09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by CP1708

This is making me uncomfortable.

Good. I hope the team gets overconfident and comes out super flat this week.
I'm sure. Because if we actually show up and play VT doesn't even have a chance.

We beat you last year with nix and marve.....don't get your hopes up.

I'm just now seeing Tate jumpin into MSU's band after the TD
eek.gif
roll.gif

The craziest one I heard last week, was from a Russell Atheltic guy (yeah I know, Russell, Nike, blah, blah....), that do not be shocked that if Weis gets the heave-ho at ND, they don't go chasing down Paul Johnson.

I hope you stub your toe so you can't run fast after we beat you.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Naw, I hope UM is stayin low key for at least a couple more games, we ain't done nothin yet.

laugh.gif
Go to hell. I won't be at the game though; I'm in Switzerland this semester. Nowhere to run really.
laugh.gif

I'm sure. Because if we actually show up and play VT doesn't even have a chance.

I know, that's why I said what I said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, we couldn't even get any sacks against MARSHALL's line; what do you think's gonna happen when we play Miami? Jacory's gonna have time totake a few sips from his pimp cup while he's back there.

As far as our O-line goes, all you gotta do is run a twist or stunt and we might as well have five little girls out there pass blocking. There was a play onsaturday where we double teamed Nebraska's DE and let Suh come in untouched.
laugh.gif

One thing that will at least give us more of a chance is if Virgil can come back healthy this week. He is not only our most important corner position, he'shuge in run support. He had like 3 TFL against Alabama. We missed him sorely against Nebraska; lots of Helu's long runs were when CB's took poor anglesor had poor technique trying to tackle Helu. If Virgil is there he definitely makes most of those tackles.

QFT

I still remember going from
pimp.gif
to
mad.gif
Between VTech and the end of the season last year so I'm very cautious aboutproclaiming anything about the team just yet. The team just needs to stay focused and take everything in stride.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

LOL

not with him running a full time option offense
Innovative, knows how to win at a highly regarded academic school, turns programs around in one season...I don't know if ND has the players to run that crazy shayt he runs at GT, but then neither did Michigan till Richrod went out and got himself some.

cant really see a problem backing the option..wouldnt be too opposed...id be indifferent

and goldens antics have been odd but funny...better be ready to ball now

i would not want to see all these skill guys leave or be wasted after this year tho.

i wonder if jimmy staying/leaving will be a factor in one more year for charlie

new Big 12 podcast up

All the scores, top stories, breakdowns, top players and recaps from Week 3 in the Big 12. A debate on the Nebraska vs. Virginia Tech game. If your offensefails to put enough points but leaves the field with a lead but your defense plays well the entire game but give up the game winning touchdown on the finaldrive, who do you place blame on? Should mid-majors be in the same poll as teams for major conferences? All this and more in the Big 12 Conference Call podcast

http://bigtwelvecc.podomatic.com/

check it out if you are a fan of the Big 12

The ONLY coach I would go after if I was ND would be Brian Kelly. Him with that talent and they would put up 50 a game. Kelly is an offensive juggernautwherever he goes. But I hope they don't go after him and go after Paul Johnson. Would love to see Domer old schoolers go nuts like our blue hairs stillare.

I hate Golden Tate and think he is a d-bag but he brought the lulz to me when he pulled that stunt.

Just got the tix to the Michigan/MSU game for October 3rd. Can't wait to go.

I hope you stub your toe so you can't run fast after we beat you.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Naw, I hope UM is stayin low key for at least a couple more games, we ain't done nothin yet.

laugh.gif
Go to hell. I won't be at the game though; I'm in Switzerland this semester. Nowhere to run really.
laugh.gif

I know, that's why I said what I said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, we couldn't even get any sacks against MARSHALL's line; what do you think's gonna happen when we play Miami? Jacory's gonna have time to take a few sips from his pimp cup while he's back there.

As far as our O-line goes, all you gotta do is run a twist or stunt and we might as well have five little girls out there pass blocking. There was a play on saturday where we double teamed Nebraska's DE and let Suh come in untouched.
laugh.gif

One thing that will at least give us more of a chance is if Virgil can come back healthy this week. He is not only our most important corner position, he's huge in run support. He had like 3 TFL against Alabama. We missed him sorely against Nebraska; lots of Helu's long runs were when CB's took poor angles or had poor technique trying to tackle Helu. If Virgil is there he definitely makes most of those tackles.

Hmm... I haven't seen much of VT this year, but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better if yalls O-line is buns. How has Worlids looked thisyear, I guess not as good as expected?

The "Uh, last night..." comment is at the 1:29 mark.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom