1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by theDEEK

I've never heard of either of those guys.

roll.gif
Also, is elCubano dead?

He posted once in that other thread and we haven't heard from him since. He should forfeit his Divas/Hardcore Title and me, Rusty, and some of the other new plebs should have a battle royal for it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you come with lulz and then become a bottom feeder once again... good god man. have some dignity. [/color]

Originally Posted by casekicks

I guess..Thought this was NTWEFEE or whatever the hell you call it, and not WCW circa 1995 where the same 4 or 5 people get all the shine and everyone gets crapped on..
1327354519661.gif

Spoiler [+]
This is WCW
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
Russo style
1327353739407.jpg

1327382206794.jpg

Zack: We were in this together. Then you were gone. Now this evil...rises. The Champ...must come back.
Cena: What if he doesn't exist anymore?
Zack: He must...he must.

1327382602934.jpg

"No one ever cared about me...until I put this mask on."

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by theDEEK

roll.gif
Also, is elCubano dead?

He posted once in that other thread and we haven't heard from him since. He should forfeit his Divas/Hardcore Title and me, Rusty, and some of the other new plebs should have a battle royal for it.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]you come with lulz and then become a bottom feeder once again... good god man. have some dignity. [/color]
That's funny I told your girl that same thing when she was tossing my salad... #BottomFeeder #Heel

Spoiler [+]
"breaks Kayfabe" Sorry if that was too rough
laugh.gif

That's funny I told your girl that same thing when she was tossing my salad... #BottomFeeder #Heel

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First, you can keep her. I have seven more. But wait... You highlight Have some dignity and say, As a Man, you were getting your salad tossed...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and then you say sorry?... i can't even use the word "bro" in any sentence to and/or regarding you. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You make it way to easy.... keep you feet to the ceiling like the woman you are.[/color]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

DARK MATCH

CaseKicks vs. DragonFly (Non-Title Match) gimmick (Standard Match)
Spoiler [+]
Cruz Gangstamonte - This match is a Standard Match. On his way to the ring at this time, weighing in at 190 pounds,, DragonFly!!! (crowd cheers ******)

[DragonFly comes to the ring. ]

Cruz Gangstamonte - and his opponent, weighing in at 230 pounds,, CaseKicks!!! (crowd cheers ***)

[CaseKicks walks to the ring. Martin Short is the referee for this contest. DragonFly drops CaseKicks with a Gorilla Press Slam on the mat.
Martin Short checks CaseKicks's boots and knee pads.
(ring, ring, ring) DragonFly rakes his fingers across CaseKicks's back.
DragonFly gets taken down with an armdrag takedown.
CaseKicks executes a jawbreakeron DragonFly.
CaseKicks puts DragonFly in an arm grapevine submission.
DragonFly is up again.
DragonFly hits CaseKicks with a running powerbomb on to the mat.
CaseKicks gets hit with a diving elbow smash from DragonFly.
DragonFly gets up.
CaseKicks gets hit with the shooting star press from DragonFly.
Martin Short counts the pin.
CaseKicks escapes.
DragonFly hits a spinning leg lariat on CaseKicks sending him to the mat.
CaseKicks is up again.
CaseKicks grabs DragonFly's head and arm and delivers a head and arm suplex.
CaseKicks puts DragonFly in an arm grapevine submission.
DragonFly is back on his feet.
DragonFly pokes CaseKicks in the eyes.
DragonFly executes a headlock takedown.
DragonFly rolls onto CaseKicks connecting with a knee.
CaseKicks gets up.
DragonFly legsweeps CaseKicks.
]

Cruz Gangstamonte - Follows up with a legsweep.

[DragonFly fist drops CaseKicks on the mat.
DragonFly fist drops CaseKicks on the mat.
CaseKicks gets back to his feet.
CaseKicks gets bounced off of the ropes and hit with a backdrop diver by DragonFly.
DragonFly chants start.
DragonFly puts CaseKicks in the double reverse chinlock.
Referee Martin Short is checking for a tap out.
... ... CaseKicks is fighting the hold. ... DragonFly tightens the hold. ... DragonFly tightens the hold. DragonFly breaks the hold.
DragonFly knees CaseKicks and rolls back to his feet.
CaseKicks gets hit with the shooting star press from DragonFly.
Referee Martin Short makes the count.
...1 ...2
CaseKicks escapes.
]

Dennis Chrisposen - DragonFly should have known he wouldn't win the match with that. Why is he even bothering?

[Now CaseKicks standing.
CaseKicks bites DragonFly's arm out of desparation.
DragonFly tackles CaseKicks.
CaseKicks moves back to his feet.
CaseKicks executes a spinning back suplex on DragonFly.
]

Dennis Chrisposen - Nice spinning back suplex by CaseKicks.

[DragonFly is up again.
CaseKicks drags DragonFly to the floor.
]

Cruz Gangstamonte - Maybe CaseKicks can get his hands on a weapon at ringside.

[Martin Short starts the count (.1)
DragonFly with a huge fisherman buster on CaseKicks.
]

Cruz Gangstamonte - CaseKicks really felt that fisherman buster!

[DragonFly is up again.
(..2)
]

Dennis Chrisposen - My God I've never seen anything like this! Where else but the NTWT!

Spoiler [+]
[(...3)
CaseKicks hiptosses DragonFly.
DragonFly stands up.
DragonFly hits a jumping elbow hrust on CaseKicks.
CaseKicks gets hit with a diving elbow smash from DragonFly.
DragonFly stands up.
They head back into the ring.
DragonFly hits a frog splash on CaseKicks.
DragonFly chants start.
DragonFly measures CaseKicks up and drops a closed fist.
CaseKicks moves back to his feet.
DragonFly puts CaseKicks in the double reverse chinlock.
Martin Short is checking for a tap out.
... ... DragonFly tightens the hold. ... ... ... CaseKicks trys to escape. ... ... ... ... ... CaseKicks taps out.

Cruz Gangstamonte - The winner of this match, DragonFly!!!

NTWT
Generated by Zeus Pro
Copyright 2000
�
10 min away and no one except ITO and Peep has cut a promo for the SuperShow? �
30t6p3b.gif
1q6f5i.gif

FOH with your crickets, I'll make you tap too.
indifferent.gif

Let me face this dude at the Supershow after the Rumble, hombre.

hush your mouth, you're an alumni in the company and can only get a dark match on the card. 
laugh.gif

Can someone tell me how I can go back and edit my last couple post to put them in orange?..I forgot to put them in orange to keep with the NTWF rules and now it won't let me go change it..Don't want anyone to think I was serious since I didnt do my usual orange gimmick..

casekicks, don't sound bitter, its just business

some get burried, others dont

and the wheels on the bus go round and round

If it makes you feel any better Casekicks, everyone starts with a horrible gimmick at first anyways. Just take a look at this guy.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]** cole**[/color]

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]OH MY GOD!! HERE HE COMES, THE GREATEST SUPERSTAR NTWT HAS EVER SEEN!!![/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
let's see what he has to say!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's the Friday before NTWTMania.... And I have a ladder match to Defend My US Heavyweight Championship. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I love it. I love what's going to come of this match, because I see Nothing but blood, tremendous agony, and heartache for 3dgarfly23. Soon will be his awakening, this dream state he lives in is something of wonder. Soon he'll be finding out that when you wish upon a star, no matter who you are, Fu--ing with Thee One will get you nothing but Pain.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was already motivated to steal the show before it was made a ladder match, to put on the performance of a lifetime, As is my nature. And now the NTWT Gm gave me this ladder match gift wrapped. Thank you GM. Never has anyone seen NTWT's most Dominating Champion so motivated. But this is the problem I have... You matched me up with this slapdick. This puny assclown who comes from wrestling in high school gyms and barns. Wrestling.... if that's what You'd call it, I see it more like 4Ws %!@!+ cats rolling around on the ground while they are in heat. And then you do this in a room full of your cousins who touch each other and play hide the rooster with the cows. They get all excited when you do your amazing trick of a jumping jack...[/color]

Spoiler [+]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]looking like the fruit cake high school cheerleader that you really are. And how do they celebrate with you after doing one of those acrobatic maneuvers? They throw their used toilet paper into the ring to You wearing all smiles. You be sure to invite all 12 of your fans.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Come Sunday you are in for a rude awakening. I will Dominate. I will walk out of NTWTMania the way I walked in, the NTWT US Heavyweight Champion. Nothing on this earth will be able to help you with that. God cannot help you with that. To quote.... For I am the Devil, and I am here to do the Devil's Work.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]hit the 4th word that has an underline on the top left from the "yuku" sign.[/color]

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]First, you can keep her. I have seven more. But wait... You highlight Have some dignity and say, As a Man, you were getting your salad tossed...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and then you say sorry?... i can't even use the word "bro" in any sentence to and/or regarding you. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]You make it way to easy.... keep you feet to the ceiling like the woman you are.[/color]

Spoiler [+]

perfect spoiler. 
laugh.gif

case go to edit post then press ctrl+w

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

�
10 min away and no one except ITO and Peep has cut a promo for the SuperShow? �
30t6p3b.gif
1q6f5i.gif

FOH with your crickets, I'll make you tap too.
indifferent.gif

Let me face this dude at the Supershow after the Rumble, hombre.

hush your mouth, you're an alumni in the company and can only get a dark match on the card.�
laugh.gif
Face me then.
smile.gif

If I'm so bad, you'll have no problem winning, no?
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]theDork... as a matter of fact, i JUST talked about that too, fairly recent. too damn funny.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh yea, not letting bambi figure out how to walk for himself...[/color]
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good god man. you aren't helping him. look what totally burying that one guy did. What's his name has now won a few matches, he get babied? nope. you have now put a curse on the kid. he might as well blame you now. [/color]

like i said CaseJob. i TOOK MY spot.

Originally Posted by YardFather

So this segment is promotiong HHH's return next Monday and not the Royal Rumble Sunday.

indifferent.gif

we could see taker on monday perhaps

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
You sir need to get your mind out of the gutter. Here in the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut we treat a lady with more respect than that. She was making me a lovely Chicken Ceasar, which I so happen to enjoy tossed.

I apologised sir, merely because we here in the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut have decency and a thing called manners.

I assure you sir, here in the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut, my feet are gently entrenched to any particular surface that my high-end Italian loafers touch, be it ceiling, perfectly maintained roadway, JNSQ's codpiece or pristine cobblestone footpath.

If by chance you pop in to the mean streets of Greenwich, Connecticut, drop me a line. Me and my gents would happily welcome you to one of our local cookout events that is properly catered with elegant, delicious meats and exotic salads of the tossed variety.

You should be able to find my mansion pretty easily, as this will be playing from the Bang & Olufsen speakers which line every room in the residence...

Spoiler [+]

so ITO/Club are tag champs, yet they hate each others guts, will have a street fight at NTRumble and will defend those belts!!??

very interesting stuff

btw, i didn't lose tonight, seeing as nobody remembers who i wrestled

Back
Top Bottom