09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by dreClark

Y'all ain't even going after him like that though.

And are y'all still NOT taking Chandler?

Why wouldn't we be going after Lemonier?
laugh.gif

I haven't heard anything about Chandler lately. I still think he'll be a Cane though.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by CP1708

This is making me uncomfortable.

Good. I hope the team gets overconfident and comes out super flat this week.

I hope you stub your toe so you can't run fast after we beat you.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Naw, I hope UM is stayin low key for at least a couple more games, we ain't done nothin yet.

laugh.gif
Go to hell. I won't be at the game though; I'm in Switzerland this semester. Nowhere to run really.
laugh.gif

I'm sure. Because if we actually show up and play VT doesn't even have a chance.

We beat you last year with nix and marve.....don't get your hopes up.

I know, that's why I said what I said
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude, we couldn't even get any sacks against MARSHALL's line; what do you think's gonna happen when we play Miami? Jacory's gonna have time to take a few sips from his pimp cup while he's back there.

As far as our O-line goes, all you gotta do is run a twist or stunt and we might as well have five little girls out there pass blocking. There was a play on saturday where we double teamed Nebraska's DE and let Suh come in untouched.
laugh.gif

One thing that will at least give us more of a chance is if Virgil can come back healthy this week. He is not only our most important corner position, he's huge in run support. He had like 3 TFL against Alabama. We missed him sorely against Nebraska; lots of Helu's long runs were when CB's took poor angles or had poor technique trying to tackle Helu. If Virgil is there he definitely makes most of those tackles.
Hmm... I haven't seen much of VT this year, but it makes me feel a hell of a lot better if yalls O-line is buns. How has Worlids looked this year, I guess not as good as expected?

The "Uh, last night..." comment is at the 1:29 mark.
laugh.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/azEVD3ex5Mc&rel=1http://www.youtube.com/v/azEVD3ex5Mc&rel=1

Worilds has looked alright; he needs to diversify his moves besides just speed and straight rushing. I think he only has 1.5 or 2 sacks, but he has a ton of QBhurries and knockdowns, I'd say at least 6-8 situations where he's getting to the QB as the ball is thrown.

Nobody else on our team has done a very good job pressuring the QB though. Friday looks speedy coming off the edge, but his only sacks were against Marshall.Nekos Brown has been disappointing IMO, and most of our blitzes have been picked up really easily.

Blog entry on Chip Kelly repaying a fan $439 for his expenses traveling to the Boise State game...
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2009/09/21/chip-kelly-is-a-man-of-his-word-seriously/

--Cliffnotes--
Ducks fan sent him this:
I was so angry with the game (even before the post-game melee) I am sending you an invoice for my trip to Boise. The product on the field Thursday night isnot something I was at all proud of, and I feel as though I'm entitled to my money back for the trip. Please see my invoice attached in this email. I willhappily send along receipts if need be.

He asked Chip Kelly to repay him $439. Chip responded and asked for his address. Dude got:
chipcheck1.jpg

In the mail.

Pretty cool gesture. Charlie Weis should do the same for all ND fans.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

It seems Lane Kiffin just can't help but give his opinion.
The University of Tennessee football coach was back in the news today, sparring again with Florida nemesis Urban Meyer and also weighing in to give Washington Coach Steve Sarkisian, a former co-worker, some friendly advice after the Huskies' upset over USC.

Responding to earlier comments by Meyer that Tennessee didn't appear to be playing to win Saturday and that his own team was battling the flu, Kiffin at first said he would not respond. But then, after he was asked whether he was worried about the Volunteers being struck by the flu, he said, "I don't know. I guess we'll wait, and after we're not excited about a performance, we'll tell you everybody was sick."

