1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

welp...that show was bad...I paid for it on PPV...don't feel as ripped off as Summerslam...Jericho should have won...they might have well kept it 40 ppl if they were going to do all that filler...

I mean the show wasn't good at all...but more insulting is that we got all those commercials...when i see my FIOS bill i am going to be mad...

TOO MUCH filler...felt like a episode of RAW

Originally Posted by P1NSTR1PEZ

maybe Undertaker comes back to face Sheamus...I can't see a current star being a good matchup for Sheamus...maybe HHH?
I wouldn't be shocked if Sheamus put his title shot on the line at Elimination Chamber and lost it.
If he does keep it, I have to think it's Sheamus vs Bryan.

The writers aren't seriously thinking about having this dude contend for the WWE Championship right? I mean he can go after the world title but him going for the WWE title is ludicrous.

Not only am I furious that I paid for this garbage for the first time in about 15 years but I feel so sad inside...this was such a waste, a garbage product...

Jericho didn't look impressive in the ring either, very lack luster.

Randy Orton went out like a punk, Ziggler to...smh

awful PPV.

WWE should be ashamed of themselves
Not one single word is wrong..

Originally Posted by biff lawson

welp...that show was bad...I paid for it on PPV...don't feel as ripped off as Summerslam...Jericho should have won...they might have well kept it 40 ppl if they were going to do all that filler...

I mean the show wasn't good at all...but more insulting is that we got all those commercials...when i see my bill i am going to be mad...

TOO MUCH filler...felt like a episode of RAW
ALL OF THIS.

Originally Posted by bkmac

I can't even front. I've been watching Raw for the past month every Monday to see what went down with Jericho, and I'm a fan of Ziggler.

After this Rumble finish, I can't find myself paying attention to Raw every Monday. I may put it on and leave it on to play as background noise, but the product truly is weak
30t6p3b.gif

NTWT 4 Life.NTWO.

That's pretty much what I've been doing for a long time now. During Raw I usually have my headphones on, and really only pay attention depending 
on who is on the screen or if I think something interesting may go down. Good lord, seems like we get handed crumbs thinking stuff will change, then

BAM, same ol mediocre &@^#
30t6p3b.gif

Today at 8:01 pm
brasilianmami: really trying to go to bed but i just can't wrap myself around the point of this PPV. Kane vs. Cena - Will Cena embrace the hate? match over in 10 minutes. Pointless brawling and nothing happening with Cena's "struggle" to Rise Above Hate. Punk vs. Ziggler - How will Laurenitis screw Punk? Ziggler is squashed 4 times in less than 30 minutes. Laurenitis co - 3 counts Punk's victory. end of story. Royal Stumble Match - Something big is going to happen. Nothing happens (at all / no new feuds / no big surprise entrants) but a Sheamus win. best match of the night was the WHC match and that featured an injured wrestler and a poor finish. Makes no sense.

I like Sheamus but winning the Rumble? After Orton got eliminated, I thought for sure Jericho was taking it.

pimp.gif
to seeing Hacksaw again.

Jericho's program is meaningless now. Don't include him in the Rumble if he's not going to win.

PO

This Royal Rumble was a waste of my damn money.
30t6p3b.gif

Even if Jeritroll won the RR, it wouldn't have saved this PPV.

So what exactly does WWE with Jericho now?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

maybe Undertaker comes back to face Sheamus...I can't see a current star being a good matchup for Sheamus...maybe HHH?
I wouldn't be shocked if Sheamus put his title shot on the line at Elimination Chamber and lost it.
If he does keep it, I have to think it's Sheamus vs Bryan.
Sheamus can technically do that? Like, I thought it was guaranteed he has to "headline" Wrestlemania, or at least have a title shot there.

He was in the EC promo video tonight played during the Rumble
nerd.gif
. Something could go down.

Originally Posted by Mr Caribbean

This Royal Rumble was a waste of my damn money.
30t6p3b.gif

Even if Jeritroll won the RR, it wouldn't have saved this PPV.

So what exactly does WWE with Jericho now?

toine?

I don't even know what to say.

Jericho lost. It was a jobber rumble.

Sheamus is cool.

This rumble was the 25th but the most disappointing.

Um, Wrestling is in a downturn. They need a stimulus package. Bring back VAL Venis.

NTRumble was way better than the RR

i really thought punk/ziggler was going to be a classic

Order of Entrants:

1) The Miz
2) Alex Riley
3)R-Truth
4) Cody Rhodes
5) Justin Gabriel
6) Primo
7) Mick Foley
8) Ricardo Rodriguez
9) Santino Marella