1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

if he came out with the king booker theme and stalled for 2 min by walking slow that would be 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
 @ dudes just not giving a $*%$ about spoilers.
i was reading this thread backwards and was like, *%#@ is goin on in here
laugh.gif

thunder vs heat ---> lakers vs celtics ---> nhl all star game ---> royal rumble

one HELL of a sunday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif
 @ dudes just not giving a $*%$ about spoilers.
i was reading this thread backwards and was like, *%#@ is goin on in here
laugh.gif

thunder vs heat ---> lakers vs celtics ---> nhl all star game ---> royal rumble

one HELL of a sunday
pimp.gif

Yo may do TVS tomorrow, looks to be a good Rumble, is Trips coming back yet?

Yo may do TVS tomorrow, looks to be a good Rumble, is Trips coming back yet?

was on the fence about copping the rumble but i will now...damn dudes just messed it up for me with the spoilers...tight i read the last few pages... 4w put up a disclaimer to skip those pages

was on the fence about copping the rumble but i will now...damn dudes just messed it up for me with the spoilers...tight i read the last few pages... 4w put up a disclaimer to skip those pages

i find it hillarious how 90 percent of you called these 2 guys washed up when they were in tna but now have chubbys because they are goin to be in wwe. smh typical niketalk wrestling thread....  

guess nobody remembered how horrible nash last run with the wwe was

i find it hillarious how 90 percent of you called these 2 guys washed up when they were in tna but now have chubbys because they are goin to be in wwe. smh typical niketalk wrestling thread....  

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I for one am not too excited over it at all...But, I am definitely thinking of ordering this PPV still.
ohwell.gif

I'll see what my mood is when I get home tomorrow.

I for one am not too excited over it at all...But, I am definitely thinking of ordering this PPV still.
ohwell.gif

I'll see what my mood is when I get home tomorrow.

The big difference is that TNA would've had one of them win the Rumble on their return. That's where TNA screws the pooch. And would you feel better if Vince tweeted about some new and exciting changes that will change the WWE forever in regards to them returning like Dixie does ever freaking time? Let's see what they do with these 2 first before we even compare this to something TNA would do. 

I did read somewhere that Booker could be coming back for a comentary role as well. The possiblity of him slipping the 'N' word is worth it alone! Nash is pretty good on comentary too except when he was acting like a douche and probably didn't have anyone in his ear like Vince would be.

I do love the fact that Vince crapped all over the reunion of the MEM though. He probably should've let it happen since it most likely would've ended in failure.

The big difference is that TNA would've had one of them win the Rumble on their return. That's where TNA screws the pooch. And would you feel better if Vince tweeted about some new and exciting changes that will change the WWE forever in regards to them returning like Dixie does ever freaking time? Let's see what they do with these 2 first before we even compare this to something TNA would do. 

I did read somewhere that Booker could be coming back for a comentary role as well. The possiblity of him slipping the 'N' word is worth it alone! Nash is pretty good on comentary too except when he was acting like a douche and probably didn't have anyone in his ear like Vince would be.

I do love the fact that Vince crapped all over the reunion of the MEM though. He probably should've let it happen since it most likely would've ended in failure.

the only reason things didnt work out for him in '03 was because he was injury prone

he had no trouble getting over

although that was 8 years ago...

the only reason things didnt work out for him in '03 was because he was injury prone

he had no trouble getting over

although that was 8 years ago...

I for one am not excited for Nash.

Booker on the other hand..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's unlikely that he comes back as king bookah! but if he did, I'd mark out. I loved that character.

Back
Top Bottom