09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif
@ Snead's draft stock plummeting.

On all the VT hype... Have we already forgotten how thoroughly beat down they got by Alabama? People talkin about Texas playing Colorado close for 3quarters... What about Duke giving VT all they could handle? What's the damn difference?

Texas has yet to play Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Missouri, and probably Nebraska in the B12CG and people are talking about SOS? C'mon... By the endof the year Texas will have played as many or more ranked opponents as VT...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

On all the VT hype... Have we already forgotten how thoroughly beat down they got by Alabama? People talkin about Texas playing Colorado close for 3 quarters... What about Duke giving VT all they could handle? What's the damn difference?

no, that Alabama game never happened...

Im sittin here re-watchin LSU/UF again... just what the %$$* was LSU doin on offense

no WR screens, no screens ... they aint even try to get Lafell the ball.
Les Miles was on some xanax or somethin???

Cody Hawkins benched... Tyler Hansen will take over the job for the rest of the year...

Dan finally woke up and realized his damn job is in jeopardy and that bum @$% kid of his under center wasn't helping his cause..
smh.gif

laugh.gif
and he had the nerve to NOT wanna take the redshirt off the kid, like he gonna be around for his next 4 yrs.

he flubbed up a good situation by playin his son.

I really need to hear his rant ... "this is college football sonnnn"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I listened to it over the weekend... Absolutely priceless how quick he went from calm and collected to "IT'S DIVISION 1 FOOTBALL, IT'STHE BIG XII!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Go play intramurals, brutha!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
"brutha"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got a tear forming in my eye just thinkin about it

top it off, truth talkin bout he flipped a coin to see if who he should start

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Cody, I'm sorry son but I swear it came out heads... It's nothing personal."

CU hasn't been the same since Rick left. I hate what I see from the school up north.

Dior is going to Michigan or Oregon IMO. Wilcher loves Michigan and I am sure he is one of the cats talking to Rich about Bouba right now. Plus, we still haveTeric, Thomas and Will all in the cards for Dior and Thomas Gordon and he are real close.

Boubas also in his 2nd year right now and I don't think he is playing much worse than Warren played last year. He will be fine. He took the =benchingterribly but hopefully he will learn from it and not be such a B about it. He was getting beat like a drum all year and needed a break to get his ankle andshoulder healthy.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

On all the VT hype... Have we already forgotten how thoroughly beat down they got by Alabama? People talkin about Texas playing Colorado close for 3 quarters... What about Duke giving VT all they could handle? What's the damn difference?

Texas has yet to play Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Kansas, Missouri, and probably Nebraska in the B12CG and people are talking about SOS? C'mon... By the end of the year Texas will have played as many or more ranked opponents as VT...

thoroughly beat down? did you watch the game? VT had the lead going into the 4th quarter, and were only down by 3 with about 6 min left in the game. Thatsnot "thoroughly beat down" by my standards.

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

thoroughly beat down? did you watch the game? VT had the lead going into the 4th quarter, and were only down by 3 with about 6 min left in the game. Thats not "thoroughly beat down" by my standards.
VT fans are the only ones arguing this...

They don't give out Gold Stars for keeping a score closer than it should have been for 3 quarters... Bama churned out 170 yards in the 4th quarter...Reason being they dominated that game defensively, controlled the clock and beat Virginia Tech's defense down over the course of that game...

I swear to god I hate arguing w/ these ******s on Rivals
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's like they've never watched a game before

*breaks laptop*

Originally Posted by dreClark

I swear to god I hate arguing w/ these ******s on Rivals
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

It's like they've never watched a game before

*breaks laptop*

What happened?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by after h0urs

Florida and FSU folks, any word on Christian Jones? SC been recruiting him pretty hard as of late. He staying in Florida?
Norton Jr. LOVES the kid, and I know USC been on him hard.

But I'll be surprised if the kid is not a Nole come NSD.

Moreso than any other prospect in the Class, including Joyner and Green.

If we lose CJ, man.

We can't lose this dude.

I can't name 3 better LB's in the nation.

Thanks for the info.

Quarterback Jonathan Crompton was named the SEC offensive player of the week
I now know my time is near. i bequeath all my worldly possessions to everty mountain west football fan... that is all

Jackson Jeffcoat #5 overall in rivals will be a UH coog
his dad is coach there and he has always wanted to play for his dad

Originally Posted by Neighbor Beast

Jackson Jeffcoat #5 overall in rivals will be a UH coog
his dad is coach there and he has always wanted to play for his dad

Interesting. Strange for Jim Jeffcoat to go on recruiting visits with Jackson as a dad and then recruit him as a coach at UH.

Back
Top Bottom