12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I need ndc type official images because the dez bryants ones does no justice for the shoes. Makes me want them less

Real pairs have been out for weeks… People in here are like Abused Kids.. always accusing people of Early fake pairs…Cuz they been burned before

it's 2014    -  between all the hands that touch sneakers from the Factory to the shipping warehouse to the retail stores…. pairs can be Acquired.

REAL PAIRS
AMEN

Now that they have retroed the last OG colorway, Im hoping JB goes back to the reversed jumpman on the left shoe for the remastered series. Ive cried about this many times, but there was no reason for them to switch it. I know its such a small detail, but it throws the shoe off when its facing to the right.

Last edited:
NVM just looked back, not bad

did dude just say Dez aint with JB? :rofl:

now that legit pics are out people still gonna say they got legit pairs :rofl:

that's why they make different flavors of ice cream......

everyone has different tastes

Last edited:
Im actually thrilled to see the Greek Jumpman Jordan shirts make a return. I'll be picking one up. They were real popular in 95-96. I had the columbia/white reverse tank top pictured below. That, my OG Columbia XIs and my denim Paco jean shorts from Weiners department store was my 8th grade "friday" outfit lol.
nthat.gif

Now that they have retroed the last OG colorway, Im hoping JB goes back to the reversed jumpman on the left shoe for the remastered series. Ive cried about this many times, but there was no reason for them to switch it. I know its such a small detail, but it throws the shoe off when its facing to the right.

This X1000!

Looked at the hat again and its worst than I thought
laugh.gif
. Reminds me of some FUBU type ish. Feel bad about posting it. I apologize to everyone's eyes.

Finally real pics of a pair straight from JB, no more execuses

Look Just like the early pairs, trash. They dropped the ball.

**** I wish I got a care package of kicks from Nike or Jordan or whoever. Anyways good to see the shoe looks amazing. I think jordan needs to hire someone new for the hats and maybe clothes. Some of it is just too plain or complete filth.

there we go..finally someone on team JB posted! 
Dez B is not part of JB Family or JB Team last I knew of. He just has a JB PE contract that he probably pays out of his own money too have so that he's able to get everything. I could be wrong Fam but I'm pretty sure alot of these athletes and Celebrities who get J's are in the same boat. Don't get me wrong though they're is also those who are not part of the JB Fam or JB Team that MJ
does Hook up for being in sum what part of his dish out J "Circle".

Its no could be about it B, You are DEAD WRONG

don't ever remember the gear for a shoes coming out 2 mts before RD

never seen shirts/hats/shorts out this early

why would people buy that stuff now if they don't even know if they are going

to be successful in getting the shoe ?

Back
Top Bottom