11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

Miz is the worst in ring performer in the WWE. If you don't believe me, wait till you watch him wrestle live, the cameras try so hard to make him look decent.
If he does cash in and win the title. I will never drop a dime on WWE until he loses it.

You are a hypocrite if you call yourself a wrestling fan and want to see Miz with the title.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Miz is the worst in ring performer in the WWE. If you don't believe me, wait till you watch him wrestle live, the cameras try so hard to make him look decent.
If he does cash in and win the title. I will never drop a dime on WWE until he loses it.

You are a hypocrite if you call yourself a wrestling fan and want to see Miz with the title.
I've seen him live. He's decent.

Great entertainers are great entertainers bottom line.

I've seen him live. He's decent.

Great entertainers are great entertainers bottom line.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Oh yes, Botchamania 153 is out now.

nerd.gif

i have been out of the loop of wwe/wwf since 2002.  did this guy take a different road to the wwe compared to others on the roster?  has the process/qualifications changed much?  i recently took in a couple of the times he was in the ring and i wasnt sold.  he doesnt sell moves as well as the superstars.  is it because is mic skills that he has been given a huge push?

i have been out of the loop of wwe/wwf since 2002.  did this guy take a different road to the wwe compared to others on the roster?  has the process/qualifications changed much?  i recently took in a couple of the times he was in the ring and i wasnt sold.  he doesnt sell moves as well as the superstars.  is it because is mic skills that he has been given a huge push?

Some guy just brought up on Live Audio Wrestling that Cena is really only "suspended", because of what the GM said before the match, that if any member of Nexus interferes then he would be suspended, and Cena technically interfered. They booked themselves out of that one easily.

Some guy just brought up on Live Audio Wrestling that Cena is really only "suspended", because of what the GM said before the match, that if any member of Nexus interferes then he would be suspended, and Cena technically interfered. They booked themselves out of that one easily.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Wow.  This actually makes sense and I could definitely see them snaking out of the stipulation with this logic.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Wow.  This actually makes sense and I could definitely see them snaking out of the stipulation with this logic.

Just got back from the show (Floor seats monkeys
pimp.gif
) and it was pretty good overall

crowd was hot for MVP (for obvious reasons)

Signs were getting confiscated everywhere. including a "Orton: you still suck!" sign that could be seen on camera.

I was the only one in my area who audibly cheered for Jack Thwagga

Alberto Del Rio's facial expressions are absolute GOLD

Lots of milf
pimp.gif
with their marky little kids

Just got back from the show (Floor seats monkeys
pimp.gif
) and it was pretty good overall

crowd was hot for MVP (for obvious reasons)

Signs were getting confiscated everywhere. including a "Orton: you still suck!" sign that could be seen on camera.

I was the only one in my area who audibly cheered for Jack Thwagga

Alberto Del Rio's facial expressions are absolute GOLD

Lots of milf
pimp.gif
with their marky little kids

with cena and hhh out of the way, this means morrison and bryan take their spots for the time being

wheres chicago made at? we need him commentating

with cena and hhh out of the way, this means morrison and bryan take their spots for the time being

wheres chicago made at? we need him commentating

Back
Top Bottom