Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I bought 20 pairs of Carmines of 110 each
pimp.gif
. Flipped them all and made a killing.
So you were the herb with the pic of 20 pairs
eek.gif

Good job
pimp.gif
When are you throwing that retirement party??

HAHA. How could you blame me? I walked into the outlet 20 minutes after they opened, it was in the middle of Ohio, i seen about 50 pairs and i bought 20 because i had the cash.

If i really wanted to flood the market, i couldve bought all 50. You guys are just lucky i couldnt fit all 50 pairs in the rental i had.

u lucky _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I woulda kept 3 or 4 pairs at least though

gotta love america when 20 pairs of kicks made in a third world country at 3 dollars a pop can get you 200-300% returns on each pair.

Animal Thug1539, yes you did cop 20 purr.
You are lying about the rest of your response and you know it.
you was not that nice, (Spoke 2 that store manager 2 verify) and you could never be that nice.
but thanks for reaching my hall of fame ranking. Much Ether on your behalf
only keeping it real

Originally Posted by GeRAWRd

gotta love america when 20 pairs of kicks made in a third world country at 3 dollars a pop can get you 200-300% returns on each pair.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^"Rack 'em up, rack 'em up"- The Joker

Originally Posted by Pilgrim

Cpd Mold IDK i looked at them and said god damn the toe box looks like air forces with the curve the PL doesnt even come all the way up to the first shoe lace so for 175 IDK but if they look good ima copp x3

^^^^
roll.gif
I am going 2 call a pilgrim, because you just settled!!
roll.gif
didnt you just buy bgrade cdp 11s though
You are correct. This clown is confirmed to bash the A-Grades as CDP mold and then cop the B-Grade and act like they ain't the same cdp mold.

AHHHHHHHHHH
december couldnt come any sooner 11s are too damn sick but this will be my first pair so Ill never experience a pre 2006 JB quality xi

Originally Posted by pathetic clown

You are correct. This clown is confirmed to bash the A-Grades as CDP mold and then cop the B-Grade and act like they ain't the same cdp mold.

The entire brand is a b-grade brand clown. You must be a teenager and think quality strong

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^"Rack 'em up, rack 'em up"- The Joker

Originally Posted by Pilgrim

Cpd Mold IDK i looked at them and said god damn the toe box looks like air forces with the curve the PL doesnt even come all the way up to the first shoe lace so for 175 IDK but if they look good ima copp x3

^^^^
roll.gif
I am going 2 call a pilgrim, because you just settled!!
roll.gif
didnt you just buy bgrade cdp 11s though

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom