11/19 - Chicago Bulls @ Portland Trail Blazers 7:30pm PST ESPN

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

^^well, the bad part about the Bulls situation is that the Bulls have a lot of talent, but they still suck. When the Knicks were bad, we didn't even have the kind of talent the Bulls have now. It's much worse to have talent and still suck, then suck without it.

Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Nocioni, Rose and Larry Hughes. How are you guys still struggling?

I think Eddy Curry can play, just not with Z-Bo on the floor at the sametime
laugh.gif

How do you consider Ben Gordon, Larry Hughes and Andres Nocioni as talented???

16ab8mq.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
During the whole "Baby Bulls" run back a few years ago, Bulls fans couldn't stop raving about those guys. What happened??!!?
laugh.gif

You guys went from 47-50 wins to 33??? With the same personnel too!! Once Curry and Chandler left, it went downhill from there.

Actually, we made the second round of the playoffs without both of them

laugh.gif

Now, you need to explain to me very carefully how getting further in the playoffs without both of them qualify as going downhill
You just proved my point...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

How can you explain such a terrible season??? Last year and it looks like this season as well
laugh.gif

Bulls are going 0-29 on this circus road trip. I didnt watch the game, but I saw Brandon Roy straight man handle Hughes......sports in this city has me so damndown....thank god for XBox

^^well, the bad part about the Bulls situation is that the Bulls have a lot of talent, but they still suck. When the Knicks were bad, we didn't even have the kind of talent the Bulls have now. It's much worse to have talent and still suck, then suck without it.

Ben Gordon, Luol Deng, Nocioni, Rose and Larry Hughes. How are you guys still struggling?

laugh.gif

16ab8mq.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
During the whole "Baby Bulls" run back a few years ago, Bulls fans couldn't stop raving about those guys. What happened??!!?
laugh.gif

You guys went from 47-50 wins to 33??? With the same personnel too!! Once Curry and Chandler left, it went downhill from there.

Actually, we made the second round of the playoffs without both of them

laugh.gif

Now, you need to explain to me very carefully how getting further in the playoffs without both of them qualify as going downhill
You just proved my point...
laugh.gif
wink.gif

How can you explain such a terrible season??? Last year and it looks like this season as well
laugh.gif
How did I prove your point? We experienced our most success without Chandler and Curry.

Last season it began with trade rumors and guys shooting for contracts and the cancer that is Ben Wallace

Kenny, the Bulls are turrible! Man Portland showed up to play tonight. So many big plays. I was not impressed at all by Rose tonight. Oden is going to beexactly what Portland needs. Lamarcus is not supposed to be that aggressive pound it to the hole scorer. That is going to be Odens job. LA can dunk and shoot.Rudy I still think is going to win ROY. I have a feeling him and Oden ill both be in the top 3-4 in voting.

I think this Portland team can do special things THIS year. They are only going to mesh more as the season goes on and they are off to a good start now. Idon't think the same can be said for the Bulls. Noah played prolly his worst game ever tonight. Rose is good but was unimpressive tonight. I am glad wehave Aldridge and not Thomas. The Bulls just need a lot of work IMO.

oh btw... a 42 point victory! I have not seen a Portland win like that in a while. If I were the Bulls or a fan I would be completely embarrassed.

^^this loss hurt you much?? It's OK man...I'm a Knicks fan, I know how it feels to lose this bad on national T.V.

Vinny isn't helping you guys at all. Let Ben Gordon walk away, and try to go for the LeBron sweepstakes (highly unlikely)...there's always Wade. Ithink he'd love to play for Chicago.

^^this loss hurt you much?? It's OK man...I'm a Knicks fan, I know how it feels to lose this bad on national T.V.

Hardly, I was cracking jokes and laughing through all of it.

I just like making someone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about look like a bigger fool than they already are.

I'm still trying to get my head around someone who labeled Ben Gordon as talented and thinks Eddy Curry can play

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aRog27

Bulls are going 0-29 on this circus road trip. I didnt watch the game, but I saw Brandon Roy straight man handle Hughes......sports in this city has me so damn down....thank god for XBox
Cause you're a fairweather fan

Believe me, we all know

laugh.gif

16ab8mq.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
D'antoni gif gets me every time.

I just like making someone who doesn't know what the hell they're talking about look like a bigger fool than they already are.

I'm still trying to get my head around someone who labeled Ben Gordon as talented and thinks Eddy Curry can play

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^Have you even seen Eddy Curry play latlely?? No one has
laugh.gif
Right before Z-Bo came around town, Curry started to struggle. How you going to doga guy whose never gotten a solid chance?

Ben Gordon can play. I dont know why you think otherwise. But its ok, keep laughing. Your "jokes" seem to give you some sort of victory tonight.You're going to need a lot of these "Wins" this long season
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
^^Have you even seen Eddy Curry play latlely?? No one has
laugh.gif
Right before Z-Bo came around town, Curry started to struggle. How you going to dog a guy whose never gotten a solid chance?

Ben Gordon can play
. I dont know why you think otherwise. But its ok, keep laughing. Your "jokes" seem to give you some sort of victory tonight. You're going to need a lot of these "Wins" this long season
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You see thats the New York talent evaluation that got the Knicks in their current mess

Originally Posted by aRog27

Bulls are going 0-29 on this circus road trip. I didnt watch the game, but I saw Brandon Roy straight man handle Hughes......sports in this city has me so damn down....thank god for XBox
Cause you're a fairweather fan

Believe me, we all know
Fairweather fan in what regard? I've been a die hard Bulls fan since '89 dude....you know I ride and die with my teams. You can talk%@@# about me if you want, but don't go questioning my loyalty.

Bulls have lost 2 straight, Bears got whipped, and I'm still reeling over the Cubs......sorry I'm not as optimistic as you are.

And I was working during the game, thats why i didnt watch.

Dont feel bad, dude is a little feisty after this tough loss
laugh.gif

Ben Gordon is averaging 21 points, and he still thinks dude cant play.

we desperately need a big man...
still sticking w/ my Bulls...homies baggin on me all day today...whack

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

And to think the Bulls coulda had LaMarcus Aldridge instead of Tyrus Thomas
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Why did they make the trade anyway?? Lamarcus was a beast back in UT.

maybe its just me but i think we have players that can play and are actually decent. just two years ago we swept the defending champs. its not so much thetalent or bad players as it is the hustle. i cant deny we need a post pressence. Back then we were always known as a team that hustled and played defense everynight. now we have players who are apart of trade talks and feel that they are going to be replaced so that weighs in on them. i think we give up more openthrees than anybody now. Hustle and defense is the reason we are losing not talent. our players are not getting to the line either. with skiles playing defenseat least made us a team now we look like a bunch of individuals if our shots arent dropping. its the lack of effort is what bothers me the most, i can dealwith missing shots but you still must get back on defense. this is just my opinion, its not the talent level its the effort

The season isn't over because the Bulls are 5-7, this is one of the best starts since Jordan left. I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of therecords of the last three playoff teams in the first 12 games.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The season isn't over because the Bulls are 5-7, this is one of the best starts since Jordan left. I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the records of the last three playoff teams in the first 12 games.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by Mw2889

The season isn't over because the Bulls are 5-7, this is one of the best starts since Jordan left. I don't think anyone needs to be reminded of the records of the last three playoff teams in the first 12 games.
He has a point.

nycknicks105 wrote:

When he's taking 15-20 shots per game to get those 21 points, not exactly a good thing
grin.gif

That was pitiful. How the hell is Pyrzybjhfdgijha gunna go 6-6? This team is lost when Rose cannot get off. I was happy they got blown out because Rose got abreak.

This might be the worst matchup for us in the L. Long frontline with Batum on Gordon. Shot blockers down low. And about 4-5 7footers. Pax better get on thephone to every GM in the L and try to find a serviceable big man. It is disgusting how bad every single big on our team is.

Does the offense even have a name. It looks like a pick and roll while the other 3 players satnd in a spot and watch. No movement. No cuts.

Also, our on the ball perimeter defense sucks. ANY time their guards wanted to get into the lane they could.

Larry Hughes is worthless.

Dont feel bad, dude is a little feisty after this tough loss
laugh.gif

Hold On... Hold On... Hold On... Is a New York Knick fan really trying to talk trash about the Bulls????? (o_O)

Boys gassed because they're above .500 for the first time in god knows how long. When is the last time the Knicks have had a winning season? No, evenbetter when is the last time the knicks have been in the playoffs... Y'all been trash for the greater part of this decade. Honestly the knicks are likethe Bucks except they play in a major market.

Scratch that... The Bucks made the playoffs in 05-06.

Just saw that joke on dvr and right now everybody outside of Rose and Gordon can get ghost. Dang thats embarrassing. I know we always do bad on this trip butthis is crazy.

Back
Top Bottom