*'11-'12 LAKERS Thread; 41-25* 1st Rd: DEN (go to 1st Rd. Thread)

Bean Pie Slanga:
I saw that during the game, and I've seen that sort of interaction between those two quite a few times. Like I said a few replies up, I think those two are off to a good start, which is obviously important. Yes, they're going to fight. There are going to be Around the Horn episodes abd SportsCenter leads along the lines of "Kobe beefing with the new coach?" And everyone's going to eat it up, but from what I'm seeing between the head coach and the franchise player so far, we're good.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Well done beating UTAH!

Well done beating the Bobcats... By 1 point...

Go back to the Heat thread

bro dnt even bother with this guy,

he thinks T-Mac is the best basketball player on the Hawks roster right now.
laugh.gif

Knicks is going to be looking for a bounce back W tomorrow night

Hopefully our team can put a stop to that . Don't want to be 1-3

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Well done beating UTAH!

Well done beating the Bobcats... By 1 point...

Go back to the Heat thread

bro dnt even bother with this guy,

he thinks T-Mac is the best basketball player on the Hawks roster right now.
laugh.gif

better than JJ .. bwahahahahaha

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif
@ CP giving Mike brown the 1st stoneface
laugh.gif

Damn right, I have higher standards than Mike Brown. However, I will admit, early on he has done ok. I'm not sold yet, but I am.......hopeful now. He's made a positive impression so far on me.

Looking forward to seeing how Murphy and McRoberts do later tonight against the Knicks.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

#teamgivemikebrownachance
pimp.gif

From the start I was with him...
Is that thread still active where we actually picked which side we were on when it came to mike brown? 
laugh.gif
 That was comedy!
Not taking my sig out until half way through the season and thats only if the team is impressive to me.
laugh.gif
No doubt, I want Mike Brown to prove me wrong. So far I'm impressed with the defense attitude he wants the Lakers to play, but its only been three games.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Bean Pie Slanga:
I saw that during the game, and I've seen that sort of interaction between those two quite a few times. Like I said a few replies up, I think those two are off to a good start, which is obviously important. Yes, they're going to fight. There are going to be Around the Horn episodes abd SportsCenter leads along the lines of "Kobe beefing with the new coach?" And everyone's going to eat it up, but from what I'm seeing between the head coach and the franchise player so far, we're good.
smokin.gif

I think you missed the point of that vid
laugh.gif

tonight will be tough, chandler will probably abuse pau smh. amare will probably get off, and melo will be melo. thats all they have though. hopefully blake will have another solid game and mwp will stay consistent. i expect effort from mcbob and murphy. i like our team, and i think they can get this win tonight.

That dude kash55 made the game thread for Lakers/Jazz, and we won.

Is he a Lakers fan, Jazz fan, other team, or Lakers hater?

Pretty sure he's w/ us. Sorry, kash. Just don't see you post much.

Looking forward to the game tonight.  I'm ready to see what they look like with Bynum back after this.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That dude kash55 made the game thread for Lakers/Jazz, and we won.

Is he a Lakers fan, Jazz fan, other team, or Lakers hater?

Pretty sure he's w/ us. Sorry, kash. Just don't see you post much.

I believe he is a Laker fan.

So, since that worked last time… a Laker fan makes a game thread for a nationally televised game between two of the NBA's targeted teams, and we win… does one of you want to give that a shot again?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

Hey Fellow Laker fans, I may go to Lakers vs knicks game thursday; but only the top seating, so out of the top seating; what section is the " best"?
Please help
smile.gif

If I'm gonna sit all the way up there, I usually get the seats where you are right at center court.  
Section 301, 302, 303, 316, 317, 318, 319, 320, 333, 334. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif
@ CP giving Mike brown the 1st stoneface
laugh.gif

Damn right, I have higher standards than Mike Brown. However, I will admit, early on he has done ok. I'm not sold yet, but I am.......hopeful now. He's made a positive impression so far on me.
QFT. On everything. I expected a bigger name than Mr. Potato Head. 

Just wanted to throw this out there: our last coach was a big name, accomplished a lot. Where was he at before the Lakers? Bulls, obviously, where he accomplished a lot. What did he accomplish as a coach before that? What would make the Bulls look at him and say "Yeah, everything he has accomplished on the sidelines. We need that guy"?

Another big name coach in our past: Pat Riley. What sort of an impressive coaching resume had he built that would make the almighty Lakers take a stab at him?

No, I'm absolutely not comparing freaking Mike Brown to Pat Riley or Phil Jackson, so don't even.
laugh.gif

Just saying, wait to see if it will work before being disappointed that we don't have freaking Sloan or Tomjanovich or whoever else.

Lakers r gucci we just need time to gel. Other than the perimeter quickness issues, we are a really good team.

Back
Top Bottom