09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

RGIII torn ACL... Done for the year.

%***.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Guess that means A&M's going to a bowl this year
They shoulda been staring 6-6 dead in the face anyways with Kansas State, Iowa State, and Colorado left on the schedule, plus they played Baylorat home and the Bears hadn't looked great this year before yesterday's game anyhow...

They've gotta chance to get 7 easy and 8 if they find a way to win a game they're a dog in (Arkansas, Tech, OSU, OU, Texas)...

Am I out of my mind in saying that we have a chance to get into the title game discussion IF we run the table?

LSU is overrated and they're going to lose to either UGA, Bama, or FLA, or all three. Boise's schedule is too weak and we'll jump them just basedon that. Bama and Florida will probably play each other in the SECCG, so one of them is out of the question (I actually see Bama winning that game, but itwould help us if they lost). All we need to hope for is that Texas stumbles against Oklahoma or OSU. Oklahoma would probably jump us by beating Texas, sohopefully they lose to Miami first
laugh.gif

This is our remaining schedule. I don't see any games that worry me as much as Miami, Nebraska, and Bama did. We should handle UNC and BC pretty easily. GTmight give us some trouble but I doubt it; their defense fell off hard. NC State is a possible upset, only because Wilson is lights out. But all in all,it's not unrealistic to think we could win out. We should be favored in every game (of course if it was that easy, USC would go to the title game everyyear).

Sat., Oct 3, 2009 at Duke *
Sat., Oct 10, 2009 Boston College *
Sat., Oct 17, 2009 at Georgia Tech *
Thu., Oct 29, 2009 North Carolina * 7:30 pm
Thu., Nov 5, 2009 at East Carolina 7:30 pm
Sat., Nov 14, 2009 at Maryland *
Sat., Nov 21, 2009 NC State *
Sat., Nov 28, 2009 at Virginia *

Do I think we have what it takes to beat a team like Florida or Texas? Nahhh
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I wouldn't mind just getting there though.

Tech wont run the table so there is no point in thinking that far ahead

your team is always good for a late season lost VS someone that sucks. plus you ant that much better then Gtech and UNC

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Statis22

Guess that means A&M's going to a bowl this year
They shoulda been staring 6-6 dead in the face anyways with Kansas State, Iowa State, and Colorado left on the schedule, plus they played Baylor at home and the Bears hadn't looked great this year before yesterday's game anyhow...

They've gotta chance to get 7 easy and 8 if they find a way to win a game they're a dog in (Arkansas, Tech, OSU, OU, Texas)...

Yeah before the season I though they were looking at 5 tops but seeing how Colorado has fallen hard and the newfound news on Griff they look like they cansqueeze out 7. Independence Bowl bound. And I don't know they can get the quality wins needed but Cincinnati going undefeated looks like a surepossibility.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Tech wont run the table so there is no point in thinking that far ahead

your team is always good for a late season lost VS someone that sucks. plus you ant that much better then Gtech and UNC
We haven't lost a game late in the year against a bad team since 03, 05 if you count the ACCCG against FSU. Neither of those have much to dowith the team we have now.

And feel free to quote me in the future if we lose to them, but IMO we are definitely worlds better than UNC. I could see us losing to GT though.

The coaches poll is a joke.

How do you have Oregon behind Cal? There's no room for interpretation even when looking at just the score.
The coaches poll is really ridiculous and has no credibility in my opinion. It's all homers all the time.

smh.gif

Too early for that.

It depends on what teams are at the top of the draft.

It looks like the Browns may be the worst team in the NFL right now.

Well, yeah.

Ok put it like this, who are atop the list of best prospects? 5 weeks ago it would have been names we've been hearing for some time now, ala Bradford,McCoy, Dunlap, etc. How much has that changed

Who's status is up/down?

#@@+, the way it's looking now, more like 'Bama vs UT if anything.

And these FSU message boards are in a frenzy right now, lmao.

I mean, I love my team and all but damn. You got people talking about how they are losing sleep, getting physically sick over this loss. MF'ers are reallymad. And they are calling for Bobby's head right about now. Hell, they are calling for everybody's head. Except for maybe Coach Coley.

And I think College gameday is @ BC this weekend
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Next week:

LSU/UGA
USC/Cal
OU/Miami

...and Locker vs. Clausen in the battle for our hearts and minds.

I'm glad everybody was sayin how Miami don't need to worry about Va Tech and all that.

Made me feel better while we were getting our @##^$ handed to us.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom