1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

the new bade warrett theme.
indifferent.gif

how do you go from mediocre generic sounding theme to TNA generic sounding theme.

wwe just all around sucks.

I really hope they do a Kharma and Beth Phoenix program and actually give them decent in ring time.

That would actually be an enjoyable divas match.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

Does anyone htink Taker returns in two weeks.

at this point, i don't think anyone cares.
sure he'll put on a great match at mania, but i doubt the build-up will be anything to write home about.
especially if it involves HeftyHearstHelmsley.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

You guys make fun of me and my cats while Peep spends his days watching old Divas matches?
tumblr_lwl5z1mcWz1r8tvn4o5_250.gif

laugh.gif

how many relationships they planning on putting AJ in.
Primo, Hornswoggle, Titus O'neil, and now Daniel Bryan.
30t6p3b.gif

[h1]WWE to put Mike Tyson in its HOF
[/h1]

By Dan Rafael
ESPN.com
Archive

Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson, who was inducted into the International Boxing Hall of Fame in June for his serious exploits inside the ring, will be inducted into another Hall of Fame for his participation in the lighter side of fighting.
box_g_tyson_gb1_65.jpg
I was the youngest heavyweight champion of all time, but the most fun I ever had in the ring was with WWE.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

You guys make fun of me and my cats while Peep spends his days watching old Divas matches?

because he spends his time looking at the right kind of P.

Now sit down.
tumblr_le3p8fIQus1qew6kmo1_500.gif

Welp, since you like Divas matches, here you go peep. The future of the Divas division. (You'll know who I'm talking about after you watch)

I seen somebody tweet it last night and I think they mentioned it on the radio show last night but they talked about a possible storyline of instead of Sheamus going after a title he would challenge Taker....I would rather see that. Not a bad idea to me. Won't happen probably but yeah
laugh.gif

For some reason, I really $%@% with that Undertaker/Sheamus thing.
He could be on that whole, I've got my eyes set on a bigger prize--a timeless prize blah blah ending Undertakers streak blah blah grizzy

of course, it sounds way too bad %%# to actually happen.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

He could be on that whole, I've got my eyes set on a bigger prize--a timeless prize blah blah ending Undertakers streak blah blah grizzy

well one of the big keys I tried to take into account when suggesting this match was height and size, the two of them are similar in stature, and in style, power moves etc.

Exactly....be on some "the gold really don't matter to me" type steez. With Sheamus you can actually believe him if he went that route. I think it would be perfect and it would let the other pieces for Wrestlemania fall in place.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

because he spends his time looking at the right kind of P.

Now sit down.

undertaker-buried-alive.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you guys are killin me...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes. Let's make the WWE or WHC even more worthless. it's devalued enough as it is, they dropped the ball already with Jericho not winning the rumble. Also dropping the ball with the Rumble absolutely sucking. They should have switched it if that's the case. Takers WM record should Not mean more than the Title(s). Sheamus should be saying this " I didn't get to win the Rumble and have a chance at the biggest prize in the biz fella. But I want something that's almost important fella... yadda yadda yadda fella. "...[/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes. Let's make the WWE or WHC even more worthless. it's devalued enough as it is, they dropped the ball already with Jericho not winning the rumble. Also dropping the ball with the Rumble absolutely sucking. They should have switched it if that's the case. Takers WM record should Not mean more than the Title(s). Sheamus should be saying this " I didn't get to win the Rumble and have a chance at the biggest prize in the biz fella. But I want something that's almost important fella... yadda yadda yadda fella. "...[/color]
I mean he's already won both titles, was king of the ring. It doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the titles. He just wants something that he, and legends before have never been able to say that they've done. It's got nothing to do with the championships, it comes down to him wanting to do something that's NEVER been done.

I don't think it's that bad of an idea. 
**edit: He hasn't won the WHC but I still stand by a Sheamus/Undertaker match. 

I think it would go over well......Sheamus character is a tough irish dude that likes to fight. Who would like a tough fight more than The Undertaker? Sheamus WWE career is still young. If Taker would happen to put him over that would be a big #!% accomplishment under his belt to say that he ended Taker's streak. Taker's streak has became one of the main storylines at Wrestlemania so in my eyes the WWE puts his streak on the same pedestal as the titles. Undertaker/HBK I and II were more anticipated then the title matches at their respective WMs.  And I do see where your coming from. But in reality Sheamus/CM Punk or who ever he faces will not get a lot of attention regardless. Cena/Rock is what the WWE is banking on big time. They showed that last night by those corny promos they ran for Cena and Rock.

I mean he's already won both titles, was king of the ring. It doesn't mean that he doesn't care about the titles. He just wants something that he, and legends before have never been able to say that they've done. It's got nothing to do with the championships, it comes down to him wanting to do something that's NEVER been done.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what's the Royal Rumble for... To headline WM and Gain a championship Match. They's already devalued the Rumble by the things they pulled last night... 3 announcers, a woman, and scrubs galore. Also having about 50 commercials in there as well.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so... What's he doing? (if this happens) Pretty much saying The championship(s) does not mean as much as Beating the undertaker at WM.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With arithmetic we can deduce that he is saying the Top Titles do Not mean more than A match against Undertaker.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, at this point what's it matter? *** monkeys and clowns running things anyways. I don't give a sh-t anymore. Just let DB hold the WHC for a year. Entertain me at least.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]neither of you are reading what i'm saying, or at least understanding it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Take is going 20 - 0. never gonna lose, not happening.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. I'm for Taker vs. Sheamus at WM, with his resume and him being the big tough i wanna just fight guy... BUT...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They should have switched it if that's the case. Takers WM record should Not mean more than the Title(s). Sheamus should be saying this " I didn't get to win the Rumble and have a chance at the biggest prize in the biz fella. But I want something that's almost important fella... yadda yadda yadda fella. "...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]neither of you are reading what i'm saying, or at least understanding it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]1. Take is going 20 - 0. never gonna lose, not happening.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]2. I'm for Taker vs. Sheamus at WM, with his resume and him being the big tough i wanna just fight guy... BUT...[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]They should have switched it if that's the case. Takers WM record should Not mean more than the Title(s). Sheamus should be saying this " I didn't get to win the Rumble and have a chance at the biggest prize in the biz fella. But I want something that's almost important fella... yadda yadda yadda fella. "...[/color]

This.
I would've loved for Sheamus to face Taker at Mania had he not won the Rumble. But with the titles already devalued enough as they are, you just can't have the Rumble winner challenge someone to a non title match at WM, even if it is the Undertaker.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what's the Royal Rumble for... To headline WM and Gain a championship Match. They's already devalued the Rumble by the things they pulled last night... 3 announcers, a woman, and scrubs galore. Also having about 50 commercials in there as well.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so... What's he doing? (if this happens) Pretty much saying The championship(s) does not mean as much as Beating the undertaker at WM.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]With arithmetic we can deduce that he is saying the Top Titles do Not mean more than A match against Undertaker.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I mean, at this point what's it matter? *** monkeys and clowns running things anyways. I don't give a sh-t anymore. Just let DB hold the WHC for a year. Entertain me at least.[/color]

I see what you're saying and it makes complete sense. 
With that said let's look at Royal Rumble winners from the past 3 years, Orton, Edge, and Del Rio. 

Only one of them out of the 3 has truly main-evented Wrestlemania and that is Orton. 

Hell, even last year Del Rio was the curtain jerker. I mean, especially after Cole throwing out that whole thing about who is Sheamus going to challenge at WM to "shake things up" I definitely see it being a possibility. 

Your point is this: They should have switched it if that's the case. Takers WM record should Not mean more than the Title(s). Sheamus should be saying this " I didn't get to win the Rumble and have a chance at the biggest prize in the biz fella. But I want something that's almost important fella... yadda yadda yadda fella. "...

but the way things have been booked for the past few years or so, is that it is right up there with the prestige of the titles. Especially after he has won the WWE title before, why wouldn't he want to set his sights on something never achieved before? IMO, of course. 

Back
Top Bottom