.::10.27 NBA Opening Night- Celtics vs. Cavaliers- 7:30pm on TNT::.

well at least cavs fans don;t have to worry about if they will go undefeated at home or not anymore...

Originally Posted by What up

Cleveland is pulling out all the stops, trying to look like an attractive city by leaving the stadium lights on.

Ain't working.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

bout to be another season of Lebron and a bunch of other guys on the Cavs
Yup. Shaq isn't a huge upgrade, Parker and Moon don't put them over the edge, or change the problems with the offense. This team is thesame to me as last year, they'll win a lot of games, but I don't think they'll match up well enough against Orlando or Boston in the playoffs.

I actually was rooting for KG just a little this game, he's become arrogant since winning the championship, but he looked humble and just glad to beplaying again. Hope he stays healthy all season. Just stop picking on dudes for no reason.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I actually was rooting for KG just a little this game, he's become arrogant since winning the championship, but he looked humble and just glad to be playing again. Hope he stays healthy all season. Just stop picking on dudes for no reason.

roll.gif
at everyone freaking out, come talk to me in March/April if this isstill going on. Mike Brown never did any of the offense work before and looks super confused ever since our offensive coordinator left

we'll be fine, everyone chill out

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

roll.gif
at everyone freaking out, come talk to me in March/April if this is still going on. Mike Brown never did any of the offense work before and looks super confused ever since our offensive coordinator left

we'll be fine, everyone chill out
son... he looked confused while your coordinator was there. somebody cue that gif of the coordinator running around in the playoffs basicallycoaching while mike brown sat there lookin nervous

oh yeah

3353549fe3be8ccdf15965350766545a92e995d.gif

Nothing like opening with a W on the road in Cleveland.
pimp.gif

Nice, nice win. Especially since the Celtics really didn't play well for stretches. I don't think they played up to their potential tonight.

Like Sir Charles said, they the same damn team that won't be able to match up with Orlando or Boston.

Lebron can't do it alone.

1. Credit goes out to Boston and the reasonable fans on NT. They played hard the whole game and their D was better than I expected. They're not thedominate Boston of a few years ago, but if they stay healthy they can very easily be #1 in the East.

2. Kuester was Cleveland's biggest loss, despite adding new personnel. Our Offense looked like 2 years ago..........garbage. Mo Williams? Hello?

3. Our D let up and when we finally got stops down the stretch, the damage had been done.

4. Too many TOs for us down the stretch: AP throws one away and follows it up by letting a pass through his hands, Boobie throws a damn pass out ofbounds...while standing out of bounds, and LeBron's carrying call.

5. Refs were bad (for both sides) and not enough to determine the game. Looks like the old refs ARE, in fact, back.
laugh.gif

Boston's additions are going to pay off in May.
eek.gif
That playoff runlast year really helped that team's depth.

Lets remember that the Cavs started 1-2 last year. Ended off at 66-16.

This is GAME ONE of the 2009-2010 season.

No chemistry yet but definetely room for improvment...no matter what, were still a better team than last year.

JDB1523 wrote:

5. Refs were bad (for both sides) and not enough to determine the game. Looks like the old refs ARE, in fact, back.
laugh.gif

I thought the refs were good minus the missed traveling call on ray allen

the problem with the Cs last year was lack of bench which wore out the starters... barring injury and as long as big baby returns healthy, i think we now havea bench that has the kind of depth the lakers had last year.... we definitely can score off the bench now

Back
Top Bottom