1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Is this the hottest Nattie gif of all time? She's not crazy hot but...

1327375005933.gif

devil.gif

Nattie + Beth > *

You can keep your skinnty little sluts who can't work.

The Rock will be live at the March 12 Raw from Cleveland and the March 26 Raw (WM Go Home Show) from Atlanta.

With all the sign ideas I have for an upcoming SmackDown event..

I just don't think I could ever top this..

1327395797892.png

-- It was pointed out by WWE sources that there was no Twitter mentions or graphics during last night’s RAW Supershow. Apparently that was not by accident and some feel that WWE may have had a change of heart regarding the social networking site.

Originally Posted by YardFather

-- It was pointed out by WWE sources that there was no Twitter mentions or graphics during last night’s RAW Supershow. Apparently that was not by accident and some feel that WWE may have had a change of heart regarding the social networking site.

Probably cause they don't want people getting distracted by CranyVince
laugh.gif

Steiner. 
smokin.gif

I knew that Cena .gif was going to make it on here today, it doesn't top his mean slobber face .gif though.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma85

Went to Raw last night, for a live show it was pretty good, here are some quick thoughts:
-Jericho was money, people were DYING for him to say something, hence the pop he got when he spoke.

-Even for a mark Arizona crowd, Zack Ryder got NO pop whatsoever, it was really sad to see live cause the guy had so much momentum not too long ago. The entire Kane/Ryder/Eve/Cena segment practically killed the crowd for the rest of the night, it was bad live so I could only imagine how it came off on TV... Funny thing is though, when Cena did is "angry face" the arena was laughing, and I immediately knew it had .gif written all over it. 

-It saddened me to see that The Miz has lost the crowd too, WWE has definitely succeeded in his burial cause he got no heat or any reaction at all when he came out.

Biggest pops:

1) CM Punk

2) John Cena

3) Sheamus

4) Chris Jericho

Biggest heat:

1) Vicki Guerrero

2) John Laurinaitis

3) Dolph Ziggler

4) Chris Jericho

it's funny because watching it on tv, it seemed as the the audience was enthralled in the story and actually had some concern for ryder. but now i guess it was just due to their disinterest in the whole segment.
laugh.gif

In India they don't understand WRASSLIN like we do over here. So, they will legit be in fear/awe of the wrasslers.

Ignorance is bliss.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I think y'all are overlooking that highlight reel. Some clues in there as far Jericho's possible motives.
nerd.gif
Elaborate
I'll have a more thorough post after RAW but it was very telling to me that it started off with his old millennium countdown.

I'm expecting a crazy Rumble finish though. If they REALLY want to put Jericho over as a heel they should have him and Orton, the hometown St. Louis boy, be the last 2 in the ring. Jericho would get so much heat after eliminating Orton...and that should carry over to RAW the next night when he finally comes clean.
Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Just to throw it out there from the highlight reel, do you think Jericho wants ALL the titles????????
I don't think so but that'd be dope.
It makes sense since Orton was the one who took Jericho out kayfabe.

Also, to me that video package featured much more of his heel moments than it did babyface. How it's all connected I'm not greatly sure, but it's gotta somehow be related to Punk, Jericho's gotta do something significant at the Rumble now.

Personally, I'm pretty pumped for RingKaKing. It's going to be awesome with the extremely hot crowds they have in India. Plus, it looks a lot better than IMPACT.

TNA ENTERTAINMENT, LLC PARTNERS WITH ENDEMOL INDIA TO LAUNCH PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING SERIES "RING KA KING"

Show to air Saturday and Sunday nights on the Colors Network

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (January 19, 2012) – TNA Entertainment, LLC announced today a partnership with Endemol India Pvt. Limited to produce "Ring Ka King," a professional wrestling show for India that will also feature several TNA superstars. The show will air on the Colors Network Saturday and Sunday nights, with the debut airing Saturday, January 28, 2012.

"Ring Ka King," host is the legendary Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh. The show will feature a cast of Indian superstars, as well as such TNA superstars as Abyss, Matt Morgan, Mickie James, Magnus and Scott Steiner. The partnership with TNA Entertainment, producer of IMPACT WRESTLING and Endemol India, a world leader in entertainment programming, is the first co-production for the two companies.

