11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Cena will put on blackface and pretend to be Darren Young.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

No superman wins until at least the Rumble. He returns at the Rumble and goes on to win the title at Wrestlemania?

Anyone wanna start a pool on when Cena's rehired?

Few comments:

Congrats to Natalya, and I was wondering when Beth Phoenix was going to return. Miz is going to win the belt(cashing in his MITB or not) by WM.

Why did Cena hug Cole? I'm guessing that Lawler doesn't like or respect Cena and the feeling is mutual?

Overall, the ppv was better than I expected, considering I didn't pay for it.

Anyone wanna start a pool on when Cena's rehired?

Few comments:

Congrats to Natalya, and I was wondering when Beth Phoenix was going to return. Miz is going to win the belt(cashing in his MITB or not) by WM.

Why did Cena hug Cole? I'm guessing that Lawler doesn't like or respect Cena and the feeling is mutual?

Overall, the ppv was better than I expected, considering I didn't pay for it.

lol I was waiting for someone to bring up Scott Steiner. That was actually a good moment too. The crowd was crazy for Steiner. NYC knows what's up.

lol I was waiting for someone to bring up Scott Steiner. That was actually a good moment too. The crowd was crazy for Steiner. NYC knows what's up.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

so is he like filming a movie or something? Taking a Vacation? Making room for the return of HHH?
Watch tomorrow night Raw is built around Barrett publically firing Cena. the twist is Cena has or will sign a Smackdown contract, that states he offically a member of the brand but first he gets a match next month at TLC against Wade.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

so is he like filming a movie or something? Taking a Vacation? Making room for the return of HHH?
Watch tomorrow night Raw is built around Barrett publically firing Cena. the twist is Cena has or will sign a Smackdown contract, that states he offically a member of the brand but first he gets a match next month at TLC against Wade.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

roll.gif
yea randy i seen you almost you walk into the sign
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at the kids crying CENAA..CENA
I peeped him almost walking into the sign too
roll.gif
that %+%$ would have had me ROLLING!
laugh.gif

My little brother walked out the room upset.
laugh.gif

I agree hellaones, ending was anticlimactic but I had no expectations on match outcome so I don't know how to feel. What I don't like is that instead of giving this _ that heel turn everyone's been waiting for...he takes breaks, whether it's through injury, getting "fired", or shooting movies...SMH.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

cena returns at the rumble

he has been suffering injuries and hes also workin on a movie
They've already done that once...it's not happening again. He'll be back before then or just in time for Wrestlemania to face Barrett.

Back
Top Bottom