1/29 WWE ROYAL RUMBLE - Preview Pg 52, RR Pool Details Pg 1, RR Prediction Contest Pg 49!

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Rumors are swirling around the internet(and deep web) that noblekane will announce his retirement from NTWE as soon as the monday after the rumble and is set to drop a bombshell or rather a video exposing the corrupt NTWE owner 4cena aka 4jarrett aka 4wrestling aka Cat Man aka Hornswoggle SR for what he really is TONIGHT...
Sources close to the situation say Kane is frustrated over the batant disrespect hes been shown over the years even though he is considered the greatest heel, the living legend, and one of the best names in the biz. NTWE head honcho 4wrestling has repeatedly tried to blackball him by killing him each and every year, feeding him baconators, whole bbq chickens, and sugar loaded sprite. One source also said checks are bouncing and the boys arent happy in the back with the paper IOU's they are recieving. One rumor has it that the evil man himself 4cena suggested paying people in "pork and beans" and "cat fur wallets" noblekane has had enough of this malarkey....

You haven't been relevant in years.  But until you're dead, I view my career as a failure.

Originally Posted by datpiff110

i was crushed when i found out wrestling was fake

$!! YOU TALKIN' BOUT?..Wrestling aint fake..If it was fake then Ryder wouldn't have a broke back right now..And AJ wouldnt be in a coma..And Bookah wouldnt be mildly ******ed..  

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

1. 4wrestling
2. YardFather
3. iLLoQuent aka DSK
4. im that one
5. theDEEK
6. bkmac
7. Je Ne Sais Quoi
8. TennHouse2
9. Rusty Shackelford
10.VeintiSiete
11. GotHolesInMySocks
12. Hymen_Man
13. NobleKane
14. Peep_Game
15. 3dgarFly
16. JRATheGreat
17. Mister916
18. Toine
19. Dragonfly
20. RKO2004
21. HombreLobo

%@+ is this... 
mad.gif

how did i turn into the new bkmac..
I'm sayin' man. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

$!! YOU TALKIN' BOUT?..Wrestling aint fake..If it was fake then Ryder wouldn't have a broke back right now..And AJ wouldnt be in a coma..And Bookah wouldnt be mildly ******ed..  

Spoiler [+]
ice-t-reaction-to-situation-s-roast.gif

NTWT News and Notes

Backstage officials have received the new NTWT Opening video package which is set to debut at the NT Rumble. Officials have been looking for new ways to "Upgrade" production and officials were high on this idea.

GHIMS has not been seen at production meetings. He has been seen walking the halls, though. When approached he has continually repeated nursery rhymes including "The wheels on the bus go round and round". With that said whispers have been going around that the NTWT may have to implement a new drug testing policy for workers.

Speaking of drug testing, certain NTWT SuperStars have been seen backstage "partaking" (Picture related)

Spoiler [+]
1327469058362.gif

When asked on his thoughts of the backstage antics NTWTer HombreLobo said.."Whaaaaaat?"

Spoiler [+]
1327519506751.png

NTWT World Champion 4Wrestling is being pushed by the company by sending out press releases to such organizations as PETA and the SPCA for his work with animals. No kill shelters have deemed him a "True angel." Officials see his work as a good thing and believe more NTWTers should do more to contribute to their communities in a positive manner.

Backstage grumblings have arose in wake of particular SuperStars egos. One star was dubbed "A mark for himself."

Officials are looking to reward those that embrace all contributors to the thread, and understand how to walk the fine line between reality and fiction. However, officials are still counting on everyone to "entertain". Many believe this is a hard task to abide to. Clearly, being a star isn't for everyone.

NTRumble entrants will NOT be announced prior to the Rumble. However, new and prior talent have been signed for the 20 man battle royal. 

Officials are down on post quality. Although ratings are up, officials believe particular posters could do a "Much better job" with their material. On the flip side there are many posters that have been overlooked that officials believe may be "Ready" for a push.

The "Mail Room" has been one of the highest rated segments at NTWT SuperShows. The Mail Room continues to deliver "Lulz."

this is the idea I was thinking about; saw it on Bleacher Report:

Here’s is my idea on how I would love to see the 2012 Royal Rumble match end.

#29 enters the Rumble. What happens next doesn’t matter, just the result. Everyone who is in the ring is eliminated… EVERYONE. The last two find a way to eliminate each other. The ring is completely empty for a period of time until the countdown begins for #30. Lights go out, we see the blinking jacket, and there is Chris Jericho, who, smiling, steps foot in the squared circle and the bell rings, signaling the end of the Rumble. Cue the over-pandering to the crowd, the cheers, the running around slapping hands.

How audacious would it be for Chris Jericho to win the 2012 Royal Rumble without lifting a single finger to do it?

Spoiler [+]
After speaking to several sources, WZ has learned that new talk has surfaced within WWE regarding WrestleMania 28 plans.

Contrary to what has been previously reported, it appears that The Undertaker vs. Chris Jericho and Triple H vs. CM Punk are the two big matches currently being discussed.

WWE is aware that due to online reports, fans have been expecting the tentative plan for Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk at Mania, and while those plans have not been scrapped by any means, officials have discussed a creative shake-up. In addition to the internet motive, there is belief internally that more could have been done in the past between CM Punk and Triple H.

