09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Givens!!!

my dude has been ballin all yr

where Wake be gettin these guys from
smh.gif

Spikes and Ealey have been going at it all game, and on one of those last plays Spikes straight put his fingers through the mask and was mashing on dudes face
smh.gif

RS is a terrible coach. Miami will never be back as long as he's still the coach. I remember Gunna asking why hire Shannon and fire Coker when Shannon wason the same staff.

ut oh Tebow ...

Aepps, If Grobe was coaching UM and Shannon was coachign Wake, Canes would be up by 20+ already

laugh.gif
I ain't even been watching Tech... Did they pull Doege already or did he get hurt?

what is Opie doin out there? who the %!*$ is he throwin to? fa real

wow wake just dropped 2 straight INTs...

sick.gif

Opie is a dumb %%%, c mon son

a jump ball over the middle?
smh.gif

devin Brown just muffed the punt for Wake, UM can get back in it

TD their back...

Cox throwing bad balls is one thing. But don't get AJ killed at the same time you sumbitch...

I now know why Whipple went for the three straight runs againist Clemson. Jacory has lost sense of his fundamentals...

As I type WOAH we're getting a gift here.....

laugh.gif
Devon Brown used to copy my geometry homework.

And for those who were wondering why I said I missed Marve, I think he's more accurate than Harris and (I believe) slightly better decision making.

I know I'm late but......

Iowa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I don't care if they came back and put 42 on Indiana.

Georgia
sick.gif
. I didn't know they were that awful, poor tackling, baddefense, bad QB. Once Florida scored 31 I flipped the channel, couldn't take the Florida/Urban Meyer/Tim Tebow slurping that was going on CBS,
smh.gif

As far as Taylor Mays finally getting criticism from ESPN,
smokin.gif
. Hopefully it will help Taylor get his head out of his %!%. I've facepalmed many times this year watching Taylor try and get the "ESPN Top 10"hit instead of doing what is right fundamentally, which is going for the no-glory swat of the ball. Taylor makes you go
eek.gif
at times and then
smh.gif
smh.gif
in pass coverage. His fundamentals are doo-doo.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Aepps, If Grobe was coaching UM and Shannon was coachign Wake, Canes would be up by 20+ already
QFT

Randy can recruit but he's a terrible coach. I guess it's pretty easy to coach a top 5 D when you have Vilma and Reed on your team.

Back
Top Bottom