1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

RYDER IS SUCH A GEEK 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Eve acting again 
30t6p3b.gif

74/78 entries had D Bry winning, and 43 had it by climbing over the cage.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Brandon Marshall for his Second touchdown Catch!!........[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]... i thought i'd tell you something interesting besides the crap that's being watched.[/color]

If Facebook and Twitter followers correlated to any type of increased business, I would have no problem with WWE plugging it. But we all know ratings, buyrates, and attendance continue to drop. So it's nothing more than WWE trying to find one positive number they can brag about.

And even the biggest mark knows that Tiger, Lebron, or The Rock are 100x the star that Cena is.

This match sucks, but even if it was good, I couldn't get into it because the storyline of embracing the hate is just so stupid.

Eve is the one that will embrace the hate.
She'll hit Ryder in a wheelchair with her Nissan, then drive into the arena and hit Cena with the Booty Pop.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what in the blue hell move was that??[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh my god... are you kidding me. i have to sit through more weeks of this crap?[/color]

Back
Top Bottom