09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

we all did then we had a PYP in S&T like 2 years ago and dude posted his picture and it was like 2 straight pages of "
eek.gif
DLO IS WHITE?"
laugh.gif
yeah and everyone thought I was white.
wait, you're not white?

He roots for Vandy and his name is Wizard, how would you not come to the white conclusion?
laugh.gif

Didn't know that about DLo though.

the Wizard came from Ozzie Smith, I used to play SS when I was younger and he was my favorite SS before DJ.

I go to Vandy, so I have school pride
laugh.gif

my favorite team growing up was the Noles.

2637_572456096278_4713148_34869663_7184705_n.jpg

there you go, I'm just as black as BigMike, except I know how to open a book

the Wizard came from Ozzie Smith, I used to play SS when I was younger and he was my favorite SS before DJ.

laugh.gif

BigMike is Black? I thought he was Mexican.

laugh.gif

word?

you ever see this dude around campus?

n734465117_4625404_4959.jpg

Mike is black?

Wiz, man you got Mike over there googlin "book" right now tryna figure out if you just made fun of him or not.
smh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif

He's Oscar de La Hoya's 2nd cousin

^
Gunna you foul, Oscar the whitest dude I know.
grin.gif

Dude gonna look like Mr Belvedere when he gets old.
laugh.gif

Bouba is a very good player but was just out there for himself and really wasn't that liked on the team either. Hopefully he can get it right because hecould become a very good player. I would bet EMU gets him.

Michigan NEEDS Witty to qualify and the NEED to get Cullen and if they can snag Tony Jefferson, that would really help there secondary recruiting. Need to sellout to get Dior and also need to go after Knight and Fluton real hard. *Possible rainbow* . The secondary has been garbs for a while now and they are lookingto be much worse if things don't change. Doesn't help that our worst coach also happens to coach the secondary.

[h1]News Flash: Illinois staff changes?[/h1]
dienhart.png

By Tom Dienhart,

With Illinois athletic director Ron Guenther announcing last week that Ron Zook will be back as head coach in 2010, staff changes are expected.

It is likely the Illini will seek new offensive and defensive coordinators. Illinois, seeking to run a pure spread attack, could target Houston offensivecoordinator Dana Holgorsen and veteran Noel Mazzone.

Holgorsen is a disciple of Texas Tech coach Mike Leach. The Cougars' offense ranks No. 1 in the nation, piling up 536.6 yards per game and 40.4 pointsper game (third nationally). Houston is 6-1 and ranked No. 15 with victories over Oklahoma State, Texas Tech and Mississippi State.

Mazzone has coordinated offenses at Ole Miss, Auburn, Oregon State and N.C. State. He most recently was receivers coach of the New York Jets but is now working as a personnel consultant for the Jets whilehelping coach Panther Creek High in Cary, N.C. Mazzone was considered for the coordinator spots at Miami and Pitt after last season.

C'Mon Son.

Zook gotta go.

So apparently Mike Adams had surgery..? Idk he's been out the last two game I think. Then before that he's had some off the field issues.

The majority of the Big East wants to add a ninth team to the conference to balance out the schedules but there are a few schools against it with Syracuse
eyes.gif
being one of them. The president cited "academics" as a reason why she won't consider adding another team to the conference *facepalm*.Notre Dame is the leach of the conference. Its fine when every sport at the school is a BE member but when we ask football to join, they go deaf. An ultimatumneeds to be made. Join the conference or face expulsion.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by aepps20

laugh.gif

He's Oscar de La Hoya's 2nd cousin

So hes Daisy's brother?
That explains a lot.

Back
Top Bottom