1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

WWE decided to have Sheamus win the 2012 WWE Royal Rumble to throw a curve ball at fans who were expecting Chris Jericho to win. Michael Cole'sline about which title will Sheamus challenge for at WrestleMania 28 was designed to make fans believe the storyline were just shaken up bigtime.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jericho had to have come back for a reason so I dont believe all is lost in regards to his angle/role moving forward.

Originally Posted by Mister916

WWE decided to have Sheamus win the 2012 WWE Royal Rumble to throw a curve ball at fans who were expecting Chris Jericho to win. Michael Cole'sline about which title will Sheamus challenge for at WrestleMania 28 was designed to make fans believe the storyline were just shaken up bigtime.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
More on the fly &@^#
Booker just sitting with no pants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

EYzAa.gif

Rhodes had the most eliminations with 5 (4 on his own and 2 shared with Ziggler). Big Show had 4 eliminations.

Miz was in the longest at 45:40.

Epico was in the shortest at 0:11.

It's pretty sad that Miz was in that long and had TWO eliminations (Riley and Truth).

The Prediction Contest results will be posted tonight. Two questions were void (Cena/Kane winner and Brodus/Rhodes last longer), so there was a total of 900 possible points.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

NTChamber Card

6 Man Elimination Chamber Match For The NTercontinental Title
--------------------------------------------------------------------

JNSQ (C) VS JRATheGreat VS BKMac VS YardFather VS 3dgarFly VS Mister916

6 Man Elimination Chamber Match For The 3rd Spot In The Main Event For The NTWEF Title At NTMania II
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HombreLobo VS GHIMS VS ImThatOne VS VeintiSiete VS NobleKane VS BrasilianMami

_______________________________________________________________________________________

NTWEF Title Match
--------------------
Toine VS 4Wrestling (C)

TheDeek VS JDCurt

NTUS Title Match
------------------------

Hymen_Man VS Peep_Game (C)

new match added

I have retired officially today from in ring action. so a spot is open for someone  in the chamber match

Let me get both matches Lobo/GHIMS.. afterall, he was a NobleHymen.. he bequeaths his spot to me.
happy.gif

A GUY LIKE ME COULD FIRE HYMEN MAN RIGHT NOW, REPLACE HIM WITH SHAWNHILLFTW, AND BOOK SHAWNHILLFTW TO WIN THE WORLD TITLE AT NTMANIAII. DID I MENTION IT'S MY WEEK OFF? *#$+ YOU.

Jericho just posted on twitter "I've got something to say.... #raw"
uh oh..

Punk followed Jericho's tweet with - "I wonder if anybody has anything to say tonight?"

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

That was I

When I was listening last night I thought they said someone from Philly but didn't hear the name. 
How long did it take to get through on there?

Back
Top Bottom