09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

eek.gif
roll.gif

Good looking out EAGLE.

Khans gonna be good fighter under Freddie.

i was looking at the to top southpaw welter weights for mayweather to bring into camp and guess who the top southpaw welterweight after manny is.......

pwill v. martinez should be dam good. i like sergio and he can bang with the best of them at 154-160lber but pwill is a problem a major one at that. his reachand high punch volume will cause any fighter headaches add to the fact that he's accurate with them as well. if martinez, finds a way to neutralize thatreach and fight inside wearing him out he'll have a good shot. also, pwill hasn't really been chin-checked since the L to quintana so it will beintriguing to see his reaction if he gets hit flush.

ouch didnt expect salita to get blown out like that. yea, his record is padded due to his level of opponents but he does have solid boxing skills and fightscautiously. the step up in class was way too soon and top rank should have put him in there with a kendall holt, urango, judah type fighter before taking khanbut he couldn't say no to $$$ and a title shot.
(personal rant) dam new york fighters taking Ls like the nj nets right now.....yuri f****n foreman got a belt

been an interesting week in boxing - with the roy jones 1st round ko, pacman-mayweather fight looking finalized, hopkins adding to his legacy as a hof, thisfight coming up and for me watching salita get annihilated. last note but lucian bute looks very impressive. i like his demeanor and his combinations plus itsalways nice to see a boxer go downstairs knocking somebody with a clean bodyshot reminiscent of hopkins vs. de la hoya

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Yuuup. Boxing finishing up the year strong
pimp.gif

Eff the haters. Boxing has a bright future.

pimp.gif
word...
I'm shocked Salita went down like that...always thought he was solid...

smh.gif
Arreola disgusts me.

He's not dedicated. they talkin bout if they waited any longer he woulad ballooned back up to 290+

and he's 12 lbs more rite now than he was when he fought Vitali

I dont wanna see this guy on HBO anymore

sick.gif

**Edit

Glad to see Emmanuel ripping his fat behind.

smh.gif
sick.gif

The HW division (minus the klitchko's) need to get there act together. Look at these two fat bums.

Back
Top Bottom