Kiffin also said, "This off-season [Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive] made a big deal of renewing vows in terms of what we say about other teams, other coaches and other players. Obviously, Urban feels he doesn't need to follow that. We won't say anything else."
this guy.
laugh.gif

Lane Kiffin is 1-2 as a coach in college and was bad in Oakland. He's calling out a coach with 2 MNCs and 3 BCS wins. And Urban was right to call out Lane. Down 10 with 3 minutes left and Tennessee is huddling up and snapping the ball with under 10 left on the play clock. Winning isn't everything it'sthe only thing. UF is 3-0 and still #1 in the polls, no serious injuries, last weekend went fine for me. Eventually losing a close game isn't going to beenough and there are no such thing as "moral victories". It reminds me of when Charlie got his extension for almost beating USC and look at how thatwent. Lane hasn't earned the right to run his mouth. Win something and then you can talk.

Let him run his mouth. It makes for good entertainment right now.

Everybody knows UT was gonna be garbage this year anyways. But after while if he isn't in the W column that's when people will get sick of the talk.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

The University of Tennessee football coach was back in the news today, sparring again with Florida nemesis Urban Meyer and also weighing in to give Washington Coach Steve Sarkisian, a former co-worker, some friendly advice after the Huskies' upset over USC.

Responding to earlier comments by Meyer that Tennessee didn't appear to be playing to win Saturday and that his own team was battling the flu, Kiffin at first said he would not respond. But then, after he was asked whether he was worried about the Volunteers being struck by the flu, he said, "I don't know. I guess we'll wait, and after we're not excited about a performance, we'll tell you everybody was sick."

Kiffin also said, "This off-season [Southeastern Conference Commissioner Mike Slive] made a big deal of renewing vows in terms of what we say about other teams, other coaches and other players. Obviously, Urban feels he doesn't need to follow that. We won't say anything else."
this guy.
laugh.gif

Lane Kiffin is 1-2 as a coach in college and was bad in Oakland. He's calling out a coach with 2 MNCs and 3 BCS wins. And Urban was right to call out Lane . Down 10 with 3 minutes left and Tennessee is huddling up and snapping the ball with under 10 left on the play clock. Winning isn't everything it's the only thing. UF is 3-0 and still #1 in the polls, no serious injuries, last weekend went fine for me. Eventually losing a close game isn't going to be enough and there are no such thing as "moral victories". It reminds me of when Charlie got his extension for almost beating USC and look at how that went. Lane hasn't earned the right to run his mouth. Win something and then you can talk.

All that u typed was some straight BS.
Urban Meyer opened this door. and Lane went rite back at him. for all the " football is about the players" talk Urban shoved down our throats lastweek, he sure found a way to try and slide one in, and then excuses about the flu. yea Eric Berry flu around the field and shut down that "potent"offense.
He dont know what the hell he talkin bout. we got a QB who the 2 times he threw it more than 10 yards down the field, threw Interceptions.
kinda dummy is Urban Meyer. who the #$$@ is he to try and say someone wasnt tryin to win. we got a HS QB with a pop warner awareness, what he want, 5 wides?#$$@ outta here. had a better chance breakin a long run then throwin one more than 15 yards.

Damn ESPNU is tight work this football season... coaches spotlight is a good show. SEC weekly , college football live, recruiting report.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

this guy.
laugh.gif

Lane Kiffin is 1-2 as a coach in college and was bad in Oakland. He's calling out a coach with 2 MNCs and 3 BCS wins. And Urban was right to call out Lane . Down 10 with 3 minutes left and Tennessee is huddling up and snapping the ball with under 10 left on the play clock. Winning isn't everything it's the only thing. UF is 3-0 and still #1 in the polls, no serious injuries, last weekend went fine for me. Eventually losing a close game isn't going to be enough and there are no such thing as "moral victories". It reminds me of when Charlie got his extension for almost beating USC and look at how that went. Lane hasn't earned the right to run his mouth. Win something and then you can talk.

All that u typed was some straight BS.
Urban Meyer opened this door. and Lane went rite back at him. for all the " football is about the players" talk Urban shoved down our throats last week, he sure found a way to try and slide one in, and then excuses about the flu. yea Eric Berry flu around the field and shut down that "potent" offense.
He dont know what the hell he talkin bout. we got a QB who the 2 times he threw it more than 10 yards down the field, threw Interceptions.
kinda dummy is Urban Meyer. who the #$$@ is he to try and say someone wasnt tryin to win. we got a HS QB with a pop warner awareness, what he want, 5 wides? #$$@ outta here. had a better chance breakin a long run then throwin one more than 15 yards.

