1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

The only saving grace for Edge winning tonight would be to put him in a program with Christian for Wrestlemania.

Christian may not even be back in time for WrestleMania.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

The only saving grace for Edge winning tonight would be to put him in a program with Christian for Wrestlemania.

Christian may not even be back in time for WrestleMania.

Apparently that (program between Edge and Christian) has been brought up a few times to Vince and has been shot down every time.

Apparently that (program between Edge and Christian) has been brought up a few times to Vince and has been shot down every time.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

How much does wwe charge for their stream?

44.95 i just ordered
pimp.gif

My fav. rumble is hands down the first one HBK won.. where he was 'eliminated' but wasn't 'cause both feet didn't touch the ground. Came back and threw British Bulldogg off the apron. So money.. writing back then was great.

My fav. rumble is hands down the first one HBK won.. where he was 'eliminated' but wasn't 'cause both feet didn't touch the ground. Came back and threw British Bulldogg off the apron. So money.. writing back then was great.

Too late for the Royal Rumble pool haha
Nonetheless, cant wait to see the surprise entrants.
Im picking Punk to win.

Too late for the Royal Rumble pool haha
Nonetheless, cant wait to see the surprise entrants.
Im picking Punk to win.

Even though I don't think they can wait that long to pull the trigger on Alberto Del Rio, I think it makes much more sense for him to be the Money in the Bank winner. If they keep the Wrestlemania MITB match I would pretty much guarantee Del Rio to win it, of course that means he loses tonight.

I don't see both current champions leaving Elimination Chamber with their belts. So here is my fantasy booking/predictions:
Miz keeps his belt through Elimination Chamber.
Cena wins the Rumble and Challenges Miz at 'Mania.
They push the Corre/Nexus feud tonight and they face off at 'Mania.
Sheamus finds his way in to the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match and wins.
HHH Returns to challenge Sheamus at 'Mania
Dolph/Vickie cheat Edge on his loss at Elimination Chamber with the help of someone else (Jericho?)
Edge/Orton (or Christian) vs Dolph/Jericho? at 'Mania.
Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole at 'Mania. Possibly a tag match.
Kong/Lay-Cool/Melina/Alicia Fox vs Beth/Natalya/Kelly Kelly/Eve/Gail Kim at 'Mania
Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, Tyson Kidd in Money in the Bank at 'Mania.
Tag Team turmoil match at 'Mania (Pre-Show) with whoever's left. (Santino/Kozlov, Usos, Hart Smith+Tatsu, Ryder+Regal, Primo+Chavo, Henry+Tarver)

I could see them "wanting" to run with Undertaker vs Kevin Nash now but that match has disaster written all over it and I think/hope they know that.

Even though I don't think they can wait that long to pull the trigger on Alberto Del Rio, I think it makes much more sense for him to be the Money in the Bank winner. If they keep the Wrestlemania MITB match I would pretty much guarantee Del Rio to win it, of course that means he loses tonight.

I don't see both current champions leaving Elimination Chamber with their belts. So here is my fantasy booking/predictions:
Miz keeps his belt through Elimination Chamber.
Cena wins the Rumble and Challenges Miz at 'Mania.
They push the Corre/Nexus feud tonight and they face off at 'Mania.
Sheamus finds his way in to the Smackdown Elimination Chamber match and wins.
HHH Returns to challenge Sheamus at 'Mania
Dolph/Vickie cheat Edge on his loss at Elimination Chamber with the help of someone else (Jericho?)
Edge/Orton (or Christian) vs Dolph/Jericho? at 'Mania.
Jerry Lawler vs Michael Cole at 'Mania. Possibly a tag match.
Kong/Lay-Cool/Melina/Alicia Fox vs Beth/Natalya/Kelly Kelly/Eve/Gail Kim at 'Mania
Del Rio, Kofi Kingston, Evan Bourne, Daniel Bryan, John Morrison, Ted DiBiase, Cody Rhodes, R-Truth, Tyson Kidd in Money in the Bank at 'Mania.
Tag Team turmoil match at 'Mania (Pre-Show) with whoever's left. (Santino/Kozlov, Usos, Hart Smith+Tatsu, Ryder+Regal, Primo+Chavo, Henry+Tarver)

I could see them "wanting" to run with Undertaker vs Kevin Nash now but that match has disaster written all over it and I think/hope they know that.

Spoiler [+]
popa shango @ RR

booker t will either be a manager or announcer with wwe after tonite.

nash will have a backstage role with wwe.

Spoiler [+]
popa shango @ RR

booker t will either be a manager or announcer with wwe after tonite.

nash will have a backstage role with wwe.

Back
Top Bottom