"The international market for professional wrestling is expanding," states TNA Entertainment Executive Vice President Andy Barton. "Until now, most professional wrestling content has been exported from the United States. This partnership brings TNA's expertise in producing professional wrestling programming and Endemol's vast experience in content creation and distribution to a localized, scalable product for the Indian market."

Executive producer Jeff Jarrett added, "Professional wrestling fans around the world have always related to one of their own, and the lack of properly trained talent and the infrastructure to produce a high quality professional wrestling show have always been a hindrance to create this type of program. With the tag team of TNA Entertainment and Endemol, we have the perfect one-two punch to bring the concept to fruition."

TNA and Endemol have created a professional wrestling school in Mumbai to develop Indian talent. A three city casting call was held to engage and identify candidates for the school. follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend TNA ENTERTAINMENT, LLC

#RingKaKingOfTheMountain
pimp.gif

No more broken back 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Zack Ryder remains hospitalized after being chokeslammed by Kane through the stage on Monday’s Raw SuperShow. Upon further examination by WWE medical personnel, the former United States Champion has suffered a herniated disc as a result of the fall.

The incident occurred during a brutal Falls Count Anywhere Match between the two Superstars. Kane spent much of the match pummeling Ryder at ringside before the action spilled up the ramp, where Kane shockingly launched Long Island Iced-Z through the stage floor with the chokeslam.

Following the vicious maneuver, WWE officials, as well as Eve and John Cena, rushed to the fallen Superstar’s side. Medical personnel assessed Ryder for several minutes before placing him onto a stretcher and transporting him into an ambulance backstage at the U.S. Airways Center.

During the program, Jerry Lawler, working off unconfirmed reports, informed the WWE Universe that Ryder had sustained a broken back. WWE officials have confirmed the chokeslam exacerbated previous injuries Ryder had already sustained as a result of a separate attack by Kane.

Ryder’s recovery time is unknown at this time. Stay tuned to WWE.com to get the latest updates on this story as it develops.

hombrelobo wrote:
Personally, I'm pretty pumped for RingKaKing. It's going to be awesome with the extremely hot crowds they have in India. Plus, it looks a lot better than IMPACT.

TNA ENTERTAINMENT, LLC PARTNERS WITH ENDEMOL INDIA TO LAUNCH PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING SERIES "RING KA KING"

NASHVILLE, Tennessee (January 19, 2012) – TNA Entertainment, LLC announced today a partnership with Endemol India Pvt. Limited to produce "Ring Ka King," a professional wrestling show for India that will also feature several TNA superstars. The show will air on the Colors Network Saturday and Sunday nights, with the debut airing Saturday, January 28, 2012.

"Ring Ka King," host is the legendary Indian cricketer Harbhajan Singh. The show will feature a cast of Indian superstars, as well as such TNA superstars as Abyss, Matt Morgan, Mickie James, Magnus and Scott Steiner. The partnership with TNA Entertainment, producer of IMPACT WRESTLING and Endemol India, a world leader in entertainment programming, is the first co-production for the two companies.

"The international market for professional wrestling is expanding," states TNA Entertainment Executive Vice President Andy Barton. "Until now, most professional wrestling content has been exported from the United States. This partnership brings TNA's expertise in producing professional wrestling programming and Endemol's vast experience in content creation and distribution to a localized, scalable product for the Indian market."

Executive producer Jeff Jarrett added, "Professional wrestling fans around the world have always related to one of their own, and the lack of properly trained talent and the infrastructure to produce a high quality professional wrestling show have always been a hindrance to create this type of program. With the tag team of TNA Entertainment and Endemol, we have the perfect one-two punch to bring the concept to fruition."

TNA and Endemol have created a professional wrestling school in Mumbai to develop Indian talent. A three city casting call was held to engage and identify candidates for the school. follow on Twitter | friend on Facebook | forward to a friend TNA ENTERTAINMENT, LLC

#RingKaKingOfTheMountain
pimp.gif

TNA FINALLY makes a smart business decision.

This will be huge for them.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

#RingKaKingOfTheMountain
pimp.gif

rampage_stare.gif

big news and a good look for tna nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom