1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

oszcr6.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

I'm sitting here in a combination of shock and apathy.
Blame the Vince/WWE writers for awful character development, abandoned pushes, the wrong pushes, and....yea, all of that.

It was a terrible PPV all around...BUT I didn't pay for it and still
laugh.gif
at Ricardo and me getting Cole at #20.
With that and my IC win, I ain't eem mad.
YOLO

Not only am I furious that I paid for this garbage for the first time in about 15 years but I feel so sad inside...this was such a waste, a garbage product...

Jericho didn't look impressive in the ring either, very lack luster.

Randy Orton went out like a punk, Ziggler to...smh

awful PPV.

WWE should be ashamed of themselves

Originally Posted by bkmac

So what happens with Jericho now?

Literally makes no sense why he didn't win.
Seriously.  What a complete waste of his return.  If Jericho wasn't going to win The Rumble, he should not have been in the match.  Now Jericho's just another guy.

Sheamus vs who at WM? Punk nor Daniel Bryan would be good match ups. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

better have a new solid champion at elimination chamber

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

We just witnessed TNA's Royal Rumble.

without a doubt.
and 4w wondered why everyone streams wwe events now.

wasting money on tna/wwe ppvs should not be done

This Rumble roster sucked so much... only good thing about that Royal Rumble match was Kofi Kingston handstanding walk to save himself from elimination.

Royal Rumble match was like a big joke and like that NBA rookie all star game that you can't take seriously.

Luckily I didn't pay for it.

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

We just witnessed TNA's Royal Rumble.

without a doubt.
and 4w wondered why everyone streams wwe events now.

I don't pay for this trash.  Just keep the streaming talk out of this thread unless you want to get banned.
I'm probably close to hitting my post limit, but I just wanted to remind everyone, if you want a recap show, Live Audio Wrestling starts at midnight ET (www.liveaudiowrestling.com).

I can't even front. I've been watching Raw for the past month every Monday to see what went down with Jericho, and I'm a fan of Ziggler.

After this Rumble finish, I can't find myself paying attention to Raw every Monday. I may put it on and leave it on to play as background noise, but the product truly is weak
30t6p3b.gif

NTWT 4 Life.NTWO.

Jeribkmac will reign supreme, though.

maybe Undertaker comes back to face Sheamus...I can't see a current star being a good matchup for Sheamus...maybe HHH?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

best match. DIVAS match. Atleast we got to see some hot chicks

pimp.gif

not for nothing, i always watch the entire womens match and never skip or fast forward. they are all freaking
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. makes me
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

except for vicky
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom