12/1/09 Spacejams

I traded away my CDP XI's because of the quality, but I'm not a big fan of the Black/Red colorway and they would be probably bottom 2 for XI CW'sto me.

Now Spacejams I'm willing to let the quality slide to cop them and i know they will be CDP quality

I really hated the cdp xi, I never wore them, I just didn't like the look of them out the box, last week I got a pair of b grade cdp xi for 109 at southchicago outlet, and had to go a size down, I took the insole out and been wearing these thangs ever since, the shoes look much better when you wear them opposeto just looking at them without a foot in them, I acuatlly like the cdp xi now, and going get the space jams

DEF COPPED!!! 175 IS A GOOD PRICE FOR THESE ESPECIALLY SINCE IVE BEEN WAITIN ON EM FOREVER AND PLUS I DNT THINK THOSE CDP'S WAS WORTH A 310 PRICE TAG
NOW PLEASE RELEASE THE LANEYS

Originally Posted by 23neverleft

Ima get 3 pair 1 for me, 1 for my shadow, and 1 for my swag....ya digg!
indifferent.gif
kill yourself
Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

DEF COPPED!!! 175 IS A GOOD PRICE FOR THESE ESPECIALLY SINCE IVE BEEN WAITIN ON EM FOREVER AND PLUS I DNT THINK THOSE CDP'S WAS WORTH A 310 PRICE TAG
WTH!?

You will gladly pay 175 for 1 pair, but 310 is a rip off for 2 pairs??? that dont make no dam sense.

screw these shoes, Im not gonna be walkin around with bloody feet again cuz of cdp quality

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

indifferent.gif
kill yourself
i knew i wasnt the only one thinking this.......
laugh.gif
i frigginhate hypebeasts.........
mad.gif

indifferent.gif
kill yourself

WTH!?

You will gladly pay 175 for 1 pair, but 310 is a rip off for 2 pairs??? that dont make no dam sense.

screw these shoes, Im not gonna be walkin around with bloody feet again cuz of cdp quality

if you bought the right size maybe you wouldnt have "bloody feet." cdp quality is obviously not as good at the 2000 retros but people are gunna buythem regardless

These are a definite cop. I never fell in love with these, so i never had them so therefore i now need a pair this time around,lol. Anybody know how to keepthe icy soles that way longer?? i know its probably been said before but im jus askin. Also off topic but BrooklynNYC300, is that ya girl in ya avatar or isthere a female on niketalk?

Originally Posted by bornfeetfirst

indifferent.gif
kill yourself

WTH!?

if you bought the right size maybe you wouldnt have "bloody feet." cdp quality is obviously not as good at the 2000 retros but people are gunna buy them regardless
Believe me when I tell you theyre the proper size, I had bought a 11.5,12 and 12.5

the 12s I kept, the 11.5s were for my cousin and the 12.5s for my homeboy, so I know for a fact I got the pair that fit me

Its not my fault that walking a few miles in shoes designed for sports willmess my feet up so bad I had to wear flip flops to work today with a goddam dress shirt and pants, stone faces from every dam manager shorty

indifferent.gif
kill yourself
Seriously now, kill yourself? A simple "log off" or "shut up" would have done it, but kill yourself....?

indifferent.gif
kill yourself

WTH!?

if you bought the right size maybe you wouldnt have "bloody feet." cdp quality is obviously not as good at the 2000 retros but people are gunna buy them regardless
Believe me when I tell you theyre the proper size, I had bought a 11.5,12 and 12.5

the 12s I kept, the 11.5s were for my cousin and the 12.5s for my homeboy, so I know for a fact I got the pair that fit me

Its not my fault that walking a few miles in shoes designed for sports will mess my feet up so bad I had to wear flip flops to work today with a goddam dress shirt and pants, stone faces from every dam manager shorty

stop crying

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Whether quality-wise and/or colorway-wise, something's gonna be different with these.

I have a huge gut feeling this will be bad and many will be heartbroken...

indifferent.gif
kill yourself

WTH!?

Its not my fault that walking a few miles in shoes designed for sports will mess my feet up so bad I had to wear flip flops to work today with a goddam dress shirt and pants, stone faces from every dam manager shorty

stop crying

oh ok........ I wont complain when sneakers that I apid 155 for mess up feet, cuz that sounds logical, you would be doing the same *%%$

Originally Posted by Rafool

indifferent.gif
kill yourself
Seriously now, kill yourself? A simple "log off" or "shut up" would have done it, but kill yourself....?
I weighed my options and figured this would help more in the long run
tired.gif

yea cdp quality or not these are a must for me ive waited and waited and the times coming 175 wont hurt my pockets

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

This is a disaster waiting to happen.

Whether quality-wise and/or colorway-wise, something's gonna be different with these.

I have a huge gut feeling this will be bad and many will be heartbroken...
lol...im with you...i too have this crazy feeling JB gonna do something stupid to the shoe like put a logo/icon somewhere or throw on some crazyinner liner, maybe both!
frown.gif

looking forward to copping cheap quality at a higher price...
smile.gif

hoping quality worsens, if so, copped 2x...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom