12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Do you have the numbers on all the 34 st stores yet or its too early

Last year all the major 34 street shops gave out tickets for pairs.

No raffles

no not all as of yet

but HOH 34th street is allocated 800 pairs as of right now(just mens)

for a comparison they were allocated 400 pairs of sport blue 6's this past august

also reason i say as of now is because a store with that volume can have additional pairs allocated after the initial allocation closer to release date

which is why sometimes stores that did raffles you can sometimes walk in and ask if they have any and you will get the "depends what size you need" response its because they got additional pairs allocated AFTER raffle was closed

also NJ heads menlo park and woodbridge will be allocated 3-400 pairs aswell

not sure about cherry hill as of yet

as for 34th stret stores doin guarante tickets its at their discretion

but will probably do the same thing as raffle calls would take FOREVER
same situation as last year most likely with the ticket system. I was able to get in right before they shut the tickets down at hoh.

There is absolutely no way If wear or like to have those.
Dudes thought I was crazy for saying I'dprefer a Carmine that dropped this year over the CDP or OG whatever.

I will take a brand new fresh icy shoe over that yellowed out mess all day, I wear my shoes though I don't look at them.

But when my old shoes with clear bottoms yellow, I give them away, never keep for value
When this all gets sorted out, I think you and me should get an apartment together!.

they need to release like this View media item 85108 just posting pics to move along, these 2014s look ok but i think i will pass unless i can cop when the store open, i refuse to raffle or wait in lines for these shoes anymore. too old and my time and comfort are worth more

Waiting in line and camping is for youngins! At the end of the day these are just shoes, I refuse to camp or pay over retail for J's. Nike will retro them again and again and again. If you miss this time around they will be out again soon! 

Good luck to everyone looking to get these. Plenty of fakes out there so be careful if you are #teamearly

P.S. Nike has yet to release any official photos out.

Waiting in line and camping is for youngins! At the end of the day these are just shoes, I refuse to camp or pay over retail for J's. Nike will retro them again and again and again. If you miss this time around they will be out again soon!
Nothing wrong with the cats who want to camp out.  Its part of the old school tradition and experience of being a sneakerhead - so for those who choose to do it, good for them.  I do agree with you about paying over retail - **** that.

Nothing wrong with the cats who want to camp out.  Its part of the old school tradition and experience of being a sneakerhead - so for those who choose to do it, good for them.  I do agree with you about paying over retail - **** that.
Amen.

They must make sure they plan accordingly though. Safety, food, and protection from other fools. Unless you can fight, I wouldn't camp alone and be careful who you tell your size too....

Amen.

They must make sure they plan accordingly though. Safety, food, and protection from other fools. Unless you can fight, I wouldn't camp alone and be careful who you tell your size too....
GamerG is that you?.......

laugh.gif

probably posted already. But did Jordan brand use more material Back then. It seems like the shoes get slimmer or sleeker looking. Like the 11s posted above look puffier. 

Back
Top Bottom