.::10.27 NBA Opening Night- Celtics vs. Cavaliers- 7:30pm on TNT::.

the hell?
laugh.gif

could lebron adjust to the way refs should call games? ive always wondered that. or would he drop down to rookie status that many no name rookies get on their"calls". star treatment is such a sham.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

if this will be how CLE is gonna play then there is a problem...we r witnessing how shaq is a liability
My link stream is down. Please elaborate since I can't watch the game.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by xblker47

Come on Lebron
frown.gif
how come you're rooting for the cavs? just curious, cus I know you're a knick fan. is it cuz you hate boston?

nice shot sheed... I hate garnett but that was disgusting

I dont like seeing him loose even though I want him in NY in 2010
embarassed.gif
tired.gif

I cant stand Boston too
eyes.gif

Hahaha Cavs will not win a championship playing this style. It's just all LeBron and nothing else. What happened to running some sort of offense instead ofmaking LeBron create everything?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

could lebron adjust to the way refs should call games? ive always wondered that. or would he drop down to rookie status that many no name rookies get on their "calls". star treatment is such a sham.
he would adjust, but it wouldn't be peaches and cream for him.he would drive less and work on his shot..

Kuester (sp?) was a bigger loss than many thought.

Hope he helps my Pistons beat my expectations.

Cleveland is pulling out all the stops, trying to look like an attractive city by leaving the stadium lights on.

Ain't working.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

if this will be how CLE is gonna play then there is a problem...we r witnessing how shaq is a liability
My link stream is down. Please elaborate since I can't watch the game.
basically, Shaq is just as useful as big Z or Varajao. LeBron still doing everything

Well Cleveland made all these additions but they still running LeBron create while everyone stand around. Same old stuff.

Back
Top Bottom