09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

I think Campbell-JMM would be the logical choice for both as their entry fight into the division because of the unsettled business at lightweight, not tomention it's a good fight on paper. A member of Campbell's team said they would definitely take the fight. Then after that maybe JMM can get thatthird fight with Pac or maybe some other big name.

Casamayor-Campbell
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NE11KZ7K

I think Campbell-JMM would be the logical choice for both as their entry fight into the division because of the unsettled business at lightweight, not to mention it's a good fight on paper. A member of Campbell's team said they would definitely take the fight. Then after that maybe JMM can get that third fight with Pac or maybe some other big name.
I think it would be a good fight to see say at the end of June and the winner take on the winner of Pac/Hatton at the end of the year. Even afight between the two fighters who lose who be a great fight. Pac has to fight JMM a third time or else there will be way too many questions left unansweredand a sort of black mark on Pac's resume IMO.

Sign up on boxingscene.com and go to the video trading section of the forum and use the search feature. I've never not been able to find a fight I'mlooking for and their all downloadable.

eek.gif
jags ...
Good Lookin!
D/Ling right now

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

I think Campbell-JMM would be the logical choice for both as their entry fight into the division because of the unsettled business at lightweight, not to mention it's a good fight on paper. A member of Campbell's team said they would definitely take the fight. Then after that maybe JMM can get that third fight with Pac or maybe some other big name.

Casamayor-Campbell
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NE11KZ7K

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
#+%* that site I posted this site is amazing.

Thanks Jag.

Sure, no problem.

A couple tips. Obviously you can browse page by page to see what people have posted but if your searching for a particular fight go to:search>>>advanced search>>>enter the fight keywords>>highlight "video trading block">>>show results as"posts".

The fights that I just re-watched over the weekend that I forgot how good they were are the Israel Vasquez/Oscar Larios trilogy.

Off the top of my head stuff you should watch...

Casamayor/Corrales
JMM/Chris John
Calderon/Cazares I
Tapia/Romero
Haye/McCormeck
B-Hop/Glen Johnson
Kessler/Andrade

I went to the Marquez vs. Diaz fight this weekend in Houston. Juan Manuel looked impressive for being in his mid thirty's. Juan Daiz has always beenoverrated imo. I just hope that he does not have a career like Fernando Vargas where he has lots of success at a very young age but can never bounce back froma lose or two. What do you guys think about Juan Manuel calling Floyd out? We all know that Pac-Man wants no part of this man again.

QUESTION: Does anyone subscribe to The Ring magazine? Is it worth the 60 dollar annual subscription?

I'm thinking of subscribing, and I want to know if its still regarded as The Bible of boxing amongst fellow fight freaks.

well the Ring Magazine online is free.
They have good features and articles. I check that everyday.

Me personally, I wouldnt pay for that Mag. because of the online resources available now.
theres a couple good boxing channels on Youtube as well.

Freitas/Barrios
All 3 Ward/Gotti
Ward/Burton
Arce/Concepcion
Froch/Pascal
Guzman/Soto
Williams/Margarito
Hatton/Urango
Pac/Morales trilogy
Cotto/Torres

You guys got me digging now...

DLH/Quartey
Trinidad/Whitaker
Ayala/Tapia
Vargas/Wright
Robinson/Gatti
Lewis/Briggs
Gatt/Rodriguez
RJJ/Toney
P/JCC

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by Proshares

Freitas/Barrios
was this the fight when freitas quit.
i kinda stopped followin him after that.
Naw, Freitas quit against Corrales.

The Barrios fight is actually him showing a good amount of heart. DAmn good fight too, one of my personal favs.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Freitas/Barrios

The Barrios fight is actually him showing a good amount of heart. DAmn good fight too, one of my personal favs.

I think that was the Juan Diaz fight where he quit on his stool after the 8th.

Originally Posted by TheProfessorOfPugilism

Freitas/Barrios

I think that was the Juan Diaz fight where he quit on his stool after the 8th.

He quit for the first time against Corrales. The Diaz quit job was the second time he pulled that +$*#.

I use to use www.worldboxingvideoarchive.com but the thing i sthis you have to upload fights or keep seeding them just to be fair to everyone else its agreatsite and you can find damn near everyfight from around the world but it has its glitches . Some times the uploader doesnt work right

Hopefully they show more of Ann Wolfe's interesting training methods in the upcoming episodes.

Back
Top Bottom