1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

ok, i'll change it then, just to prove that it isn't me

i'll give the spot to the Generic One....

Spoiler [+]
JRATheGreat

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

1. 4wrestling
2. YardFather
3. iLLoQuent aka DSK
4. im that one
5. theDEEK
6. bkmac
7. Je Ne Sais Quoi
8. TennHouse2
9. Rusty Shackelford
10.VeintiSiete
11. GotHolesInMySocks
12. Hymen_Man
13. NobleKane
14. Peep_Game
15. 3dgarFly
16. JRATheGreat
17. Mister916
18. Toine
19. Dragonfly
20. RKO2004
21. HombreLobo

fixed

BTW, i will have bounties out on 3 of you at NTRumble

i will reveal those bounties tomorrow

Rumors are swirling around the internet(and deep web) that noblekane will announce his retirement from NTWE as soon as the monday after the rumble and is set to drop a bombshell or rather a video exposing the corrupt NTWE owner 4cena aka 4jarrett aka 4wrestling aka Cat Man aka Hornswoggle SR for what he really is TONIGHT...
Sources close to the situation say Kane is frustrated over the batant disrespect hes been shown over the years even though he is considered the greatest heel, the living legend, and one of the best names in the biz. NTWE head honcho 4wrestling has repeatedly tried to blackball him by killing him each and every year, feeding him baconators, whole bbq chickens, and sugar loaded sprite. One source also said checks are bouncing and the boys arent happy in the back with the paper IOU's they are recieving. One rumor has it that the evil man himself 4cena suggested paying people in "pork and beans" and "cat fur wallets" noblekane has had enough of this malarkey....

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Rumors are swirling around the internet(and deep web) that noblekane will announce his retirement from NTWE as soon as the monday after the rumble and is set to drop a bombshell or rather a video exposing the corrupt NTWE owner 4cena aka 4jarrett aka 4wrestling aka Cat Man aka Hornswoggle SR for what he really is TONIGHT...
Sources close to the situation say Kane is frustrated over the batant disrespect hes been shown over the years even though he is considered the greatest heel, the living legend, and one of the best names in the biz. NTWE head honcho 4wrestling has repeatedly tried to blackball him by killing him each and every year, feeding him baconators, whole bbq chickens, and sugar loaded sprite. One source also said checks are bouncing and the boys arent happy in the back with the paper IOU's they are recieving. One rumor has it that the evil man himself 4cena suggested paying people in "pork and beans" and "cat fur wallets" noblekane has had enough of this malarkey....

laugh.gif

Smackdown Spoilers for Friday (Rumble Go Home Show)

Spoiler [+]
The show opened with Daniel Bryan confronting Big Show about what he did to A.J.  Show was doing the sad looking face and blaming himself for what happened.  This led to the announcement of Show vs. Henry as the main event.

Cody Rhodes b Justin Gabriel

Sheamus b Drew McIntyre

Primo & Epico b Yoshi Tatsu & Santino Marella

Randy Orton vs. Wade Barrett was the same thing they did at the house show in Las Cruces, NM on Sunday.  Orton attacked him and they had a pull-apart with prelim wrestlers with Orton hitting RKO's on everyone while Barrett escaped.

Hunico b Ted DiBiase - DiBiase taped up his wrist and Hunico worked over the wrist and this match was done to have a storyline reason for DiBiase being out as Hunico "injured" his actually injured wrist.

Daniel Bryan was pumping up Mark Henry to take out Big Show in the main event.

Brodus Clay b Alex Riley

Aksana b Natalya.  Tamina once again laid out Natalya with the Superfly splash allowing Aksana to win as soon as the bell sounded.

Big Show b Mark Henry via count out.  After the match, Bryan hit Show with a chair shot and put him in the LeBell lock, but Show powered out.  Show then choke slammed Bryan and went for the punch but Bryan ran off.

I just remembered that Hornswoggle and Heath Slater had a little rumble angle for a smack down a while ago
laugh.gif

But damn, the two go home shows for the rumble and barely any real focus on it. Smh.

i have not been watching much wrestling lately. has daniel bryan and zack rider turned heel?

^
Daniel Bryan has steadily been turning heel and the crowd has seemed to have fully turned on him. I don't know if he's categorized as a heel yet though because he's mainly been in matches against heels.

Zack Ryder is still a full fledged face and Cena's butt buddy. He now has a 'broken back' from Kane.

caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn yyyyyyyyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ssssssssssssssssssssmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss cccccccccccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

peoples champs

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

1. 4wrestling
2. YardFather
3. iLLoQuent aka DSK
4. im that one
5. theDEEK
6. bkmac
7. Je Ne Sais Quoi
8. TennHouse2
9. Rusty Shackelford
10.VeintiSiete
11. GotHolesInMySocks
12. Hymen_Man
13. NobleKane
14. Peep_Game
15. 3dgarFly
16. JRATheGreat
17. Mister916
18. Toine
19. Dragonfly
20. RKO2004
21. HombreLobo

%@+ is this... 
mad.gif

how did i turn into the new bkmac..

Interesting. I mean, I was going to fire you after the rumble anyways. So, good timing, man.
pimp.gif

Sidenote- There are only, hmm, maybe 5 people who cut interesting promos. All non WWE "personalities" too, BTW.

I'll be posting my picks all after 8PM western.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Interesting. I mean, I was going to fire you after the rumble anyways. So, good timing, man.
pimp.gif

tell me hombrelobonaitis does he make you wear a cat suit in meetings? 
pimp.gif

You haven't been relevant in years.  But until you're dead, I view my career as a failure.

The official Rumble Pool #'s will be chosen Friday at noon.

If the secondary pool hasn't filled up by that point, that pool will be selected Saturday night.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

i was crushed when i found out wrestling was fake

we always get one of these every now and then. and they always SWEAR they're dropping an information bombshell on us
laugh.gif

1z6ebl4.gif

Back
Top Bottom