12/1/09 Spacejams

it's funny cuz the first sj came out in 2000 they also dropped in dec. too. cdp XI dropped this passed dec. DMP XI (i think those were jan. tho)
now these this dec. i guess what i'm trying to say is the December is the Official month for the XI's.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Rodrigo23

Originally Posted by Just In Time

i thought QFT was "Quit ______ Talking"?

anyways....I'm sure its been pointed out in 23 pages, but 12/1/09 is a Tuesday?
Didnt some of the XI in 2001 drop on a tue but the n jordan was all for school etc and didnt want kids missing class just top cop.......... so they moved the date to saturdays... if they moved the release to a TUE again that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

my buddy told me that he talked to a manager at footlocker who said that these aren't coming out on December 2, but actually closer to Christmas, and not on a school day
duh, it was said earlier in this thread that they put the 1st of the month on a releaes date when it is unsure or unsaid when the actual release date is. 12/1/09 jus indicates it will be in december. doesnt mean it will actually be on dec. 1st. you guys need to read a lil bit before ya post......
smh.gif

I would rather not browse through all 20 somthing pages of this topic
eyes.gif

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo i thought qft was quit f'n talkin also....but people would say stuff like "qft.... these are dope"...so i was like huh???and finally googled it like a week ago

quality...quality..quality...if these come out like the cdp xi's then im passing

Originally Posted by MiAs23

quality...quality..quality...if these come out like the cdp xi's then im passing
you'll buy em anyway cuz they're retro spacejams. and welcome to Jordan Brand 2009.

my prediction is the quality will be just like the CDP XI and the value is gonna be the same as the XI also. Besides the first couple of week before and afterthe release date, you can pretty much cop them for cheap just like how the CDP doing in the market right now.

%@%# THESE SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I walked home from school today, and they are so freakin bad they cut up the side of my ankles, they got blood all in the sockliner and some weird body fluidstuff. Maybe if they made them for movement and not just for freakin beasts to admire, I would still be able to wear something other than flip flops...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by MiAs23

you'll buy em anyway cuz they're retro spacejams. and welcome to Jordan Brand 2009.

lol trust me guy...i wont..the bred xi's are one of my grails and i didnt cop them...the cdp xi's..just because of the quality..yep

Originally Posted by Just In Time

i thought QFT was "Quit ______ Talking"?

anyways....I'm sure its been pointed out in 23 pages, but 12/1/09 is a Tuesday?
Didnt some of the XI in 2001 drop on a tue but the n jordan was all for school etc and didnt want kids missing class just top cop.......... so they moved the date to saturdays... if they moved the release to a TUE again that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JorPun662

my buddy told me that he talked to a manager at footlocker who said that these aren't coming out on December 2, but actually closer to Christmas, and not on a school day
duh, it was said earlier in this thread that they put the 1st of the month on a releaes date when it is unsure or unsaid when the actual release date is. 12/1/09 jus indicates it will be in december. doesnt mean it will actually be on dec. 1st. you guys need to read a lil bit before ya post......
smh.gif

I would rather not browse through all 20 somthing pages of this topic
eyes.gif

it was actually only 2 or 3 pages ago.....

Back
Top Bottom