09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif

It seems Lane Kiffin just can't help but give his opinion.
The University of Tennessee football coach was back in the news today, sparring again with Florida nemesis Urban Meyer and also weighing in to give Washington Coach Steve Sarkisian, a former co-worker, some friendly advice after the Huskies' upset over USC.

Responding to earlier comments by Meyer that Tennessee didn't appear to be playing to win Saturday and that his own team was battling the flu, Kiffin at first said he would not respond. But then, after he was asked whether he was worried about the Volunteers being struck by the flu, he said, "I don't know. I guess we'll wait, and after we're not excited about a performance, we'll tell you everybody was sick."

Kiffin also said, "This off-season [Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive] made a big deal of renewing vows in terms of what we say about other teams, other coaches and other players. Obviously, Urban feels he doesn't need to follow that. We won't say anything else."

this guy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

The University of Tennessee football coach was back in the news today, sparring again with Florida nemesis Urban Meyer and also weighing in to give Washington Coach Steve Sarkisian, a former co-worker, some friendly advice after the Huskies' upset over USC.

Responding to earlier comments by Meyer that Tennessee didn't appear to be playing to win Saturday and that his own team was battling the flu, Kiffin at first said he would not respond. But then, after he was asked whether he was worried about the Volunteers being struck by the flu, he said, "I don't know. I guess we'll wait, and after we're not excited about a performance, we'll tell you everybody was sick."

Kiffin also said, "This off-season [Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive] made a big deal of renewing vows in terms of what we say about other teams, other coaches and other players. Obviously, Urban feels he doesn't need to follow that. We won't say anything else."
this guy.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I'm starting to think they lay a map out infront of Lou Holtz and wherever his spit lands thats where gameday is gonna be held SMH

Originally Posted by woody2626

I'm starting to think they lay a map out infront of Lou Holtz and wherever his spit lands thats where gameday is gonna be held SMH

smh.gif
they can't have gameday in Canada

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

this guy.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That is hilarious.

Originally Posted by jville819

I #%+!#%% love Lane kififn nh
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

You better hope we land Calvin Smith and Corey Lemonier or you're going to HATE him when teams are gashing our DL over the next 2 years.

alien.gif

Who knows where Corey Lemonier is going. Dude is all over the place with his recruitment. I think it's Canes or Noles for him though
I heard about UM turning away Chandler last week but people was saying that's b/s. Why would Shannon turn away Chandler?

I hate that my boy Grothe is out for the season. I wanted to see what he would do against the Noles D.

Can somebody up this?

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...pt=content.asp&cid=992034&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.co...pt=content.asp&cid=991541&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

Gunna can you make me an avy from :43 to :52 of this video:

With a white oval shaped outline similar to JND1's or jville's avy and JM32 in light blue letters on the bottom left?

Back
Top Bottom