11/21 WWE Survivor Series | Orton vs Barrett - What Will Cena Do? | Team Rey vs Team Del Rio (p20)

Originally Posted by Club29

Signs were getting confiscated everywhere. including a "Orton: you still suck!" sign that could be seen on camera.
And I thought it was bad when they confiscated my "Maria, You Left Your Bra At My House" sign
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Signs were getting confiscated everywhere. including a "Orton: you still suck!" sign that could be seen on camera.
And I thought it was bad when they confiscated my "Maria, You Left Your Bra At My House" sign
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Some guy just brought up on Live Audio Wrestling that Cena is really only "suspended", because of what the GM said before the match, that if any member of Nexus interferes then he would be suspended, and Cena technically interfered. They booked themselves out of that one easily.

Eh.

I see what he's trying to get at, but Cena was booked as the referee for the match so how can he interfere if he was doing what he was obligated to do?

Some guy just brought up on Live Audio Wrestling that Cena is really only "suspended", because of what the GM said before the match, that if any member of Nexus interferes then he would be suspended, and Cena technically interfered. They booked themselves out of that one easily.

Eh.

I see what he's trying to get at, but Cena was booked as the referee for the match so how can he interfere if he was doing what he was obligated to do?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Eh.

He pushed Barrett into Orton, and then he hit the RKO, so they could say he interfered.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Eh.

He pushed Barrett into Orton, and then he hit the RKO, so they could say he interfered.

Club29

did u hear about the rock rumors throughout the arena?? supposedly ppl were goin crazy

Club29

did u hear about the rock rumors throughout the arena?? supposedly ppl were goin crazy

You guys don't think he's done for real?

It hasn't seemed like he's been "feeling" the show these past couple months ... his demeanor.

It hasn't seemed like he's been "feeling" the show these past couple months ... his demeanor.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Please don't tell me you're actually falling for Cena's "Acting".

I missed the PPV completely, and from the looks of it, i didnt miss as much as i hoped for. Oh well, as far as cena being "fired," it was the logical choice for the wwe. We all knew deep down they weren't gonna turn their cash cow into a heel, and R-truth wouldnt make a big impact as a heel anyway. So, again like everyone's saying, cena will come back at the rumble, win the title opportunity and go on to win at WM.

I missed the PPV completely, and from the looks of it, i didnt miss as much as i hoped for. Oh well, as far as cena being "fired," it was the logical choice for the wwe. We all knew deep down they weren't gonna turn their cash cow into a heel, and R-truth wouldnt make a big impact as a heel anyway. So, again like everyone's saying, cena will come back at the rumble, win the title opportunity and go on to win at WM.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

^Don't tell me somebody spread rumors about Rock returning tonight or something.

Thanks to ProWrestling.net reader Ben Leonard who was at the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view and passed along the following report:

* Half the uppers are tarped off. The general manager podium is set up. More room around the ramp than I'm used to, maybe set up for a brawl to spill out of the ring. The ring has blue ropes. There are Rock appearance rumors are running rampant. Lots of "Cena sucks" chants. Many empty seats on the hard camera side.

* R-Truth (w/Eve) defeated Zack Ryder. Justin Roberts handled the introductions. R-Truth came out to his old music with Eve. So hot. Big pops for Truth, decent heat for Sack Ryder. It was a longer match than I expected. R-Truth won and the crowd loved him.

* Apparently, there was a problem with the ring. The crew came out and leveled it.

^Don't tell me somebody spread rumors about Rock returning tonight or something.

Thanks to ProWrestling.net reader Ben Leonard who was at the WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view and passed along the following report:

* Half the uppers are tarped off. The general manager podium is set up. More room around the ramp than I'm used to, maybe set up for a brawl to spill out of the ring. The ring has blue ropes. There are Rock appearance rumors are running rampant. Lots of "Cena sucks" chants. Many empty seats on the hard camera side.

* R-Truth (w/Eve) defeated Zack Ryder. Justin Roberts handled the introductions. R-Truth came out to his old music with Eve. So hot. Big pops for Truth, decent heat for Sack Ryder. It was a longer match than I expected. R-Truth won and the crowd loved him.

* Apparently, there was a problem with the ring. The crew came out and leveled it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Idiot marks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Idiot marks

I was thinking overnight. Are any of you guys old enough to remember the retirement match between Savage and Warrior at WrestleMania VII, and Savage lost? Savage was out of action for EIGHT MONTHS. And his return actually made sense (getting revenge on Jake Roberts).

Now, Cena will probably be back wrestling within 4 weeks.

I was thinking overnight. Are any of you guys old enough to remember the retirement match between Savage and Warrior at WrestleMania VII, and Savage lost? Savage was out of action for EIGHT MONTHS. And his return actually made sense (getting revenge on Jake Roberts).

Now, Cena will probably be back wrestling within 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I mean,  I don't know.
Sometimes actually events in life play into the stories ... 

Back
Top Bottom