1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

laugh.gif
@ Mitchell's promo

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so ITO/Club are tag champs, yet they hate each others gut, will have a street fight at NTRumble and will defend those belts!!??

very interesting stuff

btw, i didn't lose tonight, seeing as nobody remembers who i wrestled

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you wrestled?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll be giving my final address to the person i carry and bury, on My Show, this friday. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Case... do you SEE what i did for Mitchell... gave that guy just a little bit of shine. he uses google and youtube, pow. he now has a direction of a jobber that he is. one that will entertain me and bring me lulz.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You are welcome Mitchell. [/color]
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Spoiler [+]

Listen up, mate. I like your bizzo. You're no brick %%%% house but I think you could get a dark match in at the next show.

Don't expect this kind of quality of promo every week. Here in the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut, there are lots of things that occupy my thoughts and require my direct attention, such as taxes, PTA meetings, polo matches and wine tastings. I'll try to entertain you gents on a fortnightly basis.

*break kayfabe* Damnit I screwed that whole thing up by not puting my promo/rant in orange..I was gonna go for the whole "This thing is rigged/I can't get a break/Please let me have another shot thing, but I totally blew that idea outta the water..Yall NTWE'ers are rough
roll.gif
  Sorry lobo for not oranging my text, wasn't taking personal shots at you bro *enters kayfabe*

I'm not gonna stand for this..I won't be treated like this..You all think you can just talk to me like you have and nothings gonna happen?..You think I'm just going to sit back and be your doormat?..You think I'm going to be a steppingstone for every single NTWE'er?..NO F'in way..Bkmac and DragonFly, you both beat me fair and square in the middle of the ring..So what..That don't mean squat to me..All it means is that I gotta step my game up, train twice as hard, spend more time in the dojo and keep fighting..I will be ready for NTRR and I will be the last one standing..FTW!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take it from me, just do the J.O.B.[/color]

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Spoiler [+]

Listen up, mate. I like your bizzo. You're no brick %%%% house but I think you could get a dark match in at the next show.

Thanks cobber.

Spoiler [+]
Cobber is Aussie slang btw. I've been saying it the better part of 20 years, and I still don't know what it means

Originally Posted by im that one

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Take it from me, just do the J.O.B.

I won't J.O.B. for anyone..Not now..Not ever..

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by im that one

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....

Take it from me, just do the J.O.B.

I won't J.O.B. for anyone..Not now..Not ever..
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Not sure if srs... coulda swore you just jobbed your last two or three.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and I just gave you another catch phrase... i'm taking 50% from all your merch now. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]building this guys career here.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gillberg, mixed with taz yelling promos, and the J.O.B. squad. run with it.[/color]

this is ackward.....
ohwell.gif

it's like indirectly teasing your naive younger brother because he doesn't really understand what's going on.

ITO, I don't know who you think you are, but you ain't givin' me crap..No job squad here brotha..Job squad means you're happy with your spot at the bottome, that you're happy puting guys over, that you're happy to be below average..Well that's not who am I now and that's not who I'll ever be..I'm here to earn my spot, and that spot is going to be at the top of the NTWE..

ITO, I don't know who you think you are, but you ain't givin' me crap..No job squad here brotha..Job squad means you're happy with your spot at the bottome, that you're happy puting guys over, that you're happy to be below average..Well that's not who am I now and that's not who I'll ever be..I'm here to earn my spot, and that spot is going to be at the top of the NTWE..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Case...[/color]

Spoiler [+]
the_rock_gif.gif

tumblr_lr9hbmGmOE1r2fznqo1_250.gif

tumblr_lr2nteov1P1r2fznqo1_250.gif

132493028545.gif

3517jvp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you get um buddy...[/color]

08733364_approval_gif.gif

Is this the hottest Nattie gif of all time? She's not crazy hot but...

1327375005933.gif

Spoiler [+]
1327375939884.gif

1327370888363.gif

1327370117172.gif

lobo, who's the 1st girl in the spoiler?..Can't quite make out her face..

I think that's Angelina Love.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ how she looks now.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I think that's Angelina Love.

30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
@ how she looks now.

holy crap, thats angelina?..wow, she fell off big time..  

Jericho keeps saying the end of the world as YOU know it and CM Punk's current tag line is Best in the World. It's pretty likely Jericho is trying to end whatever world CM Punk is the best in and cement himself as that guy.

Or the world could be referring to the World Heavyweight Title and he intends to unify them again?

In the video package they showed:
- Debut
- Intercontinental Champ
- Unofficial first world title win
- First Ever Undisputed Champion
- Tag Team Champions with Christian
- 'Fired' from WWE
- Second coming of Y2J
- IC Championship
- World Title win
- Tag Champions with Big Show
- 3rd Return of y2j

Someone tell me what they can get from that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I mean I guess you can say he's showing everything he's done in the WWE and you should be able to get from that what he's missing. 'Royal Rumble win and Taker streak match?'

l dunno. Where you at DSK.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

The winners of this match, and still Tag-Team Championship champions, VeintiSiete & ImThatOne!!!
Was there a house show we weren't aware of?
Who failed a drug test? hymen
30t6p3b.gif

apparently i did because i seem to have dissapeared the last part of the match as my tag partner was getting the ++%$ kicked out of him 
laugh.gif

i smell something fishy going on here...  4jarrett up to his old tricks again...

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Spoiler [+]
1327370117172.gif

I need video source of this.

2:33 mark.

sexiest. taunt. of. all. time.

my reaction when i first saw that match spoilers

Spoiler [+]
71249659_awesome_reaction_gif.gif
295pzif.gif
58571968_awesome_gif.gif