1/30/2011 WWE Royal Rumble - Alberto Del Rio Wins the Royal Rumble - dnycemodel Wins the NTWT Pool

I for one am not excited for Nash.

Booker on the other hand..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's unlikely that he comes back as king bookah! but if he did, I'd mark out. I loved that character.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I don't trust the WWE's judgement on their list of 50 greatest matches...
THIS
laugh.gif
...WWE WILL MESS THIS UP....THAT AUSTIN/ROCK DVD IS COPPED...AND THAT NITRO DVD

Originally Posted by sickickz23

I don't trust the WWE's judgement on their list of 50 greatest matches...
THIS
laugh.gif
...WWE WILL MESS THIS UP....THAT AUSTIN/ROCK DVD IS COPPED...AND THAT NITRO DVD

ghims RR predictions

natalia retains, kong comes out after the match and takes natalia out

miz retains the wwe title in what will be most boring match of the nite (blame orton)

ziggler is the new world heavyweight champ.

RR match

i see ddp as the 3rd surprise entry.

longest time: del rio

most eliminations: cm god

i see hhh either as an entrant or interfeering getting sheamus eliminated.

who i want to win the rumble: cm god

who will win the rumble: cena

ghims RR predictions

natalia retains, kong comes out after the match and takes natalia out

miz retains the wwe title in what will be most boring match of the nite (blame orton)

ziggler is the new world heavyweight champ.

RR match

i see ddp as the 3rd surprise entry.

longest time: del rio

most eliminations: cm god

i see hhh either as an entrant or interfeering getting sheamus eliminated.

who i want to win the rumble: cm god

who will win the rumble: cena

Since I'm gonna be gone for both the rumble and raw tomorrow, I'm trying to decide if I should just try and avoid spoilers then watch them back to back Wednesday

Since I'm gonna be gone for both the rumble and raw tomorrow, I'm trying to decide if I should just try and avoid spoilers then watch them back to back Wednesday

Originally Posted by masondid

Spoilers or no spoilers I'm still excited for the rumble.

this
im thinking of ordering the ppv and watching it one wwe.com but question will they show it in HD? anybody ordered a ppv on wwe.com?

Originally Posted by masondid

Spoilers or no spoilers I'm still excited for the rumble.

this
im thinking of ordering the ppv and watching it one wwe.com but question will they show it in HD? anybody ordered a ppv on wwe.com?

I'll probably tune into a stream of the rr match because of those spoilers. I'd drop $20 to watch this on my tv but not ppv prices.

I'll probably tune into a stream of the rr match because of those spoilers. I'd drop $20 to watch this on my tv but not ppv prices.

I just want to give everyone fair warning.

Methodman will ban anyone talking about, requesting, or sharing illegal streams.  Don't be stupid about it tonight.

I just want to give everyone fair warning.

Methodman will ban anyone talking about, requesting, or sharing illegal streams.  Don't be stupid about it tonight.

The Royal Rumble Changes Everything!

from former WWE head creative writer/current ROH creative writer David Lagana

The NFL has a playoff system that leads to the SuperBowl.� The WWE has the Royal Rumble that leads to Wrestlemania.� It’s a chance for everything in WWE to change in one night.� Fans can really “expect the unexpected.� It’s the match that allows a new course, a new direction to be set.� Everything that makes wrestling amazing in one match.
My love affair with the Royal Rumble started when I saw it live for the first time.� In the winter of 1994 during my freshman year at Emerson College, I boarded a Greyhound bus with another passionate wrestling fan Chris Garcia and went from Boston to Providence, Rhode Island to see the Royal Rumble.� On that night, Owen Hart turned his back on his brother Bret, The Undertaker rose to the heavens after being destroyed by every bad guy on the roster, and a controversial decision in the Royal Rumble match left Bret Hart and Lex Luger “co-winners

The Royal Rumble Changes Everything!

from former WWE head creative writer/current ROH creative writer David Lagana

The NFL has a playoff system that leads to the SuperBowl.� The WWE has the Royal Rumble that leads to Wrestlemania.� It’s a chance for everything in WWE to change in one night.� Fans can really “expect the unexpected.� It’s the match that allows a new course, a new direction to be set.� Everything that makes wrestling amazing in one match.
My love affair with the Royal Rumble started when I saw it live for the first time.� In the winter of 1994 during my freshman year at Emerson College, I boarded a Greyhound bus with another passionate wrestling fan Chris Garcia and went from Boston to Providence, Rhode Island to see the Royal Rumble.� On that night, Owen Hart turned his back on his brother Bret, The Undertaker rose to the heavens after being destroyed by every bad guy on the roster, and a controversial decision in the Royal Rumble match left Bret Hart and Lex Luger “co-winners

The WWF 1994 Royal Rumble was the first time I ever watch wrestling.. That was 17 years ago.. #Crazy.. I'm. definitely going to watch the royal rumble today..

The WWF 1994 Royal Rumble was the first time I ever watch wrestling.. That was 17 years ago.. #Crazy.. I'm. definitely going to watch the royal rumble today..

pretty excited about the royal rumble now as well booker t is on my all time favorites if ppvs wernt so expense i would consider ordering it too. My hopes are ziggler beats edge, punk or del rio win the royal rumble and hopefully that the orton miz match isnt a snooze fest and too think i used to like orton but this "viper" gimmick is killin me i liked him better as the "legend killer"

pretty excited about the royal rumble now as well booker t is on my all time favorites if ppvs wernt so expense i would consider ordering it too. My hopes are ziggler beats edge, punk or del rio win the royal rumble and hopefully that the orton miz match isnt a snooze fest and too think i used to like orton but this "viper" gimmick is killin me i liked him better as the "legend killer"

Back
Top Bottom