Chris Jericho and The Undertaker also provides a fresh WrestleMania match up compared to a third WrestleMania meeting between Triple H vs. The Undertaker, which as reported, has been on the table for quite some time.

Again, we can't confirm at this time that either of the above matches will take place at WrestleMania 28 but both are being heavily considered. The week of the Royal Rumble is always a big week creatively, and WWE likes to have the major WrestleMania matches in place as much of what happens at the Rumble of course feeds into WrestleMania.

Not as crushed as when you were the last one picked for sports and only picked because the kids didn't want you peeing your pants cuz you cried to mother so hard about being picked last...

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

1. 4wrestling
2. YardFather
3. iLLoQuent aka DSK
4. im that one
5. theDEEK
6. bkmac
7. Je Ne Sais Quoi
8. TennHouse2
9. Rusty Shackelford
10.VeintiSiete
11. GotHolesInMySocks
12. Hymen_Man
13. NobleKane
14. Peep_Game
15. 3dgarFly
16. JRATheGreat
17. Mister916
18. Toine
19. Dragonfly
20. RKO2004
21. HombreLobo

%@+ is this... 
mad.gif

how did i turn into the new bkmac..
I'm sayin' man. 
30t6p3b.gif
photo03_528x297.jpg

Hey, you two! Yeah, that's right, I'm talking to both of you. Hell, include casekicks in this brief announcement too.

Maybe when you guys win a match, or two, hell, or three, like I have, you'll gain an early spot in the NTRumble Pool.

#6 is significant for me. It'll take me just six minutes to walk out of the NTRumble with the NT I.C. Title come this Sunday. If I am in the Battle Royal later that night, I'm baking on me eliminating six NTSuperstars. I bleed NTDown, but if you cross my path, you're going over that rope.

So to the fellas like brasil', jdcurt, and casekicks, sit back and watch us Top 20ers shine. Better luck next year, you bunch of

NickChumBucket.jpg

Originally Posted by masondid

Not as crushed as when you were the last one picked for sports and only picked because the kids didn't want you peeing your pants cuz you cried to mother so hard about being picked last...

yK4gy2Iw.jpg

Originally Posted by masondid

yK4gy2Iw.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am calm I heard one of kids at the school I work at say this to a kid today and just thought it was 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 and just felt the need to use it...

bkmac wrote:

guy_gets_a_beer_bottle_to_the_face-563-1.gif

i refuse to even quote your nonsense, due to the fact that everything you say is meaningless to begin with.

but don't ever, "eh, eh, ever" compare me to casekicks again in your measly little stint of an atrocity you call a career.

don't forget how i straight man handled you in the ring at NTSeries to the point where you ran away and sat in the corner afraid to get in the action, like 4w at his senior prom. 

then you waited for me to be taken out so you could enter back into the ring.

you don't want to be in the ring with me because i'll mangle you to the point where the only thing you can ingest for 6 months would be

NickChumBucket.jpg

and don't take this as a me being angry by any means. 

i'm actually amused that you continue to believe that you serve nothing more than comedic relief during events.

as a matter of fact, take off that ridiculous glowing "cry for attention-esque" jacket and start entering the ring with a snake hand puppet in one hand and a giant scale in the other.

those are gimmicks that you'd be better suited for.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Rumors are swirling around the internet(and deep web) that noblekane will announce his retirement from NTWE as soon as the monday after the rumble and is set to drop a bombshell or rather a video exposing the corrupt NTWE owner 4cena aka 4jarrett aka 4wrestling aka Cat Man aka Hornswoggle SR for what he really is TONIGHT...
Sources close to the situation say Kane is frustrated over the batant disrespect hes been shown over the years even though he is considered the greatest heel, the living legend, and one of the best names in the biz. NTWE head honcho 4wrestling has repeatedly tried to blackball him by killing him each and every year, feeding him baconators, whole bbq chickens, and sugar loaded sprite. One source also said checks are bouncing and the boys arent happy in the back with the paper IOU's they are recieving. One rumor has it that the evil man himself 4cena suggested paying people in "pork and beans" and "cat fur wallets" noblekane has had enough of this malarkey....

But until you're dead, I view my career as a failure.
that is correct

With the 23rd pick of the NT Rumble Pool Entrants I select:

Spoiler [+]
6 rings MJ

Spoiler [+]
JDCurt

Spoiler [+]
JRA

Spoiler [+]
retrogearsolid

Originally Posted by StillIn729

#29 enters the Rumble. What happens next doesn’t matter, just the result. Everyone who is in the ring is eliminated… EVERYONE. The last two find a way to eliminate each other. The ring is completely empty for a period of time until the countdown begins for #30. Lights go out, we see the blinking jacket, and there is Chris Jericho, who, smiling, steps foot in the squared circle and the bell rings, signaling the end of the Rumble. Cue the over-pandering to the crowd, the cheers, the running around slapping hands.

How audacious would it be for Chris Jericho to win the 2012 Royal Rumble without lifting a single finger to do it?
if this is what happpens, Ziggler and Foley need to be the final two... sets up a WM match for those two...

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Originally Posted by StillIn729

if this is what happpens, Ziggler and Foley need to be the final two... sets up a WM match for those two...

*SteveNashNoThanks.gif*
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom