12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I can't justify paying $200 for a pair of XIs. I need to get these for below retail. Preferably in the $150 range

Last edited:
If only they swapped a Pantone 11 low with the 29 and called if the GOF, then we be talking.
pimp.gif

Enough fantasizing. Resellers won't go nowhere due to people having a job or jobs and not wasting their time (as they see it) camping, rigged raffles and online shoe transformers. Internationally we get shoe that most people don't get outside the US and a few vis versa.

People been wanting the Pantone since the picture surface, unfortunately its in a pack. Lol I like ya icy but won't see any Sneakerhead, resellers, hypebeast, or collectors boycotting this pack.
i feel like i'm the only one that thinks the 29's are really dope?

the ones that are gonna end up coming out have a fresh colorway and the silhouette is not bad at all.

and as for the brazil pack, i ended up actually preferring the cp3's to the 6's. 

There is absolutely no way If wear or like to have those.
Dudes thought I was crazy for saying I'dprefer a Carmine that dropped this year over the CDP or OG whatever.

I will take a brand new fresh icy shoe over that yellowed out mess all day, I wear my shoes though I don't look at them.

But when my old shoes with clear bottoms yellow, I give them away, never keep for value

Last edited:
allocations have started to come in for some stores(nyc NJ)

they upped production number from last years gamma release every store is going to get 50-100 more pairs than last year in comparrison

footaction brooklyn is set to have 279 pairs of these

they had 210 of gamma last year

of course demand > available product

but this will increase chances of winning a raffle for some

Reactions: You

they upped production number from last years gamma release every store is going to get 50-100 more pairs than last year in comparrison

definitely good to hear especially if i strike out on the GOF pack.

That's a good thing and bad thing in some places. More shoes , more back door activities going on.

Last edited:
That's a good thing and bad thing in some places. More shoes , more back door activities going on.

unfortunately this takes place on the store end so really nothing that can be done about it

also do realize that chain stores(foot locker champs etc..)

are allowed to hold 10% of any shoe inventory to the back for "employee purchases"

this is with every release with the exception of a QS

so that 279(which are just the mens pairs) means that footaction is allowed to pull back 28 pairs and hold them for employees

now chances are they dont even have 28 employees or even if they do they wont be able to sell 28 mens pairs to staff being as women do work their and they want the GS sizes which also have a separate 10% pulled

this is where the "hook ups" begin

where a staff member if you toss them some cash will hold/get a pair for you if you give them say $20+ dollars plus retail with tax

now this is where that employee cashes in

not only do they get that say 20 or more bucks from you

they also purchase for 30% off box price and keep the extra(not all releases allow the discount though)

so this is where that *birdman handrub* comes into play lol

also store management can do what ever they want UNLESS a DM(district manager) is in store

and can pull back pairs if they wish to either 'back door" as people like to say or simply put on hold for their friends

mind you thats extra besides the initial 10% hold

so easliy a release can have 1/3rd of its stock held back from the general public if not more for the ultra crooked stores

Last edited:
DM - will and can shut it down at any store on RD

I've Seen it happen…  During the Beethoven's Kobe's Release

Employee's at a FTL Store had over 7 pairs in the back held for themselves and friends to buy.

A DM came during the release.. Surprise visit and Made all 7 pairs available to public -

You should have seen the look on the FTL workers faces………..priceless!

That store was on Watch for maybe 3 weeks after that… then it went back to the same Ol' dealings -

Looks like nike isnt taking any chances with the winter weather this yr, since they are shipping holiday releases this early.... Some places already have the Grey Toes 13 and the blk/red 6s in already

Employee's at a FTL Store had over 7 pairs in the back held for themselves and friends to buy.

A DM came during the release.. Surprise visit and Made all 7 pairs available to public -

That store was on Watch for maybe 3 weeks after that… then it went back to the same Ol' dealings -

yea exactly a DM can suspend/fire any staff over that on the spot

DM will sometimes purposely show up on days raffle winners are chosen just to make sure its done correctly

Do you have the numbers on all the 34 st stores yet or its too early

Last year all the major 34 street shops gave out tickets for pairs.

No raffles

Last edited:

yea exactly a DM can suspend/fire any staff over that on the spot

DM will sometimes purposely show up on days raffle winners are chosen just to make sure its done correctly

Yea FNL got hit with something similar on the HOJ release on the unclaimed pair. The dumba** manager telling (a friend, I guess) when the shipment for the sports blue 3 coming in front of everybody. While his friend was somehow a raffle winner.....

Now you can see the list of how many pair is left. A big shot wanted the rest of the pair once everybody got there's and the manager is lying to his face saying they have no more.

As I'm walking out the big shot say he's going to call cooperate on his ***. 2 weeks later cleared house of the men. All women and a new young guy.

It all works in cycles though. New employees, managers new backdoors or front door in one of my FTL case, they asking for it, get fired then hire a new batch to do the same thing all over again. Lol

Last edited:
Do you have the numbers on all the 34 st stores yet or its too early

Last year all the major 34 street shops gave out tickets for pairs.

No raffles

no not all as of yet

but HOH 34th street is allocated 800 pairs as of right now(just mens)

for a comparison they were allocated 400 pairs of sport blue 6's this past august

also reason i say as of now is because a store with that volume can have additional pairs allocated after the initial allocation closer to release date

which is why sometimes stores that did raffles you can sometimes walk in and ask if they have any and you will get the "depends what size you need" response its because they got additional pairs allocated AFTER raffle was closed

also NJ heads menlo park and woodbridge will be allocated 3-400 pairs aswell

not sure about cherry hill as of yet

as for 34th stret stores doin guarante tickets its at their discretion

but will probably do the same thing as raffle calls would take FOREVER

Last edited:
:lol: If JB is doubling up this year, I can't wait for the IG humor. Boys going to be like them boys in china having 25, 50, maybe 75 pair spread out across their living room floor with their kid peaking in the box. Legend Blue's for sale. FTL pre orders going to be rapid. Blk/infrared and Columbia is going to be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom