11/19 - Chicago Bulls @ Portland Trail Blazers 7:30pm PST ESPN

wow i expected chicago to at least show up for this game. Damn it's turning into a dunk and layup fest by the blazers

That's all Tyrus does. Tries to dunk it from where ever he is, no matter WHAT!
roll.gif
roll.gif

And the blazers are looking pretty damn good right now. That dunk by Roy was sweet.

smh at this game being over in the second quarter. all of our big men have at least 3 fouls. and we have 32 points near the end of the second quarter.

It's clear that Ben is playing for a contract the way he's dribbling all of the possession and taking every shot. Hughes is being ******ed on shotselection as always. Ugh, too many irritating things to watch
mad.gif
But

we definitely need to get rid of Ben Gordon, that's for sure.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

It's clear that Ben is playing for a contract the way he's dribbling all of the possession and taking every shot.
He's pretty much been that way since his rookie year
laugh.gif

The Hell is up with Oden? Why does he only have 9 points in 9 minuets? He seems fine out there. I dont see why they don't play him as much.

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I say we forfeit the season and take our chances with the ping pong balls

laugh.gif
somebody get the praying gif ready we need that number 1 pick again

S. Scott needs to shut up already about Oden looking old. Dude only has one eye, like he got any right to make fun of other people's appearances

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

It's clear that Ben is playing for a contract the way he's dribbling all of the possession and taking every shot.
laugh.gif

Ummm, yeah, no

Ben's scoring in his rookie season is COMPLETELY different than it is right now

im liking the increase in bulls fans in s & t..i swear it was just stringer last yr
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

laugh.gif

To a certain extent, he used to come off screens to hit jumpers and also let people penetrate and kick to him. Now he's just trying to do EVERYTHING byhimself. Must suck to be everyone else on the court

when they see that Ben gets the ball.

Originally Posted by haiti5

im liking the increase in bulls fans in s & t..i swear it was just stringer last yr
laugh.gif
i didnt even come to s & t las year
smh.gif
#$% was on my bird

Originally Posted by haiti5

laugh.gif

naw bro there was plenty more of us than just stringer

Back
Top Bottom