1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Y'all already %!+$!#+ up SMH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Apparently that (program between Edge and Christian) has been brought up a few times to Vince and has been shot down every time.
That is correct.
tired.gif

I think the 'E will hold off the Rumble winner from announcing who he will face until after Elimination Chamber (like last year).

EDIT:

26 pages before the PPV starts
eek.gif
pimp.gif
...that has to be a record.

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Apparently that (program between Edge and Christian) has been brought up a few times to Vince and has been shot down every time.
That is correct.
tired.gif

I think the 'E will hold off the Rumble winner from announcing who he will face until after Elimination Chamber (like last year).

EDIT:

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I predict Cena will debut a new shirt tonight.

He's in Boston wearing that Laker purple would be some stuff... But yeah its about time he came with something new tonight or somewhere between now and Mania.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I predict Cena will debut a new shirt tonight.

He's in Boston wearing that Laker purple would be some stuff... But yeah its about time he came with something new tonight or somewhere between now and Mania.

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This thread started as the Monday Night Raw post so it's pretty much the "week in wrestling" post. Also, if it wasn't for us wanting to enter the Royal Rumble pool, half the posts wouldn't have existed. LOL

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This thread started as the Monday Night Raw post so it's pretty much the "week in wrestling" post. Also, if it wasn't for us wanting to enter the Royal Rumble pool, half the posts wouldn't have existed. LOL

I'm entrant 26 on page 26 telling you all that 26 will do some work tonight.
I have to warn you all, if 26 eliminates you, I will be debuting the catchphrase: "You've just been.....CLUBBED!"

I'm entrant 26 on page 26 telling you all that 26 will do some work tonight.
I have to warn you all, if 26 eliminates you, I will be debuting the catchphrase: "You've just been.....CLUBBED!"

^ you cant just steal my catchphrase, son.

it works for me because im Club.

You're just a catchphrase stealin SOB!

roll.gif
Edge's pyro didnt go off!

great start...

^ you cant just steal my catchphrase, son.

it works for me because im Club.

You're just a catchphrase stealin SOB!

roll.gif
Edge's pyro didnt go off!

great start...

Back
Top Bottom