12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Besides, it's the Columbia/Legend Blue 11 thread anyway.
Same logic applies.. we can unite and become the boycott voltron.. defender of fair pricing and quality and destroyer of all resellers charging ape prices for shoes

if anything a rapper would tell you to buy more packs
laugh.gif

yup. If son is that concerned about getting killed he should start a paranoia thread in general
Kanye West would.. title would be New Slaves II'

just because the line is shorter doesnt increase the chances. the smaller stores do behind the scene reselling too and smaller stores will only get 1-2 FSR (before the manager and employees get theri pairs)
I was being Sarcastic…….

but oh well

Same logic applies.. we can unite and become the boycott voltron.. defender of fair pricing and quality and destroyer of all resellers charging ape prices for shoes
Right, go ahead and boycott and tell your homies to boycott the Columbia and GOF pack and come back on here and tell us what happens.

They sold out.

Right, go ahead and boycott and tell your homies to boycott the Columbia and GOF pack and come back on here and tell us what happens.
They sold out.
lol of course it would take more than 5 people.it would need 5 million people in order for it to be effective.

Whenever I read dudes posts I hear Cartmam in my head! LOL. He really just compared shoe buying to human rights issues, smh...

well its pretty much the same thing right.. right?  I wonder if my man Hova would put out a record to help support the boycot?  I was thinking it can be based on the 'On To The Next One' track and have the lyrics change up a bit

Boycott the next pack

Boycott the next pack

Boycott the next pack

Boycott the next pack

Now hold up FREEEZE..

Nobody buy G-O-F please!

well its pretty much the same thing right.. right?  I wonder if my man Hova would put out a record to help support the boycot?  I was thinking it can be based on the 'On To The Next One' track and have the lyrics change up a bit

Boycott the next pack
Boycott the next pack
Boycott the next pack
Boycott the next pack

Now hold up FREEEZE..

Nobody buy G-O-F please!
You really took time for that... Lmao like the creativity tho

If only they swapped a Pantone 11 low with the 29 and called if the GOF, then we be talking. :pimp:

Enough fantasizing. Resellers won't go nowhere due to people having a job or jobs and not wasting their time (as they see it) camping, rigged raffles and online shoe transformers. Internationally we get shoe that most people don't get outside the US and a few vis versa.

People been wanting the Pantone since the picture surface, unfortunately its in a pack. Lol I like ya icy but won't see any Sneakerhead, resellers, hypebeast, or collectors boycotting this pack.

Last edited:
If only they swapped a Pantone 11 low with the 29 and called if the GOF, then we be talking. :pimp:

Enough fantasizing. Resellers won't go nowhere due to people having a job or jobs and not wasting their time (as they see it) camping, rigged raffles and online shoe transformers. Internationally we get shoe that most people don't get outside the US and a few vis versa.

People been wanting the Pantone since the picture surface, unfortunately its in a pack. Lol I like ya icy but won't see any Sneakerhead, resellers, hypebeast, or collectors boycotting this pack.

Only thing i would hate more than an xi low is a XX9 .

Keep lows away from me.

There is no point in stressing over a GR If you feel you will manually strike out or you don't have luck at stores then just pay the $25-30 dollar atc fee and secure your pair/pairs. just my 2 cent

Back
Top Bottom