09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

All I know is that if we had posted the same records over the past ten years that FSU did, I'd have been calling for Beamer's head a loooong time ago.And our program isn't even close to what FSU's is in terms of national prominence/ability to recruit etc.

Dez kicked off Ok State?
nerd.gif

STILLWATER, Okla., Oct. 7, 2009) -- Dez Bryant has been ruled ineligible for a violation of NCAA bylaw 10.1(d).

Oklahoma State University has already begun the process of applying to the NCAA on his behalf for reinstatement.

This incident does not involve anyone associated with the OSU football or athletic department staffs, any employee of the university, alumni, donors, or any third-party affiliated with OSU.

OSU is taking this step because Bryant failed to openly disclose to the NCAA the full details of his interaction with a former NFL player not affiliated with OSU.

The University issued the following statement from Bryant: "I made a mistake by not being entirely truthful when meeting with the NCAA. I sincerely regret my mistake and apologize to my teammates, coaches, OSU fans and the NCAA."

OSU coach Mike Gundy said: "We are certainly disappointed, but we are moving forward as we would with any challenge during the season."

Due to the ongoing investigation of this matter, OSU has no additional comment at this time.

Is this fake?

its true
tired.gif
WOW

I sure hope that's not fake...no Dez, no Hunter, no second string RB, Cox is questionable, the game this weekend is at Kyle Field...

We need this win badly... It's rumored (from the OSU and A&M Rivals guys) that Deion is the person that Dez was connected with. First Crabtree, nowDez...I wonder who else Deion is working with...

I just read that and was gonna post....

Dez was tryin to keep that $ quiet.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Now without a doubt
AJ GREEN = Best Collegiate WR

Gunna you're gonna have to change that sig
laugh.gif

smh.gif
Damn though, I like Dez and Okla St. is like my 2nd favorite team in college football. We needed them to beat Texas too.

he was suspended for misleading the NCAA.
smh.gif
dummy. shoulda just told him "yea, we tight..."
smh.gif
but instead, he lied like , "Nah I dont know dude"

Dez drops in the draft now though right?
nerd.gif

Someone gonna pick him up cheap, he'll be the steal of the draft.

Without Dez and Hunter that offense is gonna be whack as hell too...
sick.gif
All them sorry $#% receivers...
laugh.gif

I dont see any reason he would drop

He will still at worst be a top 15 pick and the first WR taken IMO

Yeah, Dez ain't gonna drop cuz of this... What do NFL teams care if he misses 8 games cuz he had a relationship with Deion or whoever?

if he drops in the draft i don't care if the eagles drafted a 1st round receiver last year and have desean.. i want us to trade up to get him

man.. dez with desean, maclin, avant, mccoy & celek.. that would be a NICE group for the next DECADE

Back
Top Bottom