12/1/09 Spacejams

just gimme the shoes..... lifes to short to whine about quality and price.....either way u cant do sh#% about it but get over the fact u gonna buy em eitherway. Quick fighting yourself. This aint 1998..... go buy a OG mold and make your own if its that big a deal or dont buy em.

Copped X 2 wit no problem ... i'd pay $200 if i had to.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by pathetic clown

You are correct. This clown is confirmed to bash the A-Grades as CDP mold and then cop the B-Grade and act like they ain't the same cdp mold.
The entire brand is a b-grade brand clown.
QFT

thats why Im buying NOTHING

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

just gimme the shoes..... lifes to short to whine about quality and price.....either way u cant do sh#% about it but get over the fact u gonna buy em either way. Quick fighting yourself. This aint 1998..... go buy a OG mold and make your own if its that big a deal or dont buy em.

Copped X 2 wit no problem ... i'd pay $200 if i had to.
QFT

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

^^ ok im a noob but *** is qft?

QFT = Quoted For Truth. Used when quoting someone with similar views as yours. States that you agree with this person.

i thought QFT was "Quit ______ Talking"?

anyways....I'm sure its been pointed out in 23 pages, but 12/1/09 is a Tuesday?

1c1f8561a3b3755a

COP

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Didnt some of the XI in 2001 drop on a tue but the n jordan was all for school etc and didnt want kids missing class just top cop.......... sothey moved the date to saturdays... if they moved the release to a TUE again that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Originally Posted by Just In Time

Didnt some of the XI in 2001 drop on a tue but the n jordan was all for school etc and didnt want kids missing class just top cop.......... so they moved the date to saturdays... if they moved the release to a TUE again that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by JorPun662

my buddy told me that he talked to a manager at footlocker who said that these aren't coming out on December 2, but actually closer to Christmas, and not on a school day
duh, it was said earlier in this thread that they put the 1st of the month on a releaes date when it is unsure or unsaid when the actual release date is. 12/1/09 jus indicates it will be in december. doesnt mean it will actually be on dec. 1st. you guys need to read a lil bit before ya post......
smh.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by pathetic clown

You are correct. This clown is confirmed to bash the A-Grades as CDP mold and then cop the B-Grade and act like they ain't the same cdp mold.

The entire brand is a b-grade brand clown. You must be a teenager and think quality strong

The man has a point, Jordan only wore A-grade

PLEASE BE A GR RELEASE JB I WANNA COP AT LEAST 2 BUT THE MORE I CAN COP THE BETTER. IM PRAYING I CAN COP MORE THAN TWO.

^^ I used to too. I googled it and it amazes me how people come out with this abbreviation: quoted for truth.

Back
Top Bottom