1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]" YES, YES, YES, YES, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! "[/color]

Also, how many times did Deek elbow me?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Glad D Bry won, but certainly wasn't that great of a match. Henry was noticeably limping on his right knee.

Just let Henry rest up. Keeping him around to have bad matches while he's injured isn't helping anyone.

Quick opener, so they're either going to add a few matches, or we're going to have one of the longest Rumble's in history.

Cena doesn't care about what the fans have to say because he's now the 2nd most followed WWE Superstar on Twitter!!!

Cena, the wrestler/character is what I don't like. You can't help but respect Cena, the man.

that was one quick match and not that great of a match; Henry seems like he can barely go but I will take it for the opener
women's match...time to get more beer

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good god are we watching a Cena doc?[/color]

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Cena needs to head a heel stable.

Stop 
eyes.gif

Cena will play the heel role heading into WM without actually turning heel, basically because they have no choice since people will choose The Rock over him.  Then after that, it will be back to the normal Cena babyface character we all hate so much.

78 entries in the RR Prediction Contest.  That's a new record.

BELLAS!!!!!!!! 

Originally Posted by masondid

WWE always comes thru with great video packages, regardless of what it's for...

completely agree with this, say this every time i watch a PPV

bathroom break time

Back
Top Bottom