1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

Not sure if 4w has mentioned it but another thing the Royal Rumble provides is an indication of where certain talent stand in the eyes of management/creative. The wrestlers who have a good showing in the RR usually are looked at as top guys in the company and/or might have bigger plans in their future. The guys who have mediocre or poor showings could be stuck in their card role and most likely not have anything big scheduled heading to Wrestlemania.

Not sure if 4w has mentioned it but another thing the Royal Rumble provides is an indication of where certain talent stand in the eyes of management/creative. The wrestlers who have a good showing in the RR usually are looked at as top guys in the company and/or might have bigger plans in their future. The guys who have mediocre or poor showings could be stuck in their card role and most likely not have anything big scheduled heading to Wrestlemania.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it hillarious how 90 percent of you called these 2 guys washed up when they were in tna but now have chubbys because they are goin to be in wwe. smh typical niketalk wrestling thread....  

guess nobody remembered how horrible nash last run with the wwe was

Nobody's getting wood over Nash and Booker being in the Rumble.

Now if Scott Steiner were in the Rumble...

i find it hillarious how 90 percent of you called these 2 guys washed up when they were in tna but now have chubbys because they are goin to be in wwe. smh typical niketalk wrestling thread....  

Nobody's getting wood over Nash and Booker being in the Rumble.

Now if Scott Steiner were in the Rumble...

Reports are that Mistico, the biggest non-WWE draw in the past five years has signed a deal with WWE.

Reports are that Mistico, the biggest non-WWE draw in the past five years has signed a deal with WWE.

It's the Rumble though. It's always nice having a bit of nostalgia walk out, do some work, and get thrown over. That's it.
I don't think any of us want to see Big Sexy in the ring every week
laugh.gif

It's the Rumble though. It's always nice having a bit of nostalgia walk out, do some work, and get thrown over. That's it.
I don't think any of us want to see Big Sexy in the ring every week
laugh.gif

I think I might actually order this tonight

I'm just a causal wrestling fan anymore but the Rumble is usually always solid

I think I might actually order this tonight

I'm just a causal wrestling fan anymore but the Rumble is usually always solid

Originally Posted by Club29

the only reason things didnt work out for him in '03 was because he was injury prone

he had no trouble getting over

although that was 8 years ago...

yea but even back then he sucked balls in the ring...

now if he came back as someones bodyguard that would be cool.

its gonna be crazy this  hof because now they can get hall and waltman and have the nwo get inducted into the hof considering that is what made wcw a household name

Originally Posted by Club29

the only reason things didnt work out for him in '03 was because he was injury prone

he had no trouble getting over

although that was 8 years ago...

yea but even back then he sucked balls in the ring...

now if he came back as someones bodyguard that would be cool.

its gonna be crazy this  hof because now they can get hall and waltman and have the nwo get inducted into the hof considering that is what made wcw a household name

Back
Top Bottom