1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

I would be geeked if one of the following participants came in at #8: Punk, Swagger, Barrett, Del Rio, Morrison

ALSO: I will be keeping track of who #8 throws over the top rope, and you WILL hear about it as the evening progresses.

that is all.

EDIT: OH and if my number eliminates you, I will be debuting the catchphrase: "Youve just been.....CLUBBED!"

So be aware

I would be geeked if one of the following participants came in at #8: Punk, Swagger, Barrett, Del Rio, Morrison

ALSO: I will be keeping track of who #8 throws over the top rope, and you WILL hear about it as the evening progresses.

that is all.

EDIT: OH and if my number eliminates you, I will be debuting the catchphrase: "Youve just been.....CLUBBED!"

So be aware

The Godfather will show up with the... "Train of Girls" (PG)
nerd.gif

I predict Del Rio, Punk, Cena and Wade as the Final 4 (though if Jericho/Batista return, I could see them winning it).

The WWE needs to create a new star, and Cena can win at EC so I don't think Cena wins. My bet would be on Del Rio or Wade Barrett. If I had to choose ONE... I'd go Del Rio.

The Godfather will show up with the... "Train of Girls" (PG)
nerd.gif

I predict Del Rio, Punk, Cena and Wade as the Final 4 (though if Jericho/Batista return, I could see them winning it).

The WWE needs to create a new star, and Cena can win at EC so I don't think Cena wins. My bet would be on Del Rio or Wade Barrett. If I had to choose ONE... I'd go Del Rio.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Nice work 4w. 
smokin.gif

32 will win the Royal Rumble tonight!!! I promise you that.

Spoiler [+]
I have the pictures. Pervs.

Spoiler [+]
I'm paying .65 cents a minute for this post. I'm on practically 56k

Spoiler [+]
I'm drunk.

Nice work 4w. 
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
I'm drunk.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Nice work 4w. 
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
I'm drunk.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope me and you are the last two now.

with me winning it all of course

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Nice work 4w. 
smokin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]
I'm drunk.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope me and you are the last two now.

with me winning it all of course

While Donna Goldsmith will have huge ramifications throughout WWE, one thing you guys may be especially interested in is that she is the one that spearheaded the PG movement.  We'll see what happens with her leaving.

But of course, I've said it a million times... It's not the PG rating that makes the WWE product suck.  It's the WWE writing that makes the WWE product suck.

While Donna Goldsmith will have huge ramifications throughout WWE, one thing you guys may be especially interested in is that she is the one that spearheaded the PG movement.  We'll see what happens with her leaving.

But of course, I've said it a million times... It's not the PG rating that makes the WWE product suck.  It's the WWE writing that makes the WWE product suck.

blackiceblaze the RR is in boston, cenas hometown. he will win.

i see the corre and nexus being with cena in the ring together, cena hulks up and eliminates them

blackiceblaze the RR is in boston, cenas hometown. he will win.

i see the corre and nexus being with cena in the ring together, cena hulks up and eliminates them

Back
Top Bottom