09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Yeah I think Loston was mesing with Will Lyles too. I wanna say he was the one who got Mike Goodson to go to A&M but I ain't for sure on that.

Lyles got some pull in Houston and seeing LSU's now a heavy hitter within Houston, if Lache is messing with Lyles, it might just go down.

Looks more and more likely that Bobby is going to be back next year
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not only does this give credence to what other schools are saying about us (Jimbo is never going to take over, Bobby is going to stay for as long as he wants),not only does further confuse who is the true leader of our team (Is it the HC or the HCIW ?), not only does it have the possibility to end up a battle betweenJimbo and Booby over the staff (Who knows if Bobby is going to sit back and let Jimbo replace Chuck Amato and Jody Allen w/o putting up a fight) but also ithurts us in the amt of money we have to spend to hire a new defensive staff. Bobby makes like 2.5 mil and even w/ Mickey leaving (and possibly chuck and jodytoo) that's still 2.5 million we could spend do help build a bigger and better defensive staff. Which we are in dire need of.

I don't even see why the administration is giving him the option. All they have to do is NOT offer him a new contract since he's on that 1 year deal@$*@.

#%! man, one step forward, 2 steps back
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Yeah I think Loston was mesing with Will Lyles too. I wanna say he was the one who got Mike Goodson to go to A&M but I ain't for sure on that.

Lyles got some pull in Houston and seeing LSU's now a heavy hitter within Houston, if Lache is messing with Lyles, it might just go down.
Yea, Goodson was associated with him, too. I've also heard that Marty B. was. From past years: RJ Jackson, Brandon LaFell, TerranceTolliver...this year: Shaun Lewis, Toney Hurd, Lache Seastrunk, Trovon Reed, Ahmad Dixon...

I could see Fran getting down with street agents, but I don't see Sherman doing it at all. That could be why we've missed out on some guys like Loston,Lewis, Hurd, and Dixon, but I'm not sure.

Last week Mike Slive sent an letter to Lane Kiffin and all other SEC coaches stating any more comments about Officials will result in suspensions...

heres a good read, I' started it off but its long so click the link if u wanna read the rest

[h1]Slive & Gold: The Root of SEC's Troubles[/h1]
Posted Nov 05, 2009 3:10PM By Clay Travis (RSS feed)

Filed Under: Florida, Tennessee, SEC

Email

Print

Text SizeAAA
110509-slive-200.jpg
Last week Mike Slive, the Montgomery Burns of the SEC, threatened Lane Kiffin with a suspension and rewrote the SEC policy when it comes to commenting on officiating. All season, Slive has been besieged by officiating errors, coaches sniping at one another, and the continuing onslaught of media coverage having a brand new television contract and two top-ranked teams has brought.

Now, Slive (pictured right) is backed into a corner. Just a few days after Slive announced his new policy on officiating, Urban Meyer teed off on officiating once more, taking a shot at the non-call on a late hit that Georgia delivered to Florida quarterback Tim Tebow.

"That should have been a penalty, in my opinion," Meyer said, "Obviously, it should have been. You've got to protect quarterbacks. That's the whole purpose. It's right in front of the referee."http://

And then, not to be outdone, Lane Kiffin took a swipe at Meyer's comments on officiating. "Urban Meyer? Criticized the officials, wow, that will be interesting," Kiffin said, "We'll see." Not content with a sarcastic aside, Kiffin also commented on the Brandon Spikes situation: "Yeah, I saw it on replay, it was pretty bad ... Obviously he'll discipline his team. Or not."

Read the rest here

Originally Posted by SuperOfficial

Dyer to Auburn
as of now, its just a verbal to get people off his back... he's still taking his visits and looking to be blown away. He might as well hadjust committed over the summer. Everyone knew he had Auburn far out in front back then.

Dez Bryant To Enter NFL Draft
Joe Schad on Dez Bryant's future

Oklahoma State wide receiver Dez Bryant said Thursday night that he will enter the 2010 NFL draft.

"I feel this is the best decision for me," Bryant said. "It's what God wants me to do. I'm going to start my training Tuesday inTampa."

Bryant sat out the past five games after Oklahoma State (No. 19 BCS, No. 18 AP) ruled him ineligible for lying to an NCAA investigator looking intoBryant's offseason meeting with former NFL player Deion Sanders.

The NCAA decided last week that Bryant should be suspended until September 2010, and the school appealed to the NCAA's Student-Athlete ReinstatementCommittee. That group announced Thursday that it had rejected Bryant's appeal in a two-paragraph statement that included no explanation.

"This year didn't go the way I wanted it to," Bryant said. "It was so hard. And to be honest I had my head down at times. But the NCAA hasmade their decision. And I respect that. And now I've made mine."

An attorney for Bryant said Thursday that the one-year penalty handed down by the NCAA amounted to a "death penalty" for his client's collegecareer.

"I don't know that there's much about this type of decision that would help improve a person," Willie Baker, Bryant's attorney, told TheAssociated Press in a phone interview. "I think there are other ways that the NCAA might try to develop -- a different way of administering, if you wantto call it punishment or whatever, but in the end it ought to be something that would be helpful to the student."

NCAA spokeswoman Stacey Osburn said in an e-mail that members of the committee were not permitted to speak to reporters and that the agency's nationaloffice had no comment beyond the statement. A call to Big Ten associate commissioner Carol Iwaoka, the chair of the reinstatement committee, was referred toOsburn.

Bryant caught 87 passes for 1,480 yards and 19 touchdowns last season while also scoring twice on punt returns. He was the only one of three finalists for theBiletnikoff Award left in school this year.

Bryant said he hopes to live up to the NFL production of receivers such as Randy Moss and Anquan Boldin. He is projected as a first-round pick.

"When I talk to the NFL, I'm going to be truthful with them about what happened," Bryant said. "It will be what I'm supposed to tellthem, which is the truth."

Bryant said after being suspended for most of his junior season, he just wants to play again.

"I love the game," Bryant said. "I have a passion for the game. Football is what I do. And any NFL team that I play for is going to get greateffort."

Joe Schad is a college football reporter for ESPN.com. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

Cannot wait to see the numbers that Dez puts up at the combine. I'm interested to see how big his mitts are if they measure them.

Ahhhhh yes.

Can't wait until the combine to see those 40 times to compare Dez to Golden Tate.

That should be grand.

Damn 3 of the top 5 receivers draft eligible are no longer playing this year (Bryant, Decker, Williams).

Mike farrell just said Trovon Reed is down to Oregon and Auburn....
eek.gif

Ducks fans, I promise you. If he goes to Oregon. it will be historic! Yall better pray!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif

Ducks fans, I promise you. If he goes to Oregon. it will be historic! Yall better pray!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chip Kelly is one hell of a recruiter

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

eek.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chip Kelly is one hell of a recruiter

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Winning against USC sure helped
smokin.gif

Poor kid.
smh.gif
Maybe after that he could get drafted by the Oakland Raiders and not win some more.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

TCU Helmet

TCU+Special+Helmet.JPG
that's pretty sweet.
still waiting on that carbon fiber lid from my Ducks...
maybe an OSU debut?

Back
Top Bottom