Damn ESPNU is tight work this football season... coaches spotlight is a good show. SEC weekly , college football live, recruiting report.
pimp.gif

Urban doesn't have to rationalize the team's performance a W is a W. So do you really think Urban is lying about our guys having the flu? Part of thecredit goes to Tennessee and Monte but there is a reason that Jeff had 4 carries, Aaron was pretty much non existent. EB allows UT to do so much defensivelyand that's really why we could never stretch the field (that and Deonte was out). I've said it before EB is the best player in CFB.
Technically Lane is the one who started it all with his guarantee, and calling Urban a cheater. 3 minutes left and you aren't in hurry up offense down 10when you do nothing but run the ball? That's not trying to win the game, if you believe he was I feel sorry for you.
All of this is BS?
UT is 1-2 this year
He was sub .500 in Oakland
UF is 3-0, #1 in the polls
Close loses won't cut it at some point
No such thing as moral victories
Charlie got an extension for almost beating USC
UT never went hurry up at the 3 minute mark down 10.
Lane starting the smack talking in the offseason
Not going hurry up down 10 with under 3 minutes isn't a winning strategy.

I agree with KingJames23...Lane was content with taking a close L
Similar to what RS did last year in the swamp....atleast make an attempt to win the game

Tenn fans are sooo similar to us two years ago its not even funny
Hanging on too recruiting victories when your getting embarassed on the field

Lane aint proven nothin but the fact he can recruit...

get the #%%+ outta here stop reading the "media's" take.
AINT No one in tennessee happy with the outcome of that game. thats why position battles are open on offense (WR & QB)

what the #%%+ dont u comprehend. there is no QB to run a pass happy offense, if we had Tee Martin or Peyton Manning, UT would throw 30 times. they dont,sothey try to win with what they have the best way they can. 2 pass attempts further than 10 yards down the field, 2 interceptions. just what the #%%+ issupposed to be called? yall cant be that damn dumb (excuse me for the oversight, maybe yall are, ) . if u cant throw the ball, whould u line up in shotgun 30times a game, if u would your a #%%%## moron and so is anyone who co-signs you
did u not watch the UCLA game? 4 interceptions in a row. and on the potential game winning drive, Crompton threw an INT (called back by offsides), threw apass into the sideline that was nearly picked off, took a sack and tried to shovel it forward damn near fumbling and then on 4th down he rifled a pass into theground 5 yards short of the first down.

get the hell outta here with that UT aint try to win dumb @$%+
sorry fam, u and urban meyer dont know what yall are talkin about. not in the least.

PASSING Cmp Att Pct Yds Yd/A TD Int
Crompton 45 73 61.6 419 5.7 5 7

and all 5 TDs were vs Western Kentucky

AINT No one in tennessee happy with the outcome of that game. thats why position battles are open on offense (WR & QB)

what the #%%+ dont u comprehend. there is no QB to run a pass happy offense, if we had Tee Martin or Peyton Manning, UT would throw 30 times. they dont, sothey try to win with what they have the best way they can. 2 pass attempts further than 10 yards down the field, 2 interceptions. just what the #%%+ is supposed to be called? yall cant be that damn dumb (excuse me for the oversight, maybe yall are, ) . if u cant throw the ball, whould u line up in shotgun 30 times a game, if u would your a #%%%## moron and so is anyone who co-signs you
did u not watch the UCLA game? 4 interceptions in a row. and on the potential game winning drive, Crompton threw an INT (called back by offsides), threw a pass into the sideline that was nearly picked off, took a sack and tried to shovel it forward damn near fumbling and then on 4th down he rifled a pass into the ground 5 yards short of the first down.

sorry fam, u and urban meyer dont know what yall are talkin about. not in the least.

Read what I'm saying. UT didn't even go hurry up at the 3 minute mark down 10. I never said you had to throw the ball 30 times a game, but you gottapick up the pace, you can't waste 20-25 seconds calling your play and getting into your formation when you're down 2 scores with 3 to play, especiallyif you aren't throwing the ball. The Tennessee offense had no sense of urgency late in the game. That's what I'm saying. I don't have a problemwith what they did all game until they got to that 3 minute mark.

laugh.gif
Gunna bout to catch a ban if this gets much further along...

UT got Jonathan $#$$#!* Crompton playing quarterback and a very nice group of running backs... What the hell do you think is their best chance to win?

All this is a result of Lane Kiffin obviously getting under Urban Meyer's skin and Urban catching feelings because his team didn't play well...*shrugs*

This dude gone out his way to take a jab at CLK every chance he's gotten ever since he got put on blast for calling Nukeese while he knew the kid was inKnoxville...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Blog entry on Chip Kelly repaying a fan $439 for his expenses traveling to the Boise State game...
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2009/09/21/chip-kelly-is-a-man-of-his-word-seriously/

--Cliffnotes--
Ducks fan sent him this:
I was so angry with the game (even before the post-game melee) I am sending you an invoice for my trip to Boise. The product on the field Thursday night is not something I was at all proud of, and I feel as though I'm entitled to my money back for the trip. Please see my invoice attached in this email. I will happily send along receipts if need be.

He asked Chip Kelly to repay him $439. Chip responded and asked for his address. Dude got:
chipcheck1.jpg

In the mail.

Pretty cool gesture. Charlie Weis should do the same for all ND fans.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Well, nevermind Ches, shoulda known.

This guy thinks Sweatervest is a better coach than Pete Carrol.
[h1]Tressel outshines Carroll in college football's location nation[/h1]http://images.cbssports.c...authors-318x86/8450.jpg)no-repeat left top; HEIGHT: 91px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0> [table][tr][td]Sep. 22, 2009
By Gregg Doyel
CBSSports.com National Columnist
Tell Gregg your opinion![/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica] [/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]This story is going to do things you didn't think possible. It will compliment Ohio State football coach Jim Tressel in a way that insults the OSU football program. It will compliment Southern California in a way that insults USC coach Pete Carroll.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]How is that possible? It just is. Trust me. I know how this story ends.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]And I know how it begins, too.[/font]
[table][tr][td]
img12248243.jpg
[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jim Tressel's teams have routinely beaten the teams they should beat. (Getty Images)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table][font=Arial, Helvetica]It begins with a football game on Sept. 28, 2003. It begins on that day with this score: California 34, USC 31.

[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica]Cal was unranked. The Trojans were No. 3. That was the first of six losses to unranked Pac-10 teams the Trojans have suffered under Carroll, a trend that continued Saturday when No. 3 USC lost to Washington. Given how good USC has been under Carroll, that's a staggering number of losses to unranked teams.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Still, Carroll usually gets a pass from critics. He's a great coach. Almost everyone says so.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Meanwhile, at Ohio State, Tressel gets no such free pass. His teams mangle the teams they're supposed to mangle, but the Buckeyes have lost six consecutive games to opponents ranked in the top five, and the country laughs while the locals cry. Just last week, after Tressel's Buckeyes lost to Carroll's top five Trojans, OSU fans dumped their misery into Tressel's e-mail account, causing Tressel to mock them as being "already miserable ... there's no way they're happy."[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Tressel is mostly ripped while Carroll is mostly left alone, which means something has been lost along the way: Common sense. Perspective. An understanding of what those two programs are, and just as important, where they are. Use some common sense on the matter, have some perspective, and you'll see the obvious:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Jim Tressel is a better coach than Pete Carroll.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]I know what the numbers say. Carroll has won 84.9 percent of his games compared to 81 percent for Tressel. Carroll has won two national titles to one for Tressel. And just nine days ago, Carroll beat Tressel head-to-head. In Columbus, no less.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The numbers say Carroll is better than Tressel, but numbers lie. Numbers say Tim Tebow is the best college quarterback of all time, and that's a lie of Nixonian or Clintonian proportions.[/font]

[table][tr][td]Related links[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Dodd: USC's dynastic run might be done

Dodd: Turn against Tressel? Turn in awards
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]SB Nation[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]When it comes to Tressel and Carroll, this is the absolute truth:[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]At a football goldmine like USC, Carroll is supposed to win 84.9 percent of his games. He's supposed to win two national titles in eight or nine years. And he's supposed to beat Tressel head-to-head. Why? Three reasons: Location, location, location.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Look at the consistently dominant programs -- the national champions, the near-champions -- in today's college football: Florida. Southern Cal. Texas. Oklahoma. LSU.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]And Ohio State.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]What school doesn't belong in that group, from a geography standpoint?[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Ohio State.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]The Buckeyes have no business beating USC or LSU or Florida, and so bless their heart, they don't. They get smoked when they play a top five team, one usually from the Deep South or from Southern California, because they aren't just playing against USC or LSU or Florida.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]They're playing against a stacked deck.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Kids don't want to play for Ohio State because kids don't want to freeze their %%% off. You'll find exceptions to that statement, obviously, but save it. Don't give me a recruiting list that shows how a handful of top recruits every year pick Penn State or Notre Dame or, yes, Ohio State. Don't bother. Those are the exceptions, not the rule. Most great players pick a college where it's warm, in part because they live where it's warm. The best players come from Florida, California and Texas. And where are the best college programs located? Florida, California and Texas (and Oklahoma). What a coincidence.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]That stuff is obvious, but don't tell me it's obvious. Tell yourself. You're the one who insists Pete Carroll is a better coach than Jim Tressel because he wins more than Jim Tressel -- even as you conveniently forget that Carroll should win more than Tressel.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Yet Carroll doesn't win the games he should. Not every time. About once a year his team loses a game it has no business losing. Carroll got the choke shock out of the way early this season against Washington, but I'm disagreeing with Dennis Dodd on one thing: He suggests Carroll's dynasty is teetering. Not me. As long as he's there, Carroll will win 84.9 percent of his games and the occasional national title. He's the perfect fit for USC because he knows how to attract future NFL talent. Does he know how to coach it, how to maximize it? No. He does not.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Tressel coaches. Tressel maximizes. His teams don't choke or get shocked. Do they lose to the best opponents on the biggest stages? Yeah. They do. All things being equal, the more talented team wins, and Ohio State hasn't been more talented than LSU or Florida or USC or Texas. And Ohio State should never be more talented than LSU or Florida or USC or Texas.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]But Tressel does get the most out of his teams. I'm sure of that. Carroll? I'm not so sure about him. The only thing I'm sure of, when it comes to Carroll, is this: He signs guys like Leinart and Bush and White and Sanchez and stud after stud after stud, but it's wrong to say Carroll signs great talent and then just rolls the ball onto the field and lets them play.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica]Because if he just rolled the ball onto the field and let them play, the Trojans would have beaten Washington.[/font]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

what the #%%+ dont u comprehend. there is no QB to run a pass happy offense, if we had Tee Martin or Peyton Manning, UT would throw 30 times. they dont, sothey try to win with what they have the best way they can. 2 pass attempts further than 10 yards down the field, 2 interceptions. just what the #%%+ is supposed to be called? yall cant be that damn dumb (excuse me for the oversight, maybe yall are, ) . if u cant throw the ball, whould u line up in shotgun 30 times a game, if u would your a #%%%## moron and so is anyone who co-signs you
did u not watch the UCLA game? 4 interceptions in a row. and on the potential game winning drive, Crompton threw an INT (called back by offsides), threw a pass into the sideline that was nearly picked off, took a sack and tried to shovel it forward damn near fumbling and then on 4th down he rifled a pass into the ground 5 yards short of the first down.

Read what I'm saying. UT didn't even go hurry up at the 3 minute mark down 10. I never said you had to throw the ball 30 times a game, but you gotta pick up the pace, you can't waste 20-25 seconds calling your play and getting into your formation when you're down 2 scores with 3 to play, especially if you aren't throwing the ball. The Tennessee offense had no sense of urgency late in the game. That's what I'm saying. I don't have a problem with what they did all game until they got to that 3 minute mark.

refer to this about what happened when we trusted the offense to Crompton's decision making with a minute left in the hurry up vs UCLA
and on the potential game winning drive, Crompton threw an INT (called back by offsides), threw a pass into the sideline that was nearly picked off, took a sack and tried to shovel it forward damn near fumbling and then on 4th down he rifled a pass into the ground 5 yards short of the first down.

laugh.gif
do u not remember with like 3 minutes left, Crompton gets hurried,spins out, stands there for a couple seconds, turns toward UF bench, and rifles one 40 yards outta bounds, with NO pressure.
laugh.gif

and this is the guy u want� leading� ur team and calling plays� in a No huddle

supposedly stephens is got some reps with the 1st unit.
eyes.gif
both dudes suckbut at least Stephens throws his INTs like 40 yards down the field cus all he tries to do is go deep
laugh.gif

that writer needs to jump off a bridge. sweater vest is not a better coach than PC. is that from the OSU school newspaper or somethin?

Virgil's supposed to be back this week, but he's playing field corner instead of his normal bounday corner spot (boundary corner plays short side ofthe field and is responsible for more man to man and run support). This does not bode well. Carmichael played the last two weeks at boundary and got absolutelyabused in the run game; most of Helu's long runs last week were when they ran to the short side of the field and our boundary corner just flat out missed atackle. I'm sure Whipple is smart enough to take advantage of something like this, so look for Cooper and James to have a ton of yards to the short side ofthe field.

Also apparently Worilds had some back spasm problems today (not supposed to be serious, but I don't want him to get nicked up) and our DT might be out forthe Miami game. Our already terrible pass rush might get even worse.

Virgil's supposed to be back this week, but he's playing field corner instead of his normal bounday corner spot (boundary corner plays short side of the field and is responsible for more man to man and run support). This does not bode well. Carmichael played the last two weeks at boundary and got absolutely abused in the run game; most of Helu's long runs last week were when they ran to the short side of the field and our boundary corner just flat out missed a tackle. I'm sure Whipple is smart enough to take advantage of something like this, so look for Cooper and James to have a ton of yards to the short side of the field.

Also apparently Worilds had some back spasm problems today (not supposed to be serious, but I don't want him to get nicked up) and our DT might be out for the Miami game. Our already terrible pass rush might get even worse.
Very sad news.

I'm very sad to hear all this.

Really terrible

Hope more bad @#$% happens

Tough break, hope they get well

*sigh* tough to hear

Best wishes for those guys

Really.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It'll be a good game no matter what. The other Hokies will step in and play outta their minds cuz of the rivalry, it'll be close down to the end. Lookin forward to it.
pimp.gif

W'ell see what the boy T.Bray has to say next year...
Tennessee and Florida will be evenly matched next year, mark my words.

Virgil's supposed to be back this week, but he's playing field corner instead of his normal bounday corner spot (boundary corner plays short side of the field and is responsible for more man to man and run support). This does not bode well. Carmichael played the last two weeks at boundary and got absolutely abused in the run game; most of Helu's long runs last week were when they ran to the short side of the field and our boundary corner just flat out missed a tackle. I'm sure Whipple is smart enough to take advantage of something like this, so look for Cooper and James to have a ton of yards to the short side of the field.

Also apparently Worilds had some back spasm problems today (not supposed to be serious, but I don't want him to get nicked up) and our DT might be out for the Miami game. Our already terrible pass rush might get even worse.

It'll be a good game no matter what. The other Hokies will step in and play outta their minds cuz of the rivalry, it'll be close down to the end. Lookin forward to it.
pimp.gif
Just like it was a good game in 05 right?
laugh.gif
Nahh, I've seen this one before. Except this year, we looked like poop on offense the gamebefore we played you too. I mean, don't get me wrong I would LOVE to win this game more than anything in the world, but my eyes and logic tell me thereisn't a very good chance.

I doubt Tyrod is gonna turn it over as many times as Marcus did in 05 (which might help keep it close), and we do have better RB's than we did then. Butstill, IMO the 05 team was the most talented on both sides of the ball we've had this decade, and we got woodshedded in that game.

BTW if we do somehow win, I'm gonna come on here talking real reckless
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom