09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

I really believe u got a 13 inch etcher sketch size tv.

that ball was thrown high and behind him, he diod all he could to jump and catch that.

woulda been damn near a Tub with a decent throw

da hell they lettin him run that far for ...
smh.gif

damn near got a late hit call too
eek.gif

60 yarder.. NO WAY!

I can't tell you how disgusted I am with the D. I don't care that the team won. RS must go.

Man I'm glad we won that but I'm too disappointed in the team...they still got a lot of growing up to do.

And what are they feeding them down there in Miami? Them boys are dropping like flies

Devon Brown gave that game away to the Canes.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Randy Shannon walkin off the field wit a look on his face like he stole a buncha @*@# out the hotel room before he checked out

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Devon Brown gave that game away to the Canes.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Randy Shannon walkin off the field wit a look on his face like he stole a buncha @*@# out the hotel room before he checked out

He better not get a contract extension. Wish we could afford Tuberville.

Texas vs. Okie State
USC vs. Oregon
Tennessee vs. South Carolina
World Series Game 3 (maybe)
Mavs vs. Clippers

And I got Chase Utley, Optimus Prime, Roy Williams (the %+%$ kinda parents let their kid dress up like a bum for Halloween?!), a Princess and the IncredibleHulk beating on my front door every few minutes...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

And I got Chase Utley, Optimus Prime, Roy Williams (the %+%$ kinda parents let their kid dress up like a bum for Halloween?!), a Princess and the Incredible Hulk beating on my front door every few minutes...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
i had a little Pat Patterson just a lil while ago comeknocking. gave him extra candy.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom