09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by DLo13

Zac's receiver are killing him...
Yep... Them dudes are SORRY.
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Ducree's knee

O my goddddddddddddddddddd

that without a doubt is a fumble ... how are they not reviewing it? its inside of 2 minutes...

Dude just ripped the ball outta dude's hands...

How in the hell did they not review that? CLEAR AS GOD DAMN DAY...

Oklahoma State WRs are trash! These dudes should be ashamed of themselves.

Texas getting a lot of things going their way this season. Bradford injury, RG3 injury, Dez suspension, and now the refs giving them some help. If theycan't make it all the way to the championship this year then those dudes should be ashamed of themselves
laugh.gif

I knew GT's defense was trash...but Vandy got 30 now...with bum @!* McKenzie Adams in there...c'mon
laugh.gif

Earl Thomas embarrassing this OK State passing game
roll.gif

Texas might as well get those roses out, the rest of their schedule is cake

Style points time, Mack...
laugh.gif

Defense is nice, offense looks like it's finally out of whatever funk it was in...

186 and 3 TDs at the moment...
sick.gif

Had one long run where he dragged a dude down the sideline for the last 5 yards...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

Anthony Dixon's a beast.
sick.gif

tough loss, wildKYcat. you guys still have a shot at a bowl game. (and luckily with this win, so do we!)

i said it earlier, but we are really gonna miss dixon next year.

yeah, we still have a really good shot with EKU and Vandy still left (UGA and UT as well.) but just like '07...y'all beat us at home.

the play calling on the series in which Newton threw the pick was terrible. Cobb shoulda been back there, period. that's twice now that Joker and Brookshave out-smarted themselves this season (two-point conversion attempt vs. South Carolina.)

it seems like every year recently the UK/MSU game determines a bowl game for both teams.

Back
Top Bottom