11/19 - Chicago Bulls @ Portland Trail Blazers 7:30pm PST ESPN

WOW i swear this game is like a highlight recap just mad alley's and dunks every where.

If the Bulls get blown out 40....... TERRIBLE

^^he sure is....especially when there is no legitimate big man inside the paint
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

who did portland give up to get aldridge?
Tyrus Thomas, and he's also playing in this game. Looks like Portland got the better end of that deal.
laugh.gif

He was supposed to be our(Knicks) pick too!!!
mad.gif

Damn you Eddy Curry!!!

Rhetorical question sorry. Tyrus was really trying out there. You can tell he was a little gased up which led to his behind getting blocked 3 times on thesame play.

On a lighter note...Bayless!

This game is just ridiculous. The Blazers are putting on a clinic out there word to NBA 2K8

At least Rose is still putting in some effort.

Does anyone else want to see the Bulls lose by 50 tonight on national prime time television, or is it just me?
laugh.gif

Whats up with all these terrible games on ESPN?? First this game, now Rockets vs. Wizards and Hornets vs. Thunder??? Can we please get some good games?

That's terrible sportsmanship. You're up by 42 points, why would you try to score some more??
smh.gif

I wanted to see them win by 50, but not that way.

Is it just me, or does Greg Oden look like a walking talking doofus? Dude looks like one big practical joke
laugh.gif

He can sure as Hell ball though, for someone who doesn't seen to be trying much, he gets the job done. If only he was aggressive when he plays.
eek.gif

Nice to see that the Bulls now have taken the Knicks position as the laughing stocks of the NBA. They are in desperate need of a big man.

Nice to see that the Bulls now have taken the Knicks position as the laughing stocks of the NBA. They are in desperate need of a big man.

Impossible

Knicks will never live down the Isiah tenure

How is Eddy Curry working out for you?

laugh.gif

^^well, the bad part about the Bulls situation is that the Bulls have a lot of talent, but they still suck. When the Knicks were bad, we didn't even havethe kind of talent the Bulls have now. It's much worse to have talent and still suck, then suck without it.

Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Nocioni, Rose and Larry Hughes. How are you guys still struggling?

I think Eddy Curry can play, just not with Z-Bo on the floor at the sametime
laugh.gif

who the hell is that big white dude on the bulls? dude is like billy wennington reincarnated. str8 garbage!! the bulls need a legitimate big men... the hellare they doing with all the guards on that roster....

^^well, the bad part about the Bulls situation is that the Bulls have a lot of talent, but they still suck. When the Knicks were bad, we didn't even have the kind of talent the Bulls have now. It's much worse to have talent and still suck, then suck without it.

Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Nocioni, Rose and Larry Hughes. How are you guys still struggling?

laugh.gif

How do you consider Ben Gordon, Larry Hughes and Andres Nocioni as talented???

16ab8mq.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I watched this whole game and I am from Chicago and this was by far the worst game I have ever seen the Bulls play. We need to make some moves and make themfast. But nobody wants our players. I think we should package Nocioni, Gordon, Gray, and maybe someone else for a good big. I cant believe how soft Aaron Grayis. He softer than Charmin Toilet paper , sorry for the vent.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

^^well, the bad part about the Bulls situation is that the Bulls have a lot of talent, but they still suck. When the Knicks were bad, we didn't even have the kind of talent the Bulls have now. It's much worse to have talent and still suck, then suck without it.

laugh.gif

16ab8mq.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
During the whole "Baby Bulls" run back a few years ago, Bulls fans couldn't stop raving about those guys. What happened??!!?
laugh.gif

You guys went from 47-50 wins to 33??? With the same personnel too!! Once Curry and Chandler left, it went downhill from there.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

laugh.gif

16ab8mq.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
During the whole "Baby Bulls" run back a few years ago, Bulls fans couldn't stop raving about those guys. What happened??!!?
laugh.gif

You guys went from 47-50 wins to 33??? With the same personnel too!! Once Curry and Chandler left, it went downhill from there.

Actually, we made the second round of the playoffs without both of them

laugh.gif

Now, you need to explain to me very carefully how getting further in the playoffs without both of them qualify as going downhill

Originally Posted by purepwrta

I watched this whole game and I am from Chicago and this was by far the worst game I have ever seen the Bulls play. We need to make some moves and make them fast. But nobody wants our players. I think we should package Nocioni, Gordon, Gray, and maybe someone else for a good big. I cant believe how soft Aaron Gray is. He softer than Charmin Toilet paper , sorry for the vent.

Would you guys like to take Z-Bo off our hands??? We would gladly give you Lee in the process. You guys get yourself a guy who can rebound(which you reallyneed) and he can also spread the floor. Plus, Lee would give you boards and hustle.

laugh.gif
I know, sounds foolish.

245zxaf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom