1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shemus though?............ this RR sucked. it was really really bad.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and wasn't there supposed to be some HUGE surprises... when did Kharma, Jim Duggan, and Roaddog get to be considered HUGE surprises?[/color]

You're forgetting Ricardo Rodriguez

Shaemus
pimp.gif

I only watched the very end, I thought the exchange between sheamus and y2j sucked

cliffs on rest of ppv?

sheamus was rumored to be the rumble winner months ago, not really a shock

this rumble was weak as hell

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jericho was right... the world did end... [/color]
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

tonight just feels like a big spit in the face of every wrestling fan.
i'm really going to bed now.

This is how I felt when the 49ers lost last week.

But don't worry, Jericho will get it next year
happy.gif

1 person predicted Sheamus to win.

2 people predicted the #22 entrant to win.

Congrats to StillIn729 and kb8 3qwick for winning the Royal Rumble Pool with Sheamus. I will donate $10 to the charity of your choosing.

Congrats to masondid.support and Chichan for having the longest entrant with the Miz. I will donate $5 to the charity of your choosing.

At this point, I don't know who had the most elimations, but those winners will also get $5 to the charity of their choosing.

thats it Im sticking to my "only buying wrestlemania ppv" rule after watching this $55 worth of crap this rr was horrible

Unless Sheamus goes after Bryan and Jericho ends up facing Punk WWE dropped the ball BADLY...they probably don't care since they are banking on Cena/Rock anyways.

Back
Top Bottom