11/19 - Chicago Bulls @ Portland Trail Blazers 7:30pm PST ESPN

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...120/bulls_hughes_not_happy_with_limited_role/http://basketball.realgm..../src_wir..._limited_role/

Luol Deng missed the Bulls' game in Portland last night, with guard Larry Hughes starting in his place.

Deng's injury will not solve the Bulls' glut at the guard position, however, and according to Hughes something has to change.

"I don't want to play like this," Hughes said. "I'm not comfortable with 15-20 minutes. Something has to change."

According to the Chicago Tribune, Hughes said he would accept coming off the bench as long as his minutes increased.

"You have to understand that situation and I do," Hughes said. "We have a lot of guys at one position. Somebody has to come off the bench, and you accept that role. But I'm not expecting 15-20 minutes, and I don't want to deal with that."

Hughes, a former All-Star and starter for an NBA finalist, said he would accept coming off the bench as long as his minutes increased.

"We all understood the situation going in," he said. "I want to give it a little time, but being put in a situation not to succeed doesn't do me or the team any good."

"I have a lot to offer as far as helping guys out. I want to be a positive influence. But not being out there in crucial times, I don't see the benefit."

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Dont feel bad, dude is a little feisty after this tough loss
laugh.gif

Ben Gordon is averaging 21 points, and he still thinks dude cant play.

Hold On... Hold On... Hold On... Is a New York Knick fan really trying to talk trash about the Bulls????? (o_O)

Boys gassed because they're above .500 for the first time in god knows how long. When is the last time the Knicks have had a winning season? No, even better when is the last time the knicks have been in the playoffs... Y'all been trash for the greater part of this decade. Honestly the knicks are like the Bucks except they play in a major market.

Scratch that... The Bucks made the playoffs in 05-06.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wi...120/bulls_hughes_not_happy_with_limited_role/http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir..._limited_role/http://basketball.realgm..../src_wir..._limited_role/

Luol Deng missed the Bulls' game in Portland last night, with guard Larry Hughes starting in his place.

Deng's injury will not solve the Bulls' glut at the guard position, however, and according to Hughes something has to change.

"I don't want to play like this," Hughes said. "I'm not comfortable with 15-20 minutes. Something has to change."

According to the Chicago Tribune, Hughes said he would accept coming off the bench as long as his minutes increased.

"You have to understand that situation and I do," Hughes said. "We have a lot of guys at one position. Somebody has to come off the bench, and you accept that role. But I'm not expecting 15-20 minutes, and I don't want to deal with that."

Hughes, a former All-Star and starter for an NBA finalist, said he would accept coming off the bench as long as his minutes increased.

"We all understood the situation going in," he said. "I want to give it a little time, but being put in a situation not to succeed doesn't do me or the team any good."

"I have a lot to offer as far as helping guys out. I want to be a positive influence. But not being out there in crucial times, I don't see the benefit."

it was only a matter of time, when Kirk gets back its only going to get worse. The rotations are too inconsistent

laugh.gif

Hold On... Hold On... Hold On... Is a New York Knick fan really trying to talk trash about the Bulls????? (o_O)

Boys gassed because they're above .500 for the first time in god knows how long. When is the last time the Knicks have had a winning season? No, even better when is the last time the knicks have been in the playoffs... Y'all been trash for the greater part of this decade. Honestly the knicks are like the Bucks except they play in a major market.

laugh.gif
got them i had to go to bed early last night them foolswas making my head hurt

thank you just keep talkin so we can trade yo bum ***

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah True I was chillin G I havn't been in the Knick thread poppin off been letting y'all live with the roll D'antoni had them on.Was actually happy for y'all then this peasant had to get a little too beside himself so to paraphrase the words of Mr. Sean Carter...

"All Knick fans forget it like alzhiemers, small timers, Yea I Said It, I'M ADDRESSIN ALL DRAMA!!!"

Dre you right and I can accept that, and have been saying we were huff. But when _'s who's team been piss for 8+ yrs poking fun at the situation likethey're outta the basement because they're 1 game above .500 after 11 games? I Can't Go!
smh.gif

That's like a _ living with his momma clowning his homie who went from a 1 bed room to a studio apt.

Something is wrong with the math I know I can add y'all

laugh.gif
, You're right.

'Cause the Knicks and the Bulls are some @%$+.

They just have a better coach, and a system more conducive to winning w/ the roster they have now.

Well I didn't see that coming last night. I turned off the tv when it hit 27. I then dreamed that Bulls made a furious comeback only to wakeup and see the42 point beatdown on ESPN. tell me when we can trade or pick up a big man that plays like a big man. Maybe McDyess? And when will be get a coach that knows howto handle this mess.

Exactly so dude can bend over and suck his own $%#@ with that unrully mess he was spewing.

Atleast when I talk $!%@ about the knicks I atleast have history on my side
laugh.gif
smh.gif

What's really good with this BUM Larry Hughes???
All I saw last night against the Blazers was this dude takin the rock away from D. Rose.

Also... How the hell you gonna stand around the 3pt. line and dribble out every shot clock knowin damn well you're jumpshot is BOO BOO. Hughes been doingthis his whole career too, just dribble the clock out and chuck it at the last second.

Larry Hughes gets that F-

smh.gif

Did anybody catch that stat on espn that the bulls are 6-54 on the road since MJ left? 6 wins and 54 losses on the road since 99'. That's gotta be somekind of record.

laugh.gif

We made the playoffs in 03-04 you *$%!#+! idiot. During the years we were losing, we barely even tried and had two idiots running our team. The Bulls are evenmore pathetic, because you guys actually try and still %$*# up.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Did anybody catch that stat on espn that the bulls are 6-54 on the road since MJ left? 6 wins and 54 losses on the road since 99'. That's gotta be some kind of record.

Thats not on the road in general, but its on the yearly circus trip. Either way it still sucks though
laugh.gif
. All us Bulls fans know what time it is when we take this trip

It's obvious from watching the game against the Lakers, and Blazers, that they have no inside presence.

I mean Pau Gasol, all 250 lbs of him was looking like Shaq against these Bulls.

laugh.gif

We made the playoffs in 03-04 you *$%!#+! idiot. During the years we were losing, we barely even tried and had two idiots running our team. The Bulls are even more pathetic, because you guys actually try and still %$*# up.

You have got to be !%*++@$ me
smh.gif
The Knicks have been laughing stock of the leaguefor years now with a team full of underachievers
smh.gif
The Knicks are 6-5 as if thatis a helluva record
smh.gif

laugh.gif

We made the playoffs in 03-04 you *$%!#+! idiot. During the years we were losing, we barely even tried and had two idiots running our team. The Bulls are even more pathetic, because you guys actually try and still %$*# up.
G chill yall are just as huff you are dead wrong when you say yall aint tryin, so going out and speanding big money on 1 or 2 dudes a year just tobuy them out isnt trying?

you dudes are to the NBA as the raiders are to the NFL

Back
Top Bottom