11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by bittersweet

You guys don't think he's done for real?

It hasn't seemed like he's been "feeling" the show these past couple months ... his demeanor.

Please don't tell me you're actually falling for Cena's "Acting".
I mean,  I don't know.
Sometimes actually events in life play into the stories ... 

- Wes Brisco was reportedly backstage at WWE Survivor Series last night and will be at WWE's TV tapings this week. Wes is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco and 1/2 of the FCW Tag Team Champions. On a related note, a fan in attendance at the FCW show this past Saturday night reported that Brisco may have suffered a stinger in his match.

- It is expected that the return of WWE's King of the Ring will officially be announced for next week's three-hour RAW from Philadelphia.

- Wes Brisco was reportedly backstage at WWE Survivor Series last night and will be at WWE's TV tapings this week. Wes is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Gerald Brisco and 1/2 of the FCW Tag Team Champions. On a related note, a fan in attendance at the FCW show this past Saturday night reported that Brisco may have suffered a stinger in his match.

- It is expected that the return of WWE's King of the Ring will officially be announced for next week's three-hour RAW from Philadelphia.

Hey guys! Message from John Chena Via Twitter-

CeNation. Raw should be interesting tonight. I didn't think this day would come this soon.

I'll be just like he never left. Yay!

CeNation. Raw should be interesting tonight. I didn't think this day would come this soon.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I was thinking overnight. Are any of you guys old enough to remember the retirement match between Savage and Warrior at WrestleMania VII, and Savage lost? Savage was out of action for EIGHT MONTHS. And his return actually made sense (getting revenge on Jake Roberts).

Now, Cena will probably be back wrestling within 4 weeks.

pimp.gif
I'm not as old as you but I remember watch the replays before. Great match.

Breaks in general were better back then. They actually time OFF vs being retired and returning weeks later.

I was thinking overnight. Are any of you guys old enough to remember the retirement match between Savage and Warrior at WrestleMania VII, and Savage lost? Savage was out of action for EIGHT MONTHS. And his return actually made sense (getting revenge on Jake Roberts).

Now, Cena will probably be back wrestling within 4 weeks.

pimp.gif
I'm not as old as you but I remember watch the replays before. Great match.

Breaks in general were better back then. They actually time OFF vs being retired and returning weeks later.

the
pimp.gif
rock

the
pimp.gif
rock

Who's John Chena?

Who's John Chena?

Who's John Chena?
Its what John Cena calls his alter ego. John Chena is like Darkside from Superman. He also can't be beat and instead of random burst of energy, He dominates the whole match.

Who's John Chena?
Its what John Cena calls his alter ego. John Chena is like Darkside from Superman. He also can't be beat and instead of random burst of energy, He dominates the whole match.

Who's John Chena?
Intentional misspelling is intentional. But you already know that..

Who's John Chena?
Intentional misspelling is intentional. But you already know that..

Originally Posted by Xavier

the rock
"Time to play the game...."

Originally Posted by Xavier

the rock
"Time to play the game...."

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I just wanna know why he hugged Cole. This makes no sense at all?!

At first I thought he was going to say bye to the announcers but when I saw he only went to Cole it made me do the people's eyebrow in confusion

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I just wanna know why he hugged Cole. This makes no sense at all?!

At first I thought he was going to say bye to the announcers but when I saw he only went to Cole it made me do the people's eyebrow in confusion

Back
Top